All About Music

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Nice song.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I just realized we don't really have a music thread aside from the "what song are you listening to" one.

Therefore, we'll turn this into the official music thread. :)

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
LP is great.
Forza LP!!

zale

Banned
Reaction score
glad you guys like it :D ..can`t wait for the cd :D

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Depeche Mode.. A truly legendary group whose songs are rocking the charts for more than 25 years. My all time favourite band. Obsessed with them.

"A strange pop group, a dark rock group, a concealed metal band, a disordered disco experience, an experimental ambient group, a menacing dance group, a spiritualised hip hop adventure, an iconic moody electronic outfit from somewhere in the past near the coast of England, a legendary deep pop group from somewhere in the future off the edge of saturn, a group whose songs coat the imagination with dread and danger and desperation, with nearness and absence, a group whose songs fire the imagination with hope against hope and the exact opposite."

zale

Banned
Reaction score
snn said:
Depeche Mode.. A truly legendary group whose songs are rocking the charts for more than 25 years. My all time favourite band. Obsessed with them.

"A strange pop group, a dark rock group, a concealed metal band, a disordered disco experience, an experimental ambient group, a menacing dance group, a spiritualised hip hop adventure, an iconic moody electronic outfit from somewhere in the past near the coast of England, a legendary deep pop group from somewhere in the future off the edge of saturn, a group whose songs coat the imagination with dread and danger and desperation, with nearness and absence, a group whose songs fire the imagination with hope against hope and the exact opposite."

Can u give me a example of a " spiritualised hip hop adventure"? :conf:

My english is bad ,so maybe im not reading that right,but thoes guys sing hip hop? ..wtf???

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^ That was just a refer to their unidentified and assorted music style.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
The band I like more It's Slipknot, one of the best bands that perform live, My fav member of them is Joey, the faster drummer in world. I also like Metallica, Stratovarius An amazing band from Finland, you must listen to them, Cradle of filth, an english death metal band, I like Dani Filth. Children of Bodom they make the best covers, you should listen to ONE Metallica cover And opps I did it again Britney cover, actually they sing it better than her. And you should hear the guitar solos of Alexi Laiho :star:

Here some videos of my fav bands :tongue:

Slipknot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwFwIi8yt9I

Metallica http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmDoW5zRYAY

Stratovarius http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc_rqP4XhCw

Cradle of Filth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAwxSG2OR1c

Children of Bodom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEvylC6O1pk

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
snn said:

Personal Jesus rocks ... :star: :star:

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
Depeche Mode is awesome. Listen to Poets of the Fall, a relatively new Finnish band, sings in English. Listen to their '4U', 'Lift' and 'Carnival of Rust'. Good band.

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
i wish i was a punkrocker with flowers in my hair :)

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
ORez said:
Depeche Mode is awesome. Listen to Poets of the Fall, a relatively new Finnish band, sings in English. Listen to their '4U', 'Lift' and 'Carnival of Rust'. Good band.

how bout pirating some of their music and posting it on here :D

NobodyCares

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Shevchenko, Nesta, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo
Music cant get better than Jimi Hendrix
AXES BOLD AS LOVE!!!

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
snn said:

Can't agree more, like you said a truly legendary group. The top 25 most played songs on my iPod are mainly depeche mode songs, though they're not my favorite band. Definitely a great "headphone" group, their music truly drives you.

However if i should choose one group and one group only, it would be Queen. The perfect definition of Classic Rock, with a great variety of styles in it, ranging from metal to disco, all backed up with the greatest vocal of all times - Freddie Mercury.

G

go.shevchenko

I must say, Queen is pretty good

Forza Queen!!!

Forza Sheva!!!

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
radioactivenerd said:
how bout pirating some of their music and posting it on here :D
Not before death, I know my limitations. BTW, search a torrent! Tonnes out there. 2 minutes download man, u r in ameeriiikaa :>

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^ Simply searching over the YouTube would be enough. :)

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
snn, like the violator status you got, never would have guessed you are a depeche mode fan :D

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Mika is crack pop. I've been listening to his CD nonstop lately...and I'm not even a fan of pop, dear lord.

PRIYO

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Sheva, Sergio Claudio, Ibra.
^i like that man, he has created good stuff, i've been listening to grace kelly and billy brown like days

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Every single damn song is addictive. Although Billy Brown is extra special, hehe, because it's so different; I've never heard anything like it from any other artist before.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mika..... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D

Another product of the Myspace hype machine, no ?

If you think he's 'original', I recommend familiarizing yourself with the œuvre of Freddy Mercury + Marc Bolan. I can hear a couple more artistic influences but don't want to talk about them because that's so private, you know, like his sexuality, kind of. *flutters eyelashes*

;)

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I don't have a MySpace and I generally don't follow the mainstream. But my friend said Mika is crack and I gave him a listen, and, god, he really is!

I'll check out those recs, but I have no idea about the rest of what you said.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
censorthiis said:
I don't have a MySpace and I generally don't follow the mainstream. But my friend said Mika is crack and I gave him a listen, and, god, he really is!

I'll check out those recs, but I have no idea about the rest of what you said.
Haha, don't worry, I was just playing coy like Mika did when he was launching himself ... the product Mika ... with just the right dose of mysteriousness about the question of questions... He's giving off *** vibes, so why the need of being secretive ... Ah right, marketing + the US market can be particularly unforgiving in certain regards ;)

Anyway, I think he's a smart recycler with a dash (but only a dash) of originality ;)

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
The best band ever is Alice in Chains. Nothing else even comes close!

Nutshell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3nP6YyCfDQ

Would?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3FnQMSD4Zg

Down In A Hole
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVRpl0rWn-M

Rotten Apple
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFG-W_fdqM

No Excuses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNf1hRkVnM4&mode=related&search=

And a tribute to Layne Staley with Brother as music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yS26Ll1CXMM&mode=related&search=

Just don't listen to anything without Layne, cause without his voice it just isn't the same.

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
^^ Didn't he say he was gay though? Or, well, something about Billy Brown and no mystery about his sexuality. :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
teis said:
The best band ever is Alice in Chains. Nothing else even comes close!
Just don't listen to anything without Layne, cause without his voice it just isn't the same.
Layne was one of the best vocalists in rock + AIC *IMO* the best band to ever come out of Seattle.