The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Lucas Biglia Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=12655)

Ash 14-08-2011 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjamin (Post 1070478)
watch the malmo match. there are much worse out there

So you want to replace our crappy players with slight less crappy players?

Nice logic

benjamin 15-08-2011 03:49

Oh shut up douche

Ash 15-08-2011 03:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjamin (Post 1071373)
Oh shut up douche

:lol::lol::lol:

benjamin 15-08-2011 13:43

Worthless poster. All he can do is to talk shit and post smilies.

joyrider 15-08-2011 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjamin (Post 1071373)
Oh shut up douche

be real benjamin, have you watched yesterday's performance of Biglia...it's was 6,0 against lokeren, AGAINST LOKEREN.

i'm sure if he joins us his level will difenetly go up (as seen in the argentine NT) but i don't think he can handle the pressure here at mian,

if we can get him for 4mil, that would be a nice deal, but i don't think anderlecht will let him go for that price,

and as an anderlecht supporters (since i was 5yrs) i hope he stay's, he can be more of value for anderlecht than he can for milan

yapiyapo 16-08-2011 14:11

Lucas Biglia is not that good. He is not bad, but no capable for AC Milan. I tell you cause I live in Uruguay, next to Argentina, and know pretty well their football. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2ZLIZQIK

Ash 16-08-2011 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjamin (Post 1071537)
Worthless poster. All he can do is to talk shit and post smilies.

Because you are such a thoughtful and brilliant poster right?

Go cry me a river...

Fiore 19-08-2011 06:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyirider (Post 1071591)
have you watched yesterday's performance of Biglia...it's was 6,0 against lokeren, AGAINST LOKEREN

It seems that you don't need to put a performance above 6.0 to win against Lokeren.

joyrider 19-08-2011 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiore (Post 1076025)
It seems that you don't need to put a performance above 6.0 to win against Lokeren.

that's the problem, coming from a belgium team to a EU topclub, is a way to big of a step.

look at defour, witsel, kompany, courtois.....

i'm really looking forward to see what lukaku will be able to do at Chelskum

ToonInvader 19-08-2011 10:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by yapiyapo (Post 1072588)
Lucas Biglia is not that good. He is not bad, but no capable for AC Milan. I tell you cause I live in Uruguay, next to Argentina, and know pretty well their football

god. Who the hell are you to know in advance whether a player will be good or not, milan material or not ? 3 years ago Abate wasnt Milan material :fp:

I am not a Biglia fan at all but please enough with the "Milan material" label. You're not the God of Football, your vision isnt clearer than others and living in Uruguay doesnt help you more to "know pretty well their football".

benjamin 19-08-2011 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToonInvader (Post 1076103)
god. Who the hell are you to know in advance whether a player will be good or not, milan material or not ? 3 years ago Abate wasnt Milan material :fp:

I am not a Biglia fan at all but please enough with the "Milan material" label. You're not the God of Football, your vision isnt clearer than others and living in Uruguay doesnt help you more to "know pretty well their football".

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am a big Biglia fan, but i know him coming here will not guarantee worldclass performance, but with his current skilll levels and performances for both club and country, he certainly has the potential and mindset to take the step up to a top European side.

benjamin 09-05-2012 01:27

Anderlecht's Biglia claims contact with Real Madrid and Arsenal

Quote:

Anderlecht midfielder Lucas Biglia has claimed that both Real Madrid and Arsenal are interested in signing him but admitted that he has his heart set on joining the former.

The Argentina international still has another three years to run on his current contract with his Belgian employers but he has made it clear that he wants to leave for pastures new this summer.

Biglia has been heavily linked with Madrid in recent months and, while he claims that he is also being closely monitored in north London, his preference is for a move to the Spanish capital.

"There has been contact with Real Madrid and Arsenal and we are waiting," the midfielder is quoted as saying by Todo Mercado.

"If Real Madrid decides to make an offer, everything else would be put in the background. We'll see what happens.

"I have a contract with Anderlecht until 2015, but the club know that I intend to leave. We have negotiated my buyout clause and if a club comes to pay it, Anderlecht will let me go."

The 26-year-old Biglia, who has been capped six times by his country, made his name at Independiente before moving to Belgium in 2006.
Im gonna get an Arsenal or RM jersey if thats the case.

Curupira 09-05-2012 06:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by ToonInvader (Post 1076103)

Abate still isn't.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with your point on Biglia though.

joyrider 09-05-2012 06:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjamin (Post 1342026)
Anderlecht's Biglia claims contact with Real Madrid and Arsenal

Im gonna get an Arsenal or RM jersey if thats the case.

he has become real good at anderlecht, maybe now it's time for milan to make a move for him

benjamin 09-05-2012 09:44

I dont see him any lousier than Hernanes when he was still in Brazil. its now or never

benjamin 09-05-2012 09:52

Quote:

Lucas Biglia seems certain to go. He already indicated his stay in Brussels was nearing its end. He prefers Italy or Spain. Real Madrid already showed interest and Biglia is not afraid of such a challenge: "When I came here, everyone thought it was too early for me to go to Europe, but I adapted and became captain here. I will do the same in a club such as Real."
http://www.anderlecht-online.be/arti...14068&lang=eng

Those words. Im confident in him. He will suceed.

joyrider 09-05-2012 20:05

he's more of a playmaker type, so it's the kind of player that needs to be protected

dunno, if traoré and noce can cover him

rino & ambro coverd pirlo a lot (remeber our route to CL succes?)

joyrider 09-05-2012 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by benjamin (Post 1342347)
http://www.anderlecht-online.be/arti...14068&lang=eng

Those words. Im confident in him. He will suceed.

they've been repeating this news almost every month, mostly it's real or man utf

joyrider 23-01-2013 21:02

Anderlecht midfielder Lucas Biglia has declared he wants to join Inter Milan.

The Argentine has revealed he's already in talks about joining the Nerazzurri.

"All true, Inter have asked about me and there's negotiations," confirmed Biglia to TuttoMercatoWeb.com. "I want to leave Belgium, Inter is a dream, I am in contact with (Javier) Zanetti.

"I hope that the deal can be done. I'm waiting for news."

Dottore Joey 23-01-2013 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by joyrider (Post 1628967)

Anderlecht midfielder Lucas Biglia has declared he wants to join Inter Milan.

The Argentine has revealed he's already in talks about joining the Nerazzurri.

"All true, Inter have asked about me and there's negotiations," confirmed Biglia to TuttoMercatoWeb.com. "I want to leave Belgium, Inter is a dream, I am in contact with (Javier) Zanetti.

"I hope that the deal can be done. I'm waiting for news."

well, what are you waiting for?

Good news :cool: