The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Matches (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Official: Friendlies (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=11331)

KujaIX 14-04-2010 19:03

I hope they aren't at some obscene time for us Europeans like it was last summer.

Lisa 14-04-2010 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 704015)
I hope they aren't at some obscene time for us Europeans like it was last summer.

DC United - 8pm EST
Chicago - 7:30pm EST
Montreal - 8pm EST

For you, that would be 1am, 12:30am, and 1am respectively, I do believe. Could be worse. :D

KujaIX 14-04-2010 19:40

Well it's about the same as last year. :head: but i don't mind, unless i have school the following day. :D

fazio 14-04-2010 20:19

thanks for the schedule.. i might just drive to Chicago to catch the game!! would be my first ever Milan game :)

Revolution 14-04-2010 20:44

Im trying to attend the game in washington. Granted most of the team won't be there because they'll be called up for south africa, It would still be nice to see them play again.

Riccardo V 14-04-2010 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 704064)
Well it's about the same as last year. :head: but i don't mind, unless i have school the following day. :D

Hey, some of our American cousins have to get up pretty early to catch some regular Serie A games. It's only fair we have some unsociable hours to deal with from time-to-time. :sleep:

Plus, any excuse to miss a day of school, right? :)

(don't know how the unhappy face got up there. I'm not unhappy)

KujaIX 14-04-2010 21:07

Well how awesome that all match-days will be followed by week-days :cry: :D

Also, i just remembered that we are going to do the Emirates cup. I will try and go to that and watch the team.

Riccardo V 14-04-2010 21:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 704273)
Well how awesome that all match-days will be followed by week-days :cry: :D

Also, i just remembered that we are going to do the Emirates cup. I will try and go to that and watch the team.

I'm interested in the Emirates Cup too. My mates an Arsenal and Milan fan so we're thinking of going. Wanted to go to the San Siro this season, Fiorentina at the beginning of May would've been the game of choice, but plans didn't come to anything. Emirates Cup would do nicley though!

KujaIX 15-04-2010 15:06

Question to M84, where did you get the tickets to the Emirates cup? Did you buy them from the Arsenal ticket office?

Because i'm looking to go this year and watch Milan.

Revolution 15-04-2010 15:18

I'd kill to go to the emirates cup, 2 days, 4 games, great clubs. *jizz*

fengxiaoj 15-04-2010 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by fazio (Post 704134)
thanks for the schedule.. i might just drive to Chicago to catch the game!! would be my first ever Milan game :)

I think I will probably go too! As close as they will ever get for me. Yay

lexx 15-04-2010 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 704616)
Question to M84, where did you get the tickets to the Emirates cup? Did you buy them from the Arsenal ticket office?

Because i'm looking to go this year and watch Milan.

you can get them on their website but most likely the ticket office

I did speak to the box office when it was first announced they said that tickets won't go on sale until the end of the world cup obviously because most teams would be missing their full compliment of players.

KujaIX 15-04-2010 16:26

When is the world cup? Seeing as this tournament takes place on the last day of July and August 1st.

Riccardo V 15-04-2010 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by KujaIX (Post 704664)
When is the world cup? Seeing as this tournament takes place on the last day of July and August 1st.

1st group game is 11th June, the final is 11th July.

KujaIX 15-04-2010 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riccardo V (Post 704688)
1st group game is 11th June, the final is 11th July.

Cheers :)

forzamilansafc 28-04-2010 10:38

Is there any away end or segragation at the Emirates cup or do all the fans sit together?

Jasper 28-04-2010 16:11

Emirates Cup 2010 will see Arsenal joined by Italian powerhouse AC Milan, Scottish giants Celtic and leading French club Lyon, who are all sure to make this a hugely exciting curtain-raiser to the 2010/2011 season.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...rates-cup-2010

Ratzaroony 28-04-2010 16:53

Just got my ticket for the DC United friendly :D

Senatore_M84 29-04-2010 00:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by forzamilansafc (Post 712540)
Is there any away end or segragation at the Emirates cup or do all the fans sit together?

don't worry about it. Emirates cup is tamer than going to an aquarium

Dzidzius 29-04-2010 02:26

It looks kinda strong I think.
After season on tour in US and pre-season at Emirates.
Hope we will field a decent team instead of Ambrosini covering CB one game and CF another. Or at least some of the back up guys can play a little.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:10.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.