The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Recommendations For New Moderators (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=12429)

KujaIX 01-04-2011 22:53

I'm happy with each, i forgot about Marcus but i couldn't have recommended him more had i remembered.

I don't really think HD should have been promoted but it'll still be fine.

I'm very happy with this shake-up. Who is the other member? Sod-Lod?

Ashish 01-04-2011 22:53

oh shit i posted too soon :D good choice more men means they dont have to give away a replies and everything will be settled on the spot. no offense to ladies

Time for all of you to become corrupt :D

Sod-Lod 01-04-2011 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 962663)
Sven, HDCantona, acmilan4ever & Marcus are the new moderators. Welcome! :thumbsup:

I asked two more users. DWA unfortunately declined due to lack of time. I'm still waiting for an answer from the other person so there might be one more.

Congratulations for Sven, HDCantona, acmilan4ever & Marcus :star:

Good choices David :thumbsup:

manutd fan 01-04-2011 22:58

Congrats to HD, Sven and ACFE :star:

KujaIX 01-04-2011 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 962672)
Congrats to HD, Sven and ACFE :star:

Well that's just being rude. Atleast include everyone...

anth183 01-04-2011 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 962663)
Sven, HDCantona, acmilan4ever & Marcus are the new moderators. Welcome! :thumbsup:

I asked two more users. DWA unfortunately declined due to lack of time. I'm still waiting for an answer from the other person so there might be one more.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sod-Lod 01-04-2011 23:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 962665)
I'm happy with each, i forgot about Marcus but i couldn't have recommended him more had i remembered.

I don't really think HD should have been promoted but it'll still be fine.

I'm very happy with this shake-up. Who is the other member? Sod-Lod?

No, not me ;)

manutd fan 01-04-2011 23:00

So who are the super mods?


Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 962673)
Well that's just being rude. Atleast include everyone...

I'm a rude individual.

KujaIX 01-04-2011 23:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 962675)
No, not me ;)

I realised when you posted like 5 minutes after the message.

Unlucky Sod-Lod... Can't really say anything else on the matter.

I wonder who it is... Hmmm.

KujaIX 01-04-2011 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 962676)
So who are the super mods?




I'm a rude individual.

Super-mods are the same considering C4Ms demotion.

I can see that.

Sod-Lod 01-04-2011 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 962678)
I realised when you posted like 5 minutes after the message.

Unlucky Sod-Lod... Can't really say anything else on the matter.

I wonder who it is... Hmmm.

No i don't want to be a mod thanks god!

Desc 01-04-2011 23:05

Congrats & good luck to the new mods

hope with you guys becoming a mod the forum will change for the better

MilanMB 01-04-2011 23:06

Hey Sven, can I borrow you mod account? :o

KujaIX 01-04-2011 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 962683)
Hey Sven, can I borrow you mod account? :o

These won't stop for a while.... I'm not gonna take the piss though. Gotta watch my back! :D Ha, that sounded ridiculous. :D

MilanMB 01-04-2011 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 962678)
I wonder who it is... Hmmm.

I think it's Az or Congo.

Both will be great, but I'd love to see Congo as mod just for the fun of him telling people of. :D hilarious!

hdcantona 01-04-2011 23:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sod-Lod (Post 962671)
Congratulations for Sven, HDCantona, acmilan4ever & Marcus :star:

Good choices David :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desc (Post 962681)
Congrats & good luck to the new mods

hope with you guys becoming a mod the forum will change for the better

Quote:

Originally Posted by manutd fan (Post 962672)
Congrats to HD, Sven and ACFE :star:

Cheers.



Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 962683)
Hey Sven, can I borrow you mod account? :o

haha :D

fair play, great gag.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 962665)
I'm happy with each, i forgot about Marcus but i couldn't have recommended him more had i remembered.

I don't really think HD should have been promoted but it'll still be fine.

I'm very happy with this shake-up. Who is the other member? Sod-Lod?


Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 962673)
Well that's just being rude. Atleast include everyone...

Delicious ironing kuja... :tongue:


Anyway - watch out folk, there's now a corrupt manure fan in a position of power :o :o :o

Seriously though I hope I can do a good job, and help make this a better place...

Sod-Lod 01-04-2011 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdcantona (Post 962692)
Anyway - watch out folk, there's now a corrupt manure fan in a position of power :o :o :o

Seriously though I hope I can do a good job, and help make this a better place...

Do your best and don't put us down :)

Shiby 01-04-2011 23:31

Gratz to all... even though I don´t like feces or manure fan being our mod I can live with that.



Cuz I like HD. n/h

KujaIX 01-04-2011 23:34

Wasn't really irony... I acknowledged you atleast and congratulated you... Manutd fan just left someone out for the hell of it.

hdcantona 01-04-2011 23:34

Haters gonna hate :o

I'm glad you can live with it Shiby :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 962701)
Wasn't really irony... I acknowledged you atleast and congratulated you... Manutd fan just left someone out for the hell of it.

Irony was you calling utdfan rude when the first thing you did was say you wouldn't have promoted me!

I know you congratulated me though :thumbsup:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:24.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.