The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Serie A Prediction League [OFFICIAL] (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   SAPL Discussion Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=11276)

Cristina 11-01-2010 23:32

SAPL Discussion Thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Milano84 (Post 641626)
Can we open an additional thread in SAPL to talk shit to each other.... I wanna let chrisstina how i'm gonna pass her up this week ;)

Let the battle begin.

Who shall win? Me.

albion tifo 12-01-2010 00:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 643514)
Let the battle begin.

Who shall win? Me.

GW is in good position to do it... (I hope he miss a week :D)

SixOneFive 12-01-2010 02:56

I missed a few weeks early this year. Totally slipped me mind. :mad:

Senatore_M84 12-01-2010 06:15

Let me tell you what the situation is. No one has started second half hotter than me (21 points, 2 weeks). THat's what the situation is...

Hassan 15-01-2010 21:11

:star:I am Campioni d'prediction 2008/2009:star: :D

So I'm in 5. Not that bad:eek:

SixOneFive 18-01-2010 01:07

Wtf was up with this week? Weird ass results.

Cristina 18-01-2010 05:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by SixOneFive (Post 646852)
Wtf was up with this week? Weird ass results.

I know, I think I didn't even get a handful of points this week. GW is running with it.

I think I'm gonna predict a Merda loss from now until the end of the season, so that in some way it will give us good luck. :cool:

Edit: Stupid Cocktopus is ahead of me now. :head:

Senatore_M84 18-01-2010 05:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 646906)

Edit: Stupid Cocktopus is ahead of me now. :head:

i want to be referred to as HitlerFarts.


oh and now that u see the view from my backside i will have to steal a rhyme from the shaqitus... "chrissy, tell me how my ass taste?!"


Cristina 18-01-2010 05:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milano84 (Post 646916)
oh and now that u see the view from my backside i will have to steal a rhyme from the shaqitus... "chrissy, tell me how my ass taste?!"

Now now, that's no way to talk to a lady. I feel bad for future Mrs. HitlerFarts. :head:

Senatore_M84 18-01-2010 05:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 646919)
Now now, that's no way to talk to a lady. I feel bad for future Mrs. HitlerFarts. :head:

the future mrs. will be treated like a princess (after she cleans the house and makes me sandwiches on demand of course :D:D)

Senatore_M84 18-01-2010 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by albion tifo (Post 647040)
2. Milano84 (148)
3. Cristina (147)

:d

Cristina 18-01-2010 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milano84 (Post 647093)
:d

Cristina: Moderator
Milano84: Mr. Horrorporn

Do something bad so we can ban you for a few weeks Sham. :D

albion tifo 18-01-2010 22:08

Cristina VS Milano84 can't wait to see how will end :D

Senatore_M84 18-01-2010 22:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cristina (Post 647149)
Cristina: Moderator
Milano84: Mr. Horrorporn

Do something bad so we can ban you for a few weeks Sham. :D

you wouldn't dare... i never saw you as the malicious type. But APPARENTLY i was wrong.

all i can hope now is albion sees me for my angelic ways and keeps me from being banned for having a serene sixth sense for picking games

Pedro 18-01-2010 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milano84 (Post 647199)
you wouldn't dare... i never saw you as the malicious type. But APPARENTLY i was wrong.

all i can hope now is albion sees me for my angelic ways and keeps me from being banned for having a serene sixth sense for picking games

GW is crushing you though.

Senatore_M84 18-01-2010 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 647201)
GW is crushing you though.

the season is long.... i'm on the upswing pedo. I had a revelation new years even and since then i've just been picking winner after winner :D

GW 19-01-2010 02:00

The season is long, we are only on the half way so anything can happen. But Im leading almost from beginning of the game so it would be fair that I won this. ;)

GW 21-01-2010 02:32

Two games played today from Week 17

Bologna-Atalanta 2-2
Genoa-Bari 1-1

I dont know if we should count this postponed games, probably Albion will decide this.

Cristina 21-01-2010 04:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by GW (Post 648461)
Two games played today from Week 17

Bologna-Atalanta 2-2
Genoa-Bari 1-1

I dont know if we should count this postponed games, probably Albion will decide this.

Yes, these games will be added to the scores as they are played.

Stupid Mr. Horrorporn get's lucky with the results, again. :head:

Hassan 21-01-2010 10:12

weak 17...... secure 4 place in table.. albion tifo:D:D:D

I hope i can go top of table, but GW look very strong.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:15.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.