The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Football (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   German Bundesliga Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=6095)

Rex 27-03-2006 16:08

Hamburger SV home defeat to Dortmund ? :eek: Well I bet Bayern smiled and thanked Dortmund for loosen up the gap between 1st and 2nd spot respectively. :D

Jasper 27-03-2006 16:40

I heard something about marvellous assist from Makaay...does anyone have the link?

zZ[-_-]Zz 21-04-2006 02:29

Bayern Munich is surely sweatin' now... after havin' their huge lead reduced to just 4 pts... let's hope we can see an upset & that would likely stop the 1 team domination of the league...

Yuchen Li 29-04-2006 23:27

Pizzaro header to help Bayern 1-0 in the German Cup final ! They win German Cup !

ACMCEAR 03-06-2006 05:14

Podolsky signed with bayern....

Rex 03-06-2006 06:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACMCEAR
Podolsky signed with bayern....

Yes, on an undisclosed transfer fee though the clubs denied a report in Sport Bild magazine naming the fee as €10 million.

----------------------

To be honest, I actually would've wanted him at Milan outfit, but our board, unfortunately are seemingly not into in him being one of future signings for Sheva's replacement.

Bayern lost Ballack, but they earn the worth-signing's Podolski.

I don't know about Podolski, but he has a very big shoes to fill in, I don't if he's ready for FC Hollywood. My bet for next bundesliga will be on Hamburg.

1080 03-06-2006 20:06

schweinsteiger and podolski are very good friends

Bizarre21 03-06-2006 22:40

Podolski born in Gliwice, my city, I know his cousin and I've got some of his signs, and his shirt form Koln

gahanthegod 04-06-2006 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bizarre21
Podolski born in Gliwice, my city, I know his cousin and I've got some of his signs, and his shirt form Koln

What's his favourite team, do you know something about that?

ACMCEAR 04-06-2006 02:41

Quote:

LOL, cool :cool:

Rex 04-06-2006 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1080
schweinsteiger and podolski are very good friends

I already know it. Two good friends affect straightly to their both game-play. Basti is obvious to coddle his team-mate with on pitch-any services.

Quote:

Have you met Podolski face to face ? :)

rossoneroid 04-06-2006 09:30

Is this Podolski kid has a similiar position as Ballack?

gaizka22 04-06-2006 10:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rex
Yes, on an undisclosed transfer fee though the clubs denied a report in Sport Bild magazine naming the fee as €10 million.

----------------------

To be honest, I actually would've wanted him at Milan outfit, but our board, unfortunately are seemingly not into in him being one of future signings for Sheva's replacement.

Bayern lost Ballack, but they earn the worth-signing's Podolski.

I don't know about Podolski, but he has a very big shoes to fill in, I don't if he's ready for FC Hollywood. My bet for next bundesliga will be on Hamburg.

Rex, sorry I accidentally clicked the edit button instead of the quote button :)

Bizarre21 04-06-2006 12:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rex
Have you met Podolski face to face ? :)

Yes, when he gave me his 2 signs, I' ve only said "hi" to him :D
Earlier he used to visit his family in Gliwice more often. He liked to show us tricks on school football pitch :D

I don't know exacly what is his favourite club, but he said somethink that he'd loved to play in Barca

ACMCEAR 04-06-2006 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by rossoneroid
Is this Podolski kid has a similiar position as Ballack?

no, Podolsky is more like a forward

DugiNesta 04-06-2006 19:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACMCEAR
no, Podolsky is more like a forward

+ he is better than ballack.

Kalac#16 04-06-2006 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by DugiNesta
+ he is better than ballack.

Who's in the sig Duggi?

DugiNesta 04-06-2006 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gila#11.
Who's in the sig Duggi?

Valon Behrami :star: Lazio player .. my dream transfer :)

Rex 05-06-2006 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaizka22

As far as I'm concerned lately, he is officially at Bayern's disposal next season.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaizka22
Rex, sorry I accidentally clicked the edit button instead of the quote button :)

What happened to you ? Still got nervous of moderating job makes you sweating on first day ? :D

Quote:

Yes, when he gave me his 2 signs, I' ve only said "hi" to him
Earlier he used to visit his family in Gliwice more often. He liked to show us tricks on school football pitch

Were you impressed of his show-off tricks at that time back then ? Have you ever thought before this kid Podolski will soon be promising youngster nowadays ? :)

Bizarre21 05-06-2006 15:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rex
Were you impressed of his show-off tricks at that time back then ? Have you ever thought before this kid Podolski will soon be promising youngster nowadays ? :)

He was really special, when he was playing in the one team on school pitch, they always won, even he sometimes played with worst players in his team.