The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Transfers (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Memphis Depay (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=14285)

Rickaka 14-07-2014 03:24

Memphis Depay
 
Name: Memphis Depay
Moordrecht, 13 february 1994
178cm, 78kg
Half Ghanaian, half Dutch.

Clubs: VV Moordrecht, Sparta Rotterdam, PSV Eindhoven

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/kw2R2-ruJjk/0.jpg

----------

I wanna have this dudes thread when he wins the balon d'or in 3 years time

Soldier_of_god 14-07-2014 03:28

I would love to see this kid here but how much would he cost though? Btw rickaka, bow come lvg never starts him? Why was he always on bench despite being a stand out player for holland whenever he came on.

Rickaka 14-07-2014 03:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan_swagger (Post 2111868)
I would love to see this kid here but how much would he cost though? Btw rickaka, bow come lvg never starts him? Why was he always on bench despite being a stand out player for holland whenever he came on.

25-35m

2 striker formation with van Persie, Robben and Huntelaar in the squad. Ofc he's not gonna start most games. When he came LvG switched to 433 and played him LW.

Sage 14-07-2014 03:55

if milan actually had 25 million to spend (and they don't) I'd prefer this guy over iturbe quite easily

Rickaka 14-07-2014 04:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 2111894)
if milan actually had 25 million to spend (and they don't) I'd prefer this guy over iturbe quite easily

I don't know a lot about Iturbe but I do know that this guy is a complete player in the making. And I don't rate the current Dutch talent generation all that highly.

Fast, physical, good ball control, trickery, aerial ability, workrate, agile, two footed, great final balls, good cross, all range shooting and free kicks. And most of all a great, great attitude. It reminds me of CR7's.

All that is lacking is finishing/composure but it'll come with time and experience.

Soldier_of_god 14-07-2014 04:23

Yeah i will take this guy over any player we have been linked with. Dude is a beast.

Rickaka 15-07-2014 00:08





2nd vid: lol at KPB 3:25



All goals 2012/2013

Goodfella 20-07-2014 00:47

will be slightly better than average in his prime

Soldier_of_god 20-07-2014 07:42

^lol. He will be world class :o.

Rickaka 20-07-2014 16:18

Spurs bid 16.4, PSV want at least 20m

I'm sorry but we should be all over this

Rickaka 11-08-2014 21:22

First European match PSV, 2-3 win, goal+assist Memphis
First Eredivisie match PSV, 3-1 win, 2 goals Memphis

Post match interview: 'I have ambitions and I think I'm ready for a next step"

god damn snatch him pls

LemonCookies 11-08-2014 21:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickaka (Post 2131672)
First European match PSV, 2-3 win, goal+assist Memphis
First Eredivisie match PSV, 3-1 win, 2 goals Memphis

Post match interview: 'I have ambitions and I think I'm ready for a next step"

god damn snatch him pls

We'd have to sell El Shaarawy then. And if you want that, you're simply too biased to be taken seriously.

Rickaka 11-08-2014 22:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonCookies (Post 2131682)
We'd have to sell El Shaarawy then. And if you want that, you're simply too biased to be taken seriously.


I'm not really asking to be taken seriously by people on an internet forum, I'm asking for Milan to sign football player Memphis Depay.

Pharaoh 11-08-2014 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickaka (Post 2131710)
I'm not really asking to be taken seriously by people on an internet forum, I'm asking for Milan to sign football player Memphis Depay.

:thumbsup:

Rickaka 11-08-2014 22:32

Lemoncookies questions..

http://i.gyazo.com/06f6f9dcff775fe356883a51c911d597.gif

LemonCookies 11-08-2014 23:11

Ah, so you want SES sold, I see now. All I needed to know :thumbsup:

Rickaka 11-08-2014 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by LemonCookies (Post 2131783)
Ah, so you want SES sold, I see now. All I needed to know :thumbsup:

o rly

Tadej 11-08-2014 23:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickaka (Post 2131672)
First European match PSV, 2-3 win, goal+assist Memphis
First Eredivisie match PSV, 3-1 win, 2 goals Memphis

Post match interview: 'I have ambitions and I think I'm ready for a next step"

god damn snatch him pls

Sign kevin kampl, best player in austria league...now!!!

Rickaka 11-08-2014 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tadej (Post 2131814)
Sign kevin kampl, best player in austria league...now!!!

lol

how many stars have roots in the eredivisie
how many stars have roots in the austrian league

not signing players from smaller leagues because they play in smaller leagues :lol:

Tadej 12-08-2014 00:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rickaka (Post 2131821)
lol

how many stars have roots in the eredivisie
how many stars have roots in the austrian league

not signing players from smaller leagues because they play in smaller leagues :lol:

Kampl and company raped eredivisie team...ajax iirc.

Eredivisie is a joke, but is the best place for youngsters to grow.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:27.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.