Milan-Parma Serie A..Week 33 - 23/4/05 (20.30)

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Serie A Week 33 - 23/4/05 (20.30)
Milan-Parma

San Siro

The Rossoneri will be looking to plunge the Gialloblu into further relegation problems while taking another step towards the Scudetto.

After the amazing events of the previous two rounds both Milan and Juventus will be desperate not to falter again in what has been an engrossing battle for the Serie A title. Parma won’t want to merely be a footnote in the story of the Scudetto though, with a very real threat of relegation hanging over them they must cause an upset or face falling into the bottom three. With games against Roma and Juventus to come and a tough battle with Siena they cannot afford to take nothing away from their trip to the San Siro.

Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti faces the club that he revived in the 1996-97 season along with his Tardini pupil Hernan Crespo. On the opposite side, Alberto Gilardino faces the side that has been heavily linked with a summer move for him. Adding to his 17 goals in Serie A would surely improve his chances of a switch to Milan.

However, Parma minds may be drifting towards their UEFA Cup semi-final meeting with CSKA Moscow and Milan will be hard pushed not to have one eye on their Champions’ League semi-final with PSV Eindhoven later in the week.

Milan haven’t lost in their last five Serie A matches at the San Siro while Parma have won just once in their last seven away games. In Week 14 Milan came from behind in the last ten minutes to steal a 2-1 victory, with Kaka and Andrea Pirlo on the score sheet. Parma haven’t picked up a win at Milan since 1996, when Mario Stanic got the only goal.

Milan bring in Kakha Kaladze to rest Paolo Maldini, but the real problems are in midfield. Andrea Pirlo and the suspended Gennaro Gattuso and Billy Costacurta are out, while Massimo Ambrosini and Manuel Rui Costa face injury worries that already forced them to miss Wednesday’s 1-0 win over Chievo. Pietro Carmignani loses Giuseppe Cardone to suspension and has Marco Marchionni, Vincenzo Grella and Stefano Bettarini out injured.

------------------------------
Milan (probable): Dida; Cafu, Nesta, Stam, Kaladze; Ambrosini, Rui Costa, Seedorf; Kakà; Shevchenko, Crespo

Parma (probable): Frey; Bonera, Bovo, Contini, Cannavaro; Pisanu, Simplicio, Bolano, Bresciano; Morfeo; Gilardino

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This is a guaranteed 3pts. Better not make me look stupid Milan. We have been dropping unnecessary points lately but we're but into Champions League mindset. We need a win to give us a boost against PSV. Forza Milan

:dance:

Oma_B

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA,BLOKHIN,Rui, Maldini, Okocha, Ronny D, Hagi, Cryuff, MVB, Belanov n Yashin
Don Dada said:
This is a guaranteed 3pts. Better not make me look stupid Milan. We have been dropping unnecessary points lately but we're but into Champions League mindset. We need a win to give us a boost against PSV. Forza Milan

:dance:
Don't make me look stupid either milan! Sheva's goal will be enough for a victory so we can carry some good form into the ECL and win.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Yup, hope that this will be an easy game and an easy win.. But I hope Milan will watch Gila because he is a good striker.. FORZA MILAN!!

Btw, isn't Rui also injured?

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Milan must win this game and I think they will :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ics_rk said:
Yup, hope that this will be an easy game and an easy win..
Another 1-0, but I doubt it's gonna be easy. Gila *not* scoring against us would indicate he's ours, wouldn't it ? :D

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
Passion for *9* said:
Gila *not* scoring against us would indicate he's ours, wouldn't it ? :D

...Maybe he scores for us,like Jankulovski in the Udinese game. :D

sheva2006

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva,nesta,kaka,Maldini,totti
------------dida-----------
cafu-----stam-----nesta-----maldini(kaladze)
--------seedorf----dhorasso-
-----kaka-------------serginho
-------crespo---sheva----

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Another 1-0, but I doubt it's gonna be easy. Gila *not* scoring against us would indicate he's ours, wouldn't it ? :D

or maybe he can score an own goal like marek :) Well i still predict another 2-1 win with Gila getting on the score-sheet

Reaction score
Fav. Players
RUI COSTA! Sheva Kaka Cafu
Milan should and i mean SHOULD win this one but Milan cannot underestimate Parma so Milan has to take it easy not cough up the ball and get a win outta it

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
Hey! What do you know, Inzaghi will be available from the bench.

If he injures himself again......it's over.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
Passion for *9* said:

No, what would really indicate is if he really our is if he scored an own goal. Alla Jankulovski when we played Udinese last time

*Crap - 2 people already said it. I'll have to be quicker*

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Hope that Gila will score an own goal like Jankulovski? Hehehe..

Oh yeah, about the line-up by Sheva2006, yep, I do think that the line-up will be like that! But if Serginho play I prefer Inzaghi to play to because he is a good target man and SErginho is really good in giving fine crosses! FORZA MILAN!!

Dil dil

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan players espacially Maldini-Inzaghi
I think it is difficult game but we will win 2-0 our goals by
Sheva- crespo

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
ics_rk said:
Hope that Gila will score an own goal like Jankulovski? Hehehe..

Oh yeah, about the line-up by Sheva2006, yep, I do think that the line-up will be like that! But if Serginho play I prefer Inzaghi to play to because he is a good target man and SErginho is really good in giving fine crosses! FORZA MILAN!!

I would expect Pippo to play only if/when we have already scored.

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Seamus said:
No, what would really indicate is if he really our is if he scored an own goal. Alla Jankulovski when we played Udinese last time

*Crap - 2 people already said it. I'll have to be quicker*
Could have been the original plan but would be too suspicious now, with Moggi raising hell after Zlatan's suspension. Assuming he is ours, of course, though I more + more tend to believe he'll join Juve, should Trez or del Piero really leave.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Passion for *9* said:
Could have been the original plan but would be too suspicious now, with Moggi raising hell after Zlatan's suspension. Assuming he is ours, of course, though I more + more tend to believe he'll join Juve, should Trez or del Piero really leave.

one question, passion. since it's apparent, to you at least, that milan is behind all of the suspensions and indeed results in italy, are you for or against the galliani/berlusconi conspiracy?

Lita

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ALL MILAN PLAYERS...Juninho, Diego, Lugano, Del Piero, Buffon, Cicinho.
pnut408 said:
Hey! What do you know, Inzaghi will be available from the bench.

If he injures himself again......it's over.

Oh Pippo on the bench!!! ***Excited**** :D :D :D

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Lita said:
Oh Pippo on the bench!!! ***Excited**** :D :D :D

If he comes on I'm willin to bet that he'll score! It wont count tho... the moron will be off-side.

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
I would much rather a partially fit Inzaghi than a fully fit JDT. It seems that JDT will start with Shevchenko. On the plus side, I suppose the Dane can't play much worse than he's done in the last couple of games he's played in...hopefully!

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
Kaka goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll , what a finish !!!!!

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
Rui Costa play very well in Pirlo position. We are dominating the match. Sheva play well too

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
Good attempt by Rui, great finish by Kaka.

But an injury to Stam. Hope it's not serious.