The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Problems + Suggestions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7700)

Sasha 24-06-2007 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by snn
^^ Why did Wild get banned? As far as I saw, San Paolo was the one who insulted him while Wild was saying that he would report it.

What Jasper said and this...

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/show...postcount=5129

Besi 24-06-2007 23:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
For people's information mods can't ban you. And please don't react to provocations as it might end up like both Besi/Tsar and Wild/San Paolo case where both members have to be banned.

Hopefully they'll come-back like Besi/Tsar and have put an end to this.

Yeah at least me & Tsar made a precedent now.. and people will watch out the languege before posting.. if not.. this 1 week bans are really cool :) .. I enjoyed my time out.. I suggest everyone to taste it .. at least for once..

Passion for *9* 24-06-2007 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by snn
^^ Why did Wild get banned? As far as I saw, San Paolo was the one who insulted him while Wild was saying that he would report it.

Maybe he used his favorite terms of affection 'asslicker' + 'whore' one time too many ? :o

Now let's see if the admin will quarantine that 'germ-infested' troll zzzzz for a while whose anti-Germ-an 'jibes' have also gone on for a tad too long + then demote the mod(s) who still have this penchant for mutilating + deleting my posts but spare others that are more insulting as well as off topic :o

Sasha 25-06-2007 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Besi
Yeah at least me & Tsar made a precedent now.. and people will watch out the languege before posting.. if not.. this 1 week bans are really cool :) .. I enjoyed my time out.. I suggest everyone to taste it .. at least for once..

No thanks... If I get banned it will be for something truly magnificent... not a curse word...

Tsar 25-06-2007 00:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanoMike
No thanks... If I get banned it will be for something truly magnificent... not a curse word...

Like me - I & II time. :D

I'm happy that now everyone is being dealt with evenly, even if its strictly atleast its a level playing field.

Sasha 25-06-2007 00:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsar
Like me - I & II time. :D

What'd you do? Please don't tell me to search because I have and found nothing...

Tsar 25-06-2007 00:40

Its probably best that I don't reopen old wounds, all I will say is that in the end I was proved right.

gahanthegod 25-06-2007 02:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Passion for *9*
Maybe he used his favorite terms of affection 'asslicker' + 'whore' one time too many ? :o

Now let's see if the admin will quarantine that 'germ-infested' troll zzzzz for a while whose anti-Germ-an 'jibes' have also gone on for a tad too long + then demote the mod(s) who still have this penchant for mutilating + deleting my posts but spare others that are more insulting as well as off topic :o

You shouldn't be wishing for the rules to be that strict [or applied that strictly] cos you would be amongst the contenders to get a ban in that case.

crazymilangirl 25-06-2007 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by David
And 5000 words for a PM are more than enough. :)

Sure thing..it was just a suggestion :D

drucurl 26-06-2007 06:34

what a great site you have here :D :D ignore the post below :D

censorthiis 26-06-2007 06:59

April + 3 months = July, I'd reckon.

Sasha 26-06-2007 08:06

Does anyone know what happened to the Van Basten Zone? :D

David 26-06-2007 12:03

Haven't I answered that already?

GW 27-06-2007 13:13

What will happen with SAPL game ?

Any news when will we get some results to see who is the winner for this year.

Kakazete 27-06-2007 15:09

Is this forum for free?

Passion for *9* 27-06-2007 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by snn
You shouldn't be wishing for the rules to be that strict [or applied that strictly] cos you would be amongst the contenders to get a ban in that case.

Having some opinion you might dislike or disagree with doesn't constitute a bannable offense :o But you're free to rally for a homogenous lock-stepped forum population if that's what you prefer -- you may even find more people afflicted with herd mentality to join your campaign :o

Kakazete 27-06-2007 15:21

Hello Is This All For Free Cuse I'm Scared Like Hell??!!!

Tsar 27-06-2007 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kakazete
Hello Is This All For Free Cuse I'm Scared Like Hell??!!!

No its not free, subsciption costs £100 per year, you can pay by cheque, just be sure to make it payable to Tsar Investments Ltd. ;)

Kakazete 27-06-2007 15:33

Ok you allready killed me..it's for free right? Some normal people answer..OMG i'm so scared :S

Passion for *9* 27-06-2007 15:41

^^^ You can't be for real.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:42.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.