The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Kakazete 27-06-2007 15:43

Why i can't be?!?!?! Damn someone just tell me if it's free or not!!

Tsar 27-06-2007 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakazete
Why i can't be?!?!?! Damn someone just tell me if it's free or not!!

Put it this way: If it wasn't, how would they retrieve any money from you passed this stage? I don't think Jasper and Co are in the bussiness of making home calls to collect overdue payments.

David 27-06-2007 15:48

It's not free, of course.

My boys'll be at your door any second. Make sure you got the cash. We don't accept credit cards because we can be easily tracked so go to your nearest ATM ASAP.

You're welcome.

Kakazete 27-06-2007 15:53

Can some body just tell it's for free..

ARNOLD RIMMER 27-06-2007 16:00

No it isn't, it gets charged on to your phone bill £1 a minute!

Passion for *9* 27-06-2007 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by pippoinzag}{i
No it isn't, it gets charged on to your phone bill £1 a minute!

Daddy's phonebill ;)

Milanista10 27-06-2007 16:21

I just got by bill, a bit late for my may bill, but whatever. David I think you may have overcharged. Whats the 15 euro charge for under posting in the month of may. get back to me asap... ;)

gaizka22 27-06-2007 16:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milanista10
I just got by bill, a bit late for my may bill, but whatever. David I think you may have overcharged. Whats the 15 euro charge for under posting in the month of may. get back to me asap... ;)

Was about to complain the same thing. You promised a 35% discount for mods and I still don't see it in my bill. You also charged a 1.5% late payment penalty for me this month because it took me 2 weeks to forward the cash to your bank. C'mon man! It's from Indonesia.

Milanista10 27-06-2007 17:04

come on David, I think it's time to start looking for a new accountant, your current one sucks, it's not the first time he messes up my billing. Last November he even messed up the billing adress, my neighbour a few houses down got the bill...

David 27-06-2007 17:06

I believe I promised that discount on April 1st. It was a prank. Relax.

As for the overcharging, I'm trying to pay my collectors better so they won't harass new customers like Kakazete, though I can't guarantee that. It's all in good cause; I'm sure you understand.

Kakazete 27-06-2007 17:51

WTF NOW!!???!! C'mon why are you making jokes!

Besi 27-06-2007 17:59

^ Dont get suprised when you will get your internet bill at home .. it suprised me as well.. but its worth to pay ..

Kakazete 27-06-2007 18:03

What the hell..i'm going to kill myslef. What is going on here!!!

crazymilangirl 27-06-2007 18:11

Quote:

What the hell..i'm going to kill myslef. What is going on here!!!

Nothing is going on, if you do a search you'll see that many newbies feel the same way

but you can make your bill smaller by writing good posts..you get about 1-5 dollars american, for each good post you write
and thats why im shocked why gaizka22 gets a bill at all...the dude is the best poster here so he got a fat wallet :D

Kakazete 27-06-2007 18:14

Just tell me if you are joking now here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure i will kill myself.. IS IT FREE!!?!?!?!?!? OMG!!

Matmil04 27-06-2007 18:23

maybe i should tell you that you have to read befor posting. so read what they have told you and you will understand that YOU WILL GET INTERNET BILL ANYTIME SOON.

crazymilangirl 27-06-2007 18:23

Quote:

Just tell me if you are joking now here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure i will kill myself.. IS IT FREE!!?!?!?!?!? OMG!!

DONT KILL YOURSELF
you can pay a small amount monthly if you stop posting from now on
and you havent been here that long so i guess by september you're debtfree :D

But you should read the rules etc before joining man! Why would we joke about something like this`? especially if you're threatening to kill yourself :mad: THIS IS NO JOKE

David 27-06-2007 19:04

When you've registered you've agreed to certain "Terms & Conditions". It was a long document with an "I Agree" or similar button attached to it. All the details are in there. To sum the most important part up, if you don't pay up the local tax authority will be instructed to automatically sell all of your belongings until we get our money. And if you don't have any belongings that we could sell, then you'll be forced to work for us.

Beemer 27-06-2007 19:40

Quote:

Can some body just tell it's for free..

Eight posts of nothing but hyperactive rambling. You joined way back in February. Were you charged for anything? Were you asked for a credit card number? No. So relax already.

There's no point in joking about it, guys, because he clearly believes you're serious.

Matmil04 27-06-2007 19:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
Eight posts of nothing but hyperactive rambling. You joined way back in February. Were you charged for anything? Were you asked for a credit card number? No. So relax already.

There's no point in joking about it, guys, because he clearly believes you're serious.

dude! dont ruin the party! ;)