The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

David 05-02-2009 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by menon_inc (Post 552365)
Well to be fair to him, he wanted to prove to you that he changed and reveal his real identity. He loves spending time here. For some reason, he freaked out and feared that you will ban him when he reveals who he really was and that was why he come up with to different identities in case you banned him. He told me after he did it so it was a case of to little to late or i would have advised him against it.

Yes, and that's all fine, but all of the sudden registering two other usernames to role play around here? I don't think so.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldier
David, just a question, shouldn't one be warned before he gets banned?(In case of MM). He probably didn't know you guys would find it offensive.

It's not the first time MM got banned, no need to warn him. And "the rape group"? Please. :o

Ashish 05-02-2009 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 552375)
So we have a primavera assistant coach in here ?

muhahha wild he can convey your message to coach carlo ;)

Jasper 05-02-2009 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldier (Post 552369)
David, just a question, shouldn't one be warned before he gets banned?(In case of MM). He probably didn't know you guys would find it offensive.

What kind of a warning should be given to those who have already been banned for other offences?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wild (Post 552375)
So we have a primavera assistant coach in here ?

Although in the internet case is mostly opposite it wouldn't hurt to cement a thinking line 'innocent until proven guilty'.

ps! it's not gian's style also. if anything it's farouk on steroids again

Charbel 05-02-2009 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 552380)
What kind of a warning should be given to those who have already been banned for other offences?

Well, I'm not that informed about his previous ban. Anyways,I was taking precautions for myself in the future:tongue:

Dam...Finally knew how to do this!
A normal member cannot delete his post, right?

Jasper 05-02-2009 10:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldier (Post 552383)
A normal member cannot delete his post, right?

Have you tried step by step with the instructions I posted? If not then, yes, normal members can't delete their posts.

Ashish 05-02-2009 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 552385)
Have you tried step by step with the instructions I posted? If not then, yes, normal members can't delete their posts.

we need a delete button next to multiple quote button :)

Jasper 05-02-2009 11:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 552389)
we need a delete button next to multiple quote button :)

Misclicks? The system is fine but I'm still not sure if ordinary members can do it here. Anyway I think that possibility should be given(though deleting threads shouldn't be an option).

Beemer 05-02-2009 21:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 552361)
MilanoMichael's been banned for two weeks for the rape group.

Good. Anyone who continues to misuse that word should be banned. And if we can censor Tuttocrap and Tribalfeces, then we ought to do likewise for that word. Enough is enough.

Edit: The Moldy Goalie is back again. http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=10796

Az. 06-02-2009 01:07

Is it like every time some says rape,Dida gets rapped ?

Or whats the real problem whit that word? :conf:

Calum1903 06-02-2009 01:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 552541)
Is it like every time some says rape,Dida gets rapped ?

Or whats the real problem whit that word? :conf:

[sans-testicles]

I'm nae exactly the easily offended type, but it does bother me for some reason. Probably something to do with a friend of mine having been raped (in a strictly non-footballing sense of the word), I dunno. It's maybe overthinking it, but I do kinda think the constant use of it in a footballing context, usually in conjunction with myriad infuriating smilies, sort of trivialises a word that refers to one of the worst things that can happen to someone.

Anyway, surely there's a better word to use. "Moligate", for example :D

[/sans-testicles]

Beemer 06-02-2009 04:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum1903 (Post 552542)
the constant use of it in a footballing context, usually in conjunction with myriad infuriating smilies, sort of trivialises a word that refers to one of the worst things that can happen to someone.

My point exactly.

Kalac#16 07-02-2009 15:57

Whats happened to the renaming link tab we has just above the text box that you type in?

It's disappeared since the update, any chance of having it back? It saves huge links scrollin across the page.

Jasper 07-02-2009 16:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 552842)
Whats happened to the renaming link tab we has just above the text box that you type in?

It's disappeared since the update, any chance of having it back? It saves huge links scrollin across the page.

I can only think you mean insert link button and that exists on the 'post reply' as well as ' quick reply' ... though it is a bit different and better ;)

Kalac#16 07-02-2009 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 552845)
I can only think you mean insert link button and that exists on the 'post reply' as well as ' quick reply' ... though it is a bit different and better ;)

Nope, i mean the short link button. The one that renamed a link rather than showed the link in full.

Jasper 07-02-2009 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalac#16 (Post 552847)
Nope, i mean the short link button. The one that renamed a link rather than showed the link in full.

It renamed itself? Haven't even seen that one ...

Kalac#16 07-02-2009 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 552848)
It renamed itself? Haven't even seen that one ...

Sure?:tongue:

Ashish 13-02-2009 04:37

David please make changes in avtars, so that we can upload gif and animation images too :cool:

Charbel 13-02-2009 17:40

How can one turn off his "Invisble Mode"?

Cristina 13-02-2009 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soldier (Post 555178)
How can one turn off his "Invisble Mode"?

User CP -> Edit Options -> Uncheck the "Use Invisible Mode" box at the very top -> Save Changes

Az. 13-02-2009 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 555089)
David please make changes in avtars, so that we can upload gif and animation images too :cool:

That`s not really a bad idea.This days most people have a good connection and a good pc,so it won`t slow down the board at all.

Unless it has something do whit more traffic on the board/more to pay to the host ? (not really sure about this,could be wrong )