The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Players & Staff (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Official: Gianmarco Zigoni Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=10860)

milanista1899 17-08-2009 08:05

Official: Gianmarco Zigoni Thread
 
Date of Birth: 10 May 1991

Place of Birth: Verona

Nationality: Italy

Height: 190 cm.

Weight: 80 Kg.

Position: Striker

Donato 24-08-2009 15:29

Zigoni convened in Under 19

For one stage of the Italian National Under-19 Championship, scheduled in Rome from 30 August to 2 September 2009, the Federal Technical High Piscedda also convened Gianmarco Zigoni. The young striker is expected within the Rossoneri on Sunday 30 August at 19:00 Borghesiana. From Monday 31 to Wednesday, September 2nd are planning a series of exercises.

Az. 24-08-2009 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donato (Post 567283)
Zigoni convened in Under 19

For one stage of the Italian National Under-19 Championship, scheduled in Rome from 30 August to 2 September 2009, the Federal Technical High Piscedda also convened Gianmarco Zigoni. The young striker is expected within the Rossoneri on Sunday 30 August at 19:00 Borghesiana. From Monday 31 to Wednesday, September 2nd are planning a series of exercises.

I guess we will see him in coppa italia.

agsgualdino 02-09-2009 11:02

would someone be able to tell me as to why gianmarco zigoni is getting excluded from the first team when it clearly has him in the squad. he is no. 17 isnt he. he isnt in the champions league side and hasnt gotten selected for any of the milan games yet. WHY IS HE BEING REJECTED FROM THE SIDE....

zZ[-_-]Zz 02-09-2009 12:56

He is in the B-list of the CL squad.

agsgualdino 02-09-2009 13:42

wots the b list????

Pato#1 02-09-2009 20:42

backup..is not it?

agsgualdino 03-09-2009 08:24

but why is he back up when he is in the squad. they took 4 keepers. WHY????
use one spot for a keeper and shove in zigoni.

Pato#1 09-09-2009 08:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by agsgualdino (Post 574686)
but why is he back up when he is in the squad. they took 4 keepers. WHY????
use one spot for a keeper and shove in zigoni.

1 for emergency and if 2 fucked up then you could the third one...lol....
i just still dont know what Leo is doing...he could be right .but hmmm i am curious about him.

Australiano1980 09-09-2009 18:16

Who is this guy ???

Charbel 13-11-2009 16:35

NATIONAL UNDER 19: Two goals by Zigon
13/11/2009
MILAN - Italy's Under-19 beat Albania 5-0 in European Championship qualifying matches at the Under-19 held today in San Marino. For the boys of the Federal Technical Piscedda networks Dumitru at 21 ', D'Alessandro at 43', Right to 53 'and double the Rossoneri Gianmarco Zigoni (79', 82 ').

He scored 2 goals for Italy's Under-19 against Albania, GOOD JOB!

Sod-Lod 13-11-2009 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldier (Post 618376)
NATIONAL UNDER 19: Two goals by Zigon
13/11/2009
MILAN - Italy's Under-19 beat Albania 5-0 in European Championship qualifying matches at the Under-19 held today in San Marino. For the boys of the Federal Technical Piscedda networks Dumitru at 21 ', D'Alessandro at 43', Right to 53 'and double the Rossoneri Gianmarco Zigoni (79', 82 ').

He scored 2 goals for Italy's Under-19 against Albania, GOOD JOB!

:star: Forza Zigo :star:

Thanks Soldier, I hope LEO find a place to zigo in First Team just to see if he can take it.

Pedro 13-11-2009 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 618382)
:star: Forza Zigo :star:

Thanks Soldier, I hope LEO find a place to zigo in First Team just to see if he can take it.

....:rolleyes:

why, WHY, does he have to play first team ???

he is for FUTURE, LONG TERM BUY

Charbel 13-11-2009 17:50

By the way, Zigoni came in as a sub @ the 57th minute. For a minute-by-minute report:
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/und...eport=mbm.html

SpartanMilan 13-11-2009 18:00

i wanna see Verdi more than him

Sod-Lod 13-11-2009 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 618389)
....:rolleyes:

why, WHY, does he have to play first team ???

he is for FUTURE, LONG TERM BUY

...oh

sorry SOrry SORRY!!!!

dude I'm really frustrating, I want our talent and skillful young players to play with First team; Why did we agree in Pato to play and not with Zigo, and here I know that one playing in CF and the other winger by the way!

Pedro 13-11-2009 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 618413)
...oh

sorry SOrry SORRY!!!!

dude I'm really frustrating, I want our talent and skillful young players to play with First team; Why did we agree in Pato to play and not with Zigo, and here I know that one playing in CF and the other winger by the way!

it's not fair for Zigoni to compare him with Pato, Pato is immense for his age, which you don't find that often. Other talents like Zigoni just need their time to develop and maybe become first team in AC Milan in future.

patience

Sod-Lod 13-11-2009 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 618423)
it's not fair for Zigoni to compare him with Pato, Pato is immense for his age, which you don't find that often. Other talents like Zigoni just need their time to develop and maybe become first team in AC Milan in future.

patience

Ayay Pedro, in Pedro we trust! :)

El Comandante 15-11-2009 21:38

Zigo scored another one against San Marino in tonights U19 qualifuing for next summers Euro 2010 in France. He started as a substitue once again. Gianmarco clearly comes with a goalscoring guarantee! Surely he must be given a chance in the first team this season, be it in a friendly, Coppa Italia or a few minutes as a substitute.

The striker has scored 9 times in a total of 11 games (Both Coppa Italia Primavera and the championship) in Primavera this season.

Savo 15-11-2009 23:35

zigoni, verdi, albertazzi, darmian, and strasser are our most promising youth players. im especially excited about zigo, verdi, and albert.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:51.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.