The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Discussions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Milan's Transferseason round-up (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=9318)

The Playmaker 07-08-2007 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanoMike
Nice post Frook... But I doubt it's your first...

We really do have a bond, don't we? :D

Well, I'm only seeking another chance. If it's ok with David, and you of course. ;)

radioactivenerd 07-08-2007 09:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Playmaker
We really do have a bond, don't we? :D

Well, I'm only seeking another chance. If it's ok with David, and you of course. ;)

lol well looks like mike beat me to it, but that was my first reponse after reading ur post as well.
I'm not sure why you were banned anyway, but well see if ur given a THIRD chance lol.

The Playmaker 07-08-2007 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by radioactivenerd
lol well looks like mike beat me to it, but that was my first reponse after reading ur post as well.
I'm not sure why you were banned anyway, but well see if ur given a THIRD chance lol.

Well it seems that my style is obvious to everybody. Make a public poll, and vote for who would welcome me back, then log in next time to see me banned again. :D

Sasha 07-08-2007 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by radioactivenerd
lol well looks like mike beat me to it

Like always...:D

radioactivenerd 07-08-2007 14:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Playmaker
Well it seems that my style is obvious to everybody. Make a public poll, and vote for who would welcome me back, then log in next time to see me banned again. :D

LOL looks like we decided to take the last part of your idea seriously, frook.

ARNOLD RIMMER 07-08-2007 15:08

I'm sure he will be back

Milanista10 07-08-2007 21:49

he'll be back. he couldn't stay a week away from this place ;)

sSaleeMm 08-08-2007 14:19

AC Milan's weak spots

Before any discussion I clearify that this is only my opinion, please dont crusify me!

AC Milan is Europe's champion! But that does not mean everything is perfect,
Many changes need to be made before the opening day of the season, even before Sevillia encounter.
The way I see it, The defence isn't as good as it should be, with all respect to Maldini, he isn't in his best form, and a young refreshing CB must be at hand, Agger from Liverpool, Sergio Ramus of Real Madrid, Sendaros of Arsenal, we need one of those young talented defenders to strengthen our defence (Vincent Kompany of Hamburg is quite a talent also).
In addition to a Centre Back we also need a Right/Left Back, like for example Cicinho! who is available for transfer! instead of old Cafu who looks pretty tired after 5 minutes of game or instead of Jankolovsky whome I dont really like. It is really nessesary to shake the defence a little bit so that we can always say we are typical Italian defence!

Regarding the Middlefield I really must say this, Seedorf has his brilliant moments, but in the final against liverpool he didn't really shine, the opposite, he lost many balls, the same regarding Pirlo, I really appreciate them both but they really disappointed me in the final, we need another playmaker, a good one, like Diego from Bremen! Or atleast a perfect passer like Gutti from Real Madrid.

Please comment!;>

acerвιc wιт 08-08-2007 14:38

Milan's weakspot is some of the bandwagoners we have of 'supporters'.

atza|milanist 08-08-2007 15:31

It`s not true.

1. We already have many thread with similarly motive.
2. I can understand you, you like AC Milan, and you want to be better and stronger. It`s normal. But you can`t say we have bad side,old squad. It`s not true. You don`t know our squad enough if you said something like that. Defence: We have Oddo-Italian representative,Kaladze-very strong player,who is capable to play either CB and LB,Maldini and Cafu(another one year)-old wolves,Nesta-rules,Simic-not very good but our,Bonera-fresh player,always obstinate,Jankulovski-very fast player who play on few position in the pitch,Serginho,Ba...We have very strong squad.
You say PIRLO and Seedorf play bad in the final of Champions League? So what? Seasons are very long. If they play bad,it`s not super,but it`s normal to happened sometimes. They are men,like we...

I can`t talk about midfield or attack...it`s enough to say: PIRLO,Seedorf,Ricky Kaka,Rino Gattuso,Gilardino,Inzaghi,...

We can buy another young and good players,like Pato,but we already have quality. We are the best.

Jivara 08-08-2007 19:40

i dont agree, but i would like to have a player like guti who provides nice passes and can play in pirlo and kaka's position if need be

Maldini&Inzaghi 08-08-2007 19:55

^ I hear Guti is an excellent tapper and cross dresser also. I would be furious if we picked up Guti. There is more talent than Guti out there. Please don't mention this again. I am feeling sick.

Quinni 17 08-08-2007 20:12

Is this the write area to post this thread in :conf: It doesnt really have anything to do with transfers. There are weak spots in every team. In ours I would say the obvious age, but there is also strengths of our weakness, which is experience nobody can match our experience. Our veterans aren't just old players they are living legends.

atza|milanist 08-08-2007 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quinni 17
...Our veterans aren't just old players they are living legends.

Bravo! I think like you.

Beemer 08-08-2007 22:08

This should be moved into Discussions. We don't need yet another thread preaching to the choir about our weaknesses; there's a zillion related threads already.

And anyone who includes Ba as part of a "strong squad" is mental.

bobanito 08-08-2007 22:14

If anything, i think the worst weak spot we showed last season was our Gattuso dependency, the period when he was injured was our worst. Even during the away leg for the semifinal against Manchester it was evident how we lost control on the game after his injury; going from a 1-2 to a 3-2.

sSaleeMm 08-08-2007 22:24

thats why I said dont crusify me guys, I know the squad, I agree with most of ur arguements! but I'm sorry If I dont agree that bonera can carry on the Italian legacy, and I really think in the final the whole squad should be at it best form, it cannot be that two of our top players disappear in that match, I love maldini I really adore him, but as it is said it is best to stop at your peak, and he already passed that, Nesta, Kaka, Gattuso and Ronaldo I think they are the best players in the world(Pirlo and Seedorf also) ! But another addition to those would never hurt! I really think Jankolovsky doesn't fit, thats the main problem.
Again, I am AC Milan fan forever, but you cannot be a fan unless you always want your team to get better and stay the best team in the world, but you cannot say it is great like this dont do anything nor say that there is no player which can be changed with a better one! I respect the legends, but we should not count only on them!
P.S:1- I haven't really seen Bonera in action therefore I was wrong saying we need a fresh CB!
2- It is for the transfer forum because I am discussing possible transfers for my chosen "weak spots".
So wouldn't you like to see a player like Cicinho in our squad? A player like Diego? Or Di Rossi?
so let me rephrase my question like this, Which position do you think needs refreshment and name some players. THANKS and SORRY

atza|milanist 08-08-2007 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
This should be moved into Discussions. We don't need yet another thread preaching to the choir about our weaknesses; there's a zillion related threads already.

And anyone who includes Ba as part of a "strong squad" is mental.

Sorry,my error. Without Ba.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sSaleeMm
So wouldn't you like to see a player like Cicinho in our squad? A player like Diego? Or Di Rossi?
so let me rephrase my question like this, Which position do you think needs refreshment and name some players.

Yes,Cicinho will be good investment,but I don`t believe we will buy him,or other good players. It`s question for our board,which is very slow.
We need young CB,and another wing back,like Jankulovski but better.

Maldini&Inzaghi 08-08-2007 23:06

Cicinho would be good I beleive! Young and not that bad. Not a great just yet but could be. He still has much to learn.

crazy4milan 08-08-2007 23:07

Merged in here.