The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Cristina 05-08-2008 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish
gr8 work david truly good job, now there will be some tranquility here.

For 1 month... :o
I hope he finds some Inter forums and decides not to come back.

MilanFan009 05-08-2008 22:04

Tsar deserves to be banned for life as well as IP banned. Constantly ignorant and ranting on about B***** crap and how his Merda are superior. Billy shouldn't of been banned, it was Tsar who was instigating and putting more fuel in the fire while Billy is a very passionate fan who stands up for himself and his people if they are misbehaved. Giancarlo, well he's a big fan and he likes to disagree but that's how some people are.

We shouldn't give away bans so easily, first warn them, second warn them again, third ban them for 3 months. When a thread goes off topic the mods should just delete all their posts.

peters 05-08-2008 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl
Giancarlo got banned? :cry: He lasted even shorter here than at MM :eek:

Haha, you got through all that ...crap... on MM already? Now you got me smiling, no wonder you lost words these days :D

Please ban tsar till the derby, then unban him a day or two before (surely, ban him right back if we loose :tongue: )

Beemer 05-08-2008 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaka rox
i want to know why everyone treats me very bad here because im a man utd fan. thank you

It's not because you're a ManU fan, it's because you've made your fair share of trolling posts. Thank your lucky stars you're still here.

Senatore_M84 05-08-2008 23:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl
Giancarlo got banned? :cry: He lasted even shorter here than at MM :eek:

Now why would you do that? Giancarlo is ALWAYS RIGHT. We must all not be real milan fans like him, this is a fake fan forum. God forbid, we criticize. Berlusconi is always right, just like mussolini... forza fascism!

Calum1903 05-08-2008 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaka rox
i want to know why everyone treats me very bad here because im a man utd fan. thank you

Personally, although I haven't as yet, I think I may start treating you "bad" (sic.), because I don't like your name.

siatanhai 06-08-2008 00:05

simply an idea is there such a thing like a week long ban to use has a more severe/serious warning before givin so many people the boot
or has this already been tried

Beemer 06-08-2008 00:08

Giancarlo joined Milanfan.com today. If he gets axed from there, then there's the arrogant boobs over at Devilsmania as a last resort.

Centre 06-08-2008 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Calum1903
Personally, although I haven't as yet, I think I may start treating you "bad" (sic.), because I don't like your name.

hahaha... thats pretty funny.

Lisa 06-08-2008 01:14

One month for Tsar, hmm... too bad it's not a permanent one.

Too bad for Billy though, hopefully he'll come back when his is over. I guess his little back and forth with Tsar, in this thread, did him in.

acerвιc wιт 06-08-2008 02:02

Tsar should be banned permanently from this forum. He constantly digs up this verbal diarrhea and continously bags out Milan. I don't have a problem with rival supporters joining the forum and discussing football but people like him aren't a fan of football they just like to cause unrest amongst the other members.

Beemer 06-08-2008 05:02

If Tsar isn't busy praising Inert as God Almighty, he's making homophobic comments to just about anyone who doesn't agree with him. That's all he does on the forums, and I'm sick of it as well as many others here.

In short, his punishment is far too lenient.

drucurl 06-08-2008 05:35

Why should Tsar get permanently banned :conf:
Don't you guys realize that variety is the spice of life and that we NEED someone to hate and own just like we need fellow Milanistas around? The pricks the jerks the extremists and the idiots make forums a more interesting and colourful place. Not everyone could be as wise as Gaizka22.

We need the mzk's the passion for *9*'s the giancarlos the mASStermarks the Farouks etc......Everyone agreeeing + everyone responding in the same manner = boring :o

David-Regal 06-08-2008 05:47

Tsar being banned is such a good news. I don't have to see his ugly avatar and his ugly signature for a month ;)

gaizka22 06-08-2008 05:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by drucurl
Why should Tsar get permanently banned :conf:
Don't you guys realize that variety is the spice of life and that we NEED someone to hate and own just like we need fellow Milanistas around? The pricks the jerks the extremists and the idiots make forums a more interesting and colourful place. Not everyone could be as wise as Gaizka22.

We need the mzk's the passion for *9*'s the giancarlos the mASStermarks the Farouks etc......Everyone agreeeing + everyone responding in the same manner = boring :o

Understand your point. We need spices and healthy frictions, meaning we need more lively arguments and debate. However, those you mentioned didn’t provide that or if they did, it’s a small fraction from their total contribution to this forum. The rest of their time they will mainly interested in stirring up shit and silly arguments by picking a fight with everybody not in agreement with them or simply picking up a fight.

We’ve got some pricks, jerks, idiots and other whatnots around but their main common denominator with the rest of us in this forum is to talk about Milan. Wild, menon, San Paolo, Bes and others can always come up with some comment that will burn your ears but others take and swallow their bitter comment because it’s a healthy and reasonable arguments and debate that they dish out. We agree to disagree. Those you mentioned started out the right way (reasonable arguments, debates, some shouting) but somehow veered to the dark side and their interest in Milan become questionable since their main focus shifted.

We can always ask members to ignore them but it’s hard to do if they stirring up shit in every thread and in each of their posts. It’s like turning the other cheek but what you receive is an ever harder ear-ringing smack and that person even want to decorate your ass cheek with the print of their sole :D

Beemer 06-08-2008 06:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaizka22
It’s like turning the other cheek but what you receive is an ever harder ear-ringing smack and that person even want to decorate your ass cheek with the print of their sole :D

Wise words, Gaizka-san. :)

Ashish 06-08-2008 06:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaizka22
We can always ask members to ignore them but it’s hard to do if they stirring up shit in every thread and in each of their posts. It’s like turning the other cheek but what you receive is an ever harder ear-ringing smack and that person even want to decorate your ass cheek with the print of their sole :D

Gazzzika's posts put so much pressure on my small brain :(

ban this roll http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=10377

Senatore_M84 06-08-2008 06:58

i personally enjoyed reading giancarlo gloating about clubbing on monday nights and gypsy king concerts...

Senatore_M84 06-08-2008 06:59

ban june30

Beemer 06-08-2008 07:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milano84
ban june30

I think SuperGaiz took care of it. :)


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:33.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.