Barbara Berlusconi Thread

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
16 November 2010:

“Barbara Berlusconi met with Milan CEO Adriano Galliani, at Milan’s headquarters to discuss her possible involvement in the football club. The entry of Barbara shows the great importance of Milan to the Berlusconi family, which has always been there for the team, and shows the continuing will to keep it at the pinnacle of football.”

22 November 2010:

BARBARA BERLUSCONI: "I appreciated very much the affection of the fans”

MILAN - During the Milan-Fiorentina game, a group of Milan supporters displayed a banner to welcome Barbara Berlusconi at the club. The president’s daughter has expressed his gratitude for the gesture, saying "I appreciated very much the affection the fans in the Curva Sud showed me last Saturday. Gestures and words of encouragement are always welcome for me and my family, who have always maintained their enthusiasm and attachment to the Rossoneri community.”

phoca_thumb_l_milan%20fiorentina%2011.JPG

when players like daminuta or filkor have threads, i guess it's okay that barbara becomes a own thread.

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I guess I'll get it started then...

I wanna fuck her sooo badly. I've seen a pic where her breasts are just spectacular. :star:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
16 November 2010:

“Barbara Berlusconi met with Milan CEO Adriano Galliani, at Milan’s headquarters to discuss her possible involvement in the football club. The entry of Barbara shows the great importance of Milan to the Berlusconi family, which has always been there for the team, and shows the continuing will to keep it at the pinnacle of football.”

22 November 2010:

BARBARA BERLUSCONI: "I appreciated very much the affection of the fans”

MILAN - During the Milan-Fiorentina game, a group of Milan supporters displayed a banner to welcome Barbara Berlusconi at the club. The president’s daughter has expressed his gratitude for the gesture, saying "I appreciated very much the affection the fans in the Curva Nord showed me last Saturday. Gestures and words of encouragement are always welcome for me and my family, who have always maintained their enthusiasm and attachment to the Rossoneri community.”

when players like daminuta or filkor have threads, i guess it's okay that barbara becomes a own thread.

Wtf, mistranslation somehow?

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wtf, mistranslation somehow?

its copied from the englisch version of the homepage.

the italian version is right:

"Ho molto apprezzato l'affetto che i tifosi della curva sud mi hanno testimoniato lo scorso sabato sera in occasione di Milan-Fiorentina. Gesti e parole di incoraggiamento sono sempre ben accetti da me e dalla mia Famiglia, che non ha mai fatto mancare entusiasmo e attaccamento a tutto il popolo rossonero".

i edit it.

Last edited:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

I wanna fuck her sooo badly. I've seen a pic where her breasts are just spectacular. :star:

What are you waiting for??

Post the damn pic!

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Barbara Berlusconi: Debut at Milanello
First day at Milanello to Barbara Berlusconi. In nearly four hours, the daughter of the owner of AC Milan Silvio Berlusconi has taken note of the structures and dynamics of the Rossoneri's sports center, continuing his tour of inspection of all the reality of the club, which should bring it to choose which area may be more useful to its direct involvement. Arrived at about 11.30 to Milanello, Barbara Berlusconi, 26, has followed the training team, who will meet again Saturday night at San Siro during the match against Roma. Then he visited the facilities of the sports center, had lunch with the coach Massimiliano Allegri, and made Christmas greetings to employees Rossoneri. So, television studios of Milan Channel has followed the direct transmission of 'Characteristics' dedicated to Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Since the beginning of the season the president's daughter has become a fixture in the gallery at the San Siro when AC Milan plays. In mid-November opening began with headquarter offices in Via Turati and Monday 'evening attended the Rossoneri's Christmas party held in a theater in downtown Milan. (Ansa)

http://www.ilmilanista.it/notizia.php?newsID=5832

:proud:

this thread should be a sticky.

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho

get in the line then.. :naughty:

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lady B: "Milan avatar of my father, by society in order to understand such a complex undertaking in the field"

Barbara Berlusconi has made interviewed by Vanity Fair for the edition will go on sale from December 22. At week the daughter of Silvio Berlusconi and Veronica Lario talks about his Milan-thought.

She will be the next president of AC Milan?

"Is the only president Silvio Berlusconi. It seems to me premature to consider a replacement. Later in Milan because I understand some of the dynamics on the ground in a very complex business reality. And then there's protection of my family, that still excites directly to the team. "

It seems that Adriano Galliani, the CEO, he has quietly accepted. What's he like?

"A pin irreplaceable for Milan. And, for me, a resource from which to learn. I think it's one of the most talented sports executives, looks back on thirty years of experience and a history of successful managers: Do not forget that he is the man of the pylons of our TV commercial. "

So what role will you?

"In all things, even those that work, I think an important point of view which can propose new construction and improvements in a reality certainly solid, but still very traditional. At Milan should not miss this input I hope to bring some 'at a time. "

Yet it seemed that you wanted to undo Berlusconi's Milan. There was talk of sale.

"We have decided to take a step back. But there was a correct assessment of costs and waste. Make money out of football in Italy is still a utopia, but you can be sure to use the money thus maximizing the potential" .

On February 20, 2011 are 25 years of family ownership Milan Berlusconi. But for her what is Milan?

"For me, Milan is the avatar of my father. He has a sentimental bond with the team very strong, because it represents an immediate success that has been able to achieve in all areas where it operated. For me it is an opportunity for professional development because, although fans, so keep your nerve. In fact, I will focus mainly on management. "

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=41419

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
article-1189223-04BA9315000005DC-419_468x510.jpg

that one in the left's Barbara. She was hot even in her youth

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
she looked so sweet today in the stands. does anyone have any pics of her from today's match? also, what is the website that has HD photos of milan's matches? i knew it was posted somewhere here before, but i cant remember it. thanks a million and you can pm the link to me or just post it here. i'll be sure to check back.

PatoRTW

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Albertini Pato Thiago.Silva Pirlo Abate Robinho
oh well i'll just bring this to everyones attention, don't want it to disappear from the page :D Man she is fine

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
What is said here?
205665_212380468773392_100000043206570_895703_3340192_n.jpg

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Pics + vids of her at the stadium with champagne-glass tonight? (during half-time)

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
We need more pics in this thread. Daamn..

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Today Barbara was officially appointed as one of Milan's board of directors. Some pics:

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

fazio

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Kessie, Oblak, Haaland, Mbappe, Theo, Kante, Son
gonna be a regular in this particular thread :)

forza barbara!

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is she the girl on Ali Dia avatar? She kinda looks like Taylor Swift with more cushion. I'd take Barbara.
12.gif
12.gif
12.gif

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
you remove that hair and its a man :D[yeah ronaldo fan :o]

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
barbera n pato
pato buys her a :beer:
they get jiggy :naughty:
then a little kinky :spank:

ohh fuck :b: walks in and sees them :fp:

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
she apparently has two kids already from her ex, wonder how Pato likes that

PatoRTW

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Albertini Pato Thiago.Silva Pirlo Abate Robinho
Hope Pato knows what he's doing. i don't know uh dating the boss' daughter is quite a risk but Pato's swag will come through.
Pato: I really like you Barbara why don't you come to my place
Barbara: Sure, let me just tell my kids
Pato: OvO
Then it shows him running away XD