The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

nuttela 23-11-2011 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasha (Post 1145993)
Ad block. :thumbsup:

adblock wont stop it. these arent ads. there images or gifs

u can only turn it off from the User CP area

Senatore_M84 23-11-2011 05:01

Do we have a Sepp Blatter thread?

I want to mock him. He's on FSC now discussing goaline technology with Eric Wynalda. "in tennis it's simple, because there is 1 dimension. In football there is 4 dimensions. You know about the 4th dimension, you played"

4 dimensions eh?

necromancer 23-11-2011 05:04

He's stating his point stupidly - dimension is not the right word. But I'm guessing he's talking about the curvature of the ball. That's difficult to incorporate in goal-line technology - screws with accuracy probably.

sushanmilano 23-11-2011 05:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 1153743)

I want to mock him. He's on FSC now discussing goaline technology with Eric Wynalda. "in tennis it's simple, because there is 1 dimension. In football there is 4 dimensions. You know about the 4th dimension, you played"

4 dimensions eh?

Taking the easy way out by blaming the spacetime continuum. :lol:

Jasper 23-11-2011 07:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 (Post 1153743)

Advanced search
insert 'Blatter'
'search titles only'
voil√*

crazy4milan 23-11-2011 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper (Post 1153787)
Advanced search
insert 'Blatter'
'search titles only'
voil√*

Damn it Jasper, I did it to avoid you :o.

Jasper 23-11-2011 07:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy4milan (Post 1153788)
Damn it Jasper, I did it to avoid you :o.

:thumbsup: You got it in time(too many windows in my browser).

Nevertheless the pointer will stay in this thread. :o

Christian 23-11-2011 11:08

Hmm didn't realise there applied different physical rules to tennis, interesting

Or maybe Blatter is thinking about Pong?

Fiero 23-11-2011 22:05

Hope everyone who appreciates and admires the midget team from the autonomous community in northeast Spain can see for themselves first hand their attitude and playing philosophy which is totally against the laws of the game and sportsmanship.

Next time someone praises the midget number six remember his pathetic dive which once again UEFA, the administrative and controlling body for European football, not only turned a blind eye to, but also acknowledged. That's the message the UEFA seems to be sending. Encourage diving. Encourage cheating even if your team doesn't really need it. In a game that's watched by millions around the globe, many of them that view the players on the pitch as role models in life, that's the message they send.

It's an ugly world we live in. A team that is supposedly the best in Europe chooses dirty tricks and unsportsmanlike attitude to gain an unfair advantage while they're already supposedly superior. And that is met with acknowledgment, as demonstrated by the penalty given for the midget number 6 after his dive (which is only one incident in a sea of other incidents), and the yellow card given for the great Alessandro Nesta for questioning a clearly wrong decision.

So I hope those who were ignoring this issue before could take note for once. I'm not asking for much as there isn't much we can do in this corrupt world we live in. I'm just asking for some sense, if that's not much to ask. Stop jumping on the bandwagon, stop praising the midget diving team and its cheating players. They do not deserve your praise. They deserve to be loathed for their wrongful actions.

If you keep turning a blind eye or even worse, praising them for their "beautiful football" or whatever the media wants you to believe, they'll keep on gaining an unfair advantage over others and getting away with it, which will harm all the other teams including your team, as clearly demonstrated today. Instead, all we could do is frown upon their wrong doings and point the finger at it; refuse to go with the flow or ignore the cheating attitude and philosophy of the team our great club once demolished 4-0 in a Champions League final. Stop praising them for what they don't deserve, stop turning a blind eye to their disgusting and disgraceful attitude, and call them for what they really are. Maybe one day they'll be stopped from receiving unfair disadvantages, just maybe.

David 23-11-2011 22:06

Mmmm... that's not my problem man nor the mods'. :lol: Didn't you say you'll start a new thread about this?

Ashish 23-11-2011 22:07

Xavi is the greatest :o Aqualini was approaching in an erotic way, he didnt like it and fell down. Go scream on aqua :o

I had couple of shots of vodka.. life is simple

David 23-11-2011 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 1155524)
Xavi is the greatest :o Aqualini was approaching in an erotic way, he didnt like it and fell down. Go scream on aqua :o

I had couple of shots of vodka.. life is simple

Aquilani is not chasing skirt. That's why he didn't follow Xavi. He's loyal to Michaela.

Fiero 23-11-2011 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1155520)
Mmmm... that's not my problem man nor the mods'. :lol: Didn't you say you'll start a new thread about this?

I will start a thread, but not now as it'll send the wrong message. It's not about the defeat, it's about at least 3 years (maybe it even dates back to Sheva's disallowed goal on Puyol) of cheating and disgusting philosophy.

