The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Transfers (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   AC Milan Dream Signings (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=9627)

TheGrinch 08-06-2006 10:07

What do you think about Frank RIBERY?
Saw him yesterday against China and i liked his style. Does anybody know how he played last season for Marseille?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mido
with all due respect ... werder bremen loaned him out in order to give him experience (which he did in fact need since he only excelled in denmark where they have a lower level footballing league) .. plus they already had a working formation that their manager felt no need to change it for a rookie .. and even though Zidan scored for bremen everytime he was fielded!! now zidan has excelled in both denmark and germany and I feel that Italy is the logical next step for him. he will terrorize the inter defence

In two years time who knows he might be sold to chelsea for 50 million .. hell the mighty Shevchenko was worth 50 million only after playing for ACMILAN for 7 YEARS ..

but never mind all that ... if you can get him cheap ... do it and try him out .. you got nothing to lose ... if he isn't an instant hit then come and sue me :D say I cheated you :D ... i'll compromise and sell him then to chelsea for 49 million and pay you back your money :devilpim: :devilton:


Zidan isn't on Milan Level yet. Maybe in 5 years, but i don't think he'll reach this level in the future.

zZ[-_-]Zz 08-06-2006 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGrinch
What do you think about Frank RIBERY?
Saw him yesterday against China and i liked his style. Does anybody know how he played last season for Marseille?

haven't seen Ribery playin' for Marseille before... but i doubt he is bad... considerin' that the country seems to be certain that he is to replace Zidane... he even receive more cheers when he came in durin' the friendlies... a definite talent to me after seein' his displays the last few days...

Bizarre21 08-06-2006 20:41

We've got good midfield... I think we should buy someone like Kerlon or Essien

TheGrinch 09-06-2006 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz
haven't seen Ribery playin' for Marseille before... but i doubt he is bad... considerin' that the country seems to be certain that he is to replace Zidane... he even receive more cheers when he came in durin' the friendlies... a definite talent to me after seein' his displays the last few days...

I just saw him for 15 minutes, but i would already like to see him as replacement for Rui Costa...he fought like a lion and showed some skills too!

madja 09-06-2006 15:36

i think marseille will sell him more than 10M pounds, because they refused when MU offer 10M pounds. i think it is very expensive or is it right price?

Demerio 10-06-2006 23:23

Lets buy GORAN PANDEV...
 
I think that this guy deserves attention and some opinions from us and...
He scored 12 goals this season in Lazio`s jersey and its Internazionale product. But the assholes sold him half 2 Lazio and half 2 Udineze !!
He is from Macedonia and is 22 years...He is the best technicall striker in Seria A for me and u have 2 see his driblings against JUventus.
He is impressive and deserves place in a tea like AC MILAN ...
He is UNA MAGIA like the Italian comentator said ;) just look the videos.
The Guy is INCREDIBLY TALENTED and SMART !!!

the videos:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UkcNN5y8G...Goran%20Pandev
http://youtube.com/watch?v=MR0WownFJ...Goran%20Pandev

pics scoring against inter this season:

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8...er1zalf4ne.jpg

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1...er2zalf4yx.jpg

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6...er3zalf1ul.jpg

http://news.dipag.com/pictures/lowre...0000006485.jpg

http://news.dipag.com/pictures/lowre...0000006487.jpg

ambro_forever 10-06-2006 23:43

agree with you,he deserves more attention! and he is only 22

Passion for *9* 10-06-2006 23:49

He looks like 42 :tongue:

Anyway, he's not linked to Milan AT ALL right now, therefore you should have posted this in Dream Signings.

Moved :o

Don Shevdini 11-06-2006 00:11

One thing only...


Nesta-Kaladze MUST be our central pairing... Period.

Demerio 11-06-2006 00:54

Goran Pandev is ARSENAL target. Arsene Wenger is extremly on his tail...
He was on way 2 Barca but Inter stooped the transfer last year cos thay wahnit 2 buy players with him...
Pizzaro ans Stankovic split his deal now. Half Lazio hald Udine.
Maybe Galliani should consider him. He can play in the middle also and as a left wing.
EXTREMLY TALENTED !!!

MaGasTeR 11-06-2006 12:10

Pandev ? Much of a hype...

MonsterKane 11-06-2006 13:24

Yaya Toure (Olympiacos)
 
What do you think about him?
I've read that Milan is interested in him on a German source, but it was some time ago, so I can't find the site.

Torcida 11-06-2006 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonsterKane
What do you think about him?
I've read that Milan is interested in him on a German source, but it was some time ago, so I can't find the site.

Seen him last night he had a good game.

menon_inc 11-06-2006 13:27

german source? How old is the source? He was good along with zokora...

Kalac#16 11-06-2006 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by MonsterKane
What do you think about him?
I've read that Milan is interested in him on a German source, but it was some time ago, so I can't find the site.

Akale is much better

I guarantee by the end of this WC Ivory coast players will be scatterd all over Europe with big teams like Barca, Man u, Arsenal, Liverpoo, Spurs, Real, Milan, Inter, Juve(if there not in seria B) and Bayern...About 60% of the first team will be at some of them clubs

PUPO 11-06-2006 18:42

Viera to Milan? part 2
 
Here passion, eat your heart out.
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b256/pupone/Viera.jpg
Juve to serie B? Viera is thinking about Milan.
Ask me for translation where needed.

The source is nothing but the giant Gazzetta dello sport for your information.
I understand your need to show off your 'powers' but if i were you i would go out and find yourself a boyfriend or buy yourself a dog to walk. :o

Passion for *9* 11-06-2006 18:52

Just because HE is becoming slightly concerned with his future + links himself with Milan doesn't mean Milan are linked with him.

You can discuss this in Dream Signings since you're dreaming of having him back.

menon_inc 11-06-2006 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gila#11.
Akale is much better

I guarantee by the end of this WC Ivory coast players will be scatterd all over Europe with big teams like Barca, Man u, Arsenal, Liverpoo, Spurs, Real, Milan, Inter, Juve(if there not in seria B) and Bayern...About 60% of the first team will be at some of them clubs

Yupe true..but sadly with the scandal going on...i dont think we will appeal to a lot of players...as they would want to know where the club is heading before moving and i guess...the likes of barca..man utd...assnal and so on could have a better advantage of signing them...

Besi 11-06-2006 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pupone#10
I understand your need to show off your 'powers' but if i were you i would go out and find yourself a boyfriend or buy yourself a dog to walk. :o

LOOL :cool: .. dont mind her .. she wants a revange after they closed that thread.. she couldnt have the last word.. :head: ..

Go open a new topic in transfers , there is a source.

PUPO 11-06-2006 19:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by besikaka
LOOL :cool: .. dont mind her .. she wants a revange after they closed that thread.. she couldnt have the last word.. :head: ..

Go open a new topic in transfers , there is a source.

That's what i did but she moved it here.
:head:
It's alright, she'll not last long.... :D


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:11.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.