But my post wasn't for that. My post is directed to the people of this forum. People like Wild or even Wet Ones, and all the other noobs that for any reason in the world choose to appreciate the team that is tiny in figure but also on morals. They should seriously consider changing their outlook. Those that praise the disgusting midget number six yet undermine and insult a player that gave 10 years of service, glory, and trophies to Milan; those that praise the hormone infested lab rat with the number 10 and put him in the category of the world's best, somewhere he clearly doesn't belong to as the others merit their place by achievements not by medications and media hype; those that like or appreciate the disgusting unsportsmanlike midget team and praise them for victories and achievements they didn't fully earn fairly, stop that. Be logical for once.

My thread won't be about an incident. It will be dedicated to hatred and loathing of a despicable football club.

Christian 23-11-2011 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1155514)
Hope everyone who appreciates and admires the midget team from the autonomous community in northeast Spain can see for themselves first hand their attitude and playing philosophy which is totally against the laws of the game and sportsmanship.

Next time someone praises the midget number six remember his pathetic dive which once again UEFA, the administrative and controlling body for European football, not only turned a blind eye to, but also acknowledged. That's the message the UEFA seems to be sending. Encourage diving. Encourage cheating even if your team doesn't really need it. In a game that's watched by millions around the globe, many of them that view the players on the pitch as role models in life, that's the message they send.

It's an ugly world we live in. A team that is supposedly the best in Europe chooses dirty tricks and unsportsmanlike attitude to gain an unfair advantage while they're already supposedly superior. And that is met with acknowledgment, as demonstrated by the penalty given for the midget number 6 after his dive (which is only one incident in a sea of other incidents), and the yellow card given for the great Alessandro Nesta for questioning a clearly wrong decision.

So I hope those who were ignoring this issue before could take note for once. I'm not asking for much as there isn't much we can do in this corrupt world we live in. I'm just asking for some sense, if that's not much to ask. Stop jumping on the bandwagon, stop praising the midget diving team and its cheating players. They do not deserve your praise. They deserve to be loathed for their wrongful actions.

If you keep turning a blind eye or even worse, praising them for their "beautiful football" or whatever the media wants you to believe, they'll keep on gaining an unfair advantage over others and getting away with it, which will harm all the other teams including your team, as clearly demonstrated today. Instead, all we could do is frown upon their wrong doings and point the finger at it; refuse to go with the flow or ignore the cheating attitude and philosophy of the team our great club once demolished 4-0 in a Champions League final. Stop praising them for what they don't deserve, stop turning a blind eye to their disgusting and disgraceful attitude, and call them for what they really are. Maybe one day they'll be stopped from receiving unfair disadvantages, just maybe.

You should stop sucking the dick of Moutardo to, cause this applies to that Interista to.....

Fiero 23-11-2011 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christian (Post 1155573)
You should stop sucking the dick of Moutardo to, cause this applies to that Interista to.....

When did Mourinho consistently win unfairly? The Mourinho that had 6 red cards for his 3 different teams in 6 games vs the disgusting midget club.

Ashish 23-11-2011 22:23

hate is good :thumbsup: but I dont buy into it not yet, because i dont see anything different from barca what azzuri did or your fav jubentus were doing or even pippo does. They are despicable and fortunately milan rarely plays against them, there are many teams ful of shit its hard to hate them all, you have to prioritize them that way barca is not at the top of the ladder.

Go ahead and make a thread and i have anything against it, do what you feel dont curb anything. we will have more fireworks but if you are doing only to piss off wild and wetones then you will be disappointed :D they along with madther are on the other level altogether.

Fun\puyol days ahead

Christian 23-11-2011 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiero (Post 1155591)
When did Mourinho consistently win unfairly? The Mourinho that had 6 red cards for his 3 different teams in 6 games vs the disgusting midget club.

Don't wanna go to much into specifics cause I don't feel like writing anything good about Barcelona tonight, but in both his CL wins all crucial decisions his way. You seem to forget that he reached the final with Inter on a goal that was 2 meters offside, not to mention the game against Chelsea which was a 'fucking disgrace'... With Porto he got gifted a win against Man U, which I don't really wanna talk about either, but everyone knows it was a disgrace.

If anything, this is a guy who's made an art out of putting pressure on the referee's through the media, and consequently getting decisions cause of this. He's a snake and deserves to be marooned forever in the middle of the pacific. Everything bad about barcelona applies to that piece of trash as well + he's an Inter legend...

Fiero 23-11-2011 22:28

If you can't see the difference between a team that has a philosophy of using cheating to get an unfair advantage consistently, and one or two individuals in different teams that do it occasionally, then your opinion is not worthy to me.

And nothing in my post or thread is targeted towards particular individuals. It's for everyone. Those that will take it personally will do so to feel important about themselves, but the fact is my message is general and not targeted towards certain posters.

Ashish 23-11-2011 22:31

Do the team enjoy the results of cheats? yes they do will milan take penalties from pippo inzaghi or just return it to the others, its not all white and black. I know barca took it to another level, winning at any costs. Oh why I am thinking about it, fuck it go all Michela Corleone on barca :thumbsup: it will be fun :lol:

MilanMB 23-11-2011 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashish (Post 1155524)
Xavi is the greatest :o

ashish, you should do one of your self ban's. seriously. take a week out.