Corrupt Filthy Scum - FC Barcelona

Fiero

Reaction score
To me they represent everything that is wrong with the world. :D So either join in the hate-fest or embarrass yourself by defending that shit-hole of a club in what would be a flamed and most likely disrespectful debate.

Basically I opened this thread to share with the world my views on how I think this football club is a disgusting piece of shit. A symbol of the masonic and corrupt world we live in. I'm speaking scum levels that could only be rivaled by Milano's weaker team.

Here's a photo of a shaved cunt:

tumblr_ljsvxuUQ2r1qgrwvyo1_500.jpg

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Thank you Fiero for creating the greatest thread ever. :thumbsup:

My contribution:

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I dont think we are allowed to have flame threads.

IbraISmyHOMEboy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, KPB, White Duck, Binho, Filippo Inzaghi
:thumbsup: Buck Farca

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
waiting til Sage discovers this thread. :lol:

Pique-Puyol-Cesc-photo.jpg

illegally tapping up players.

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel

Fiero

Reaction score

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
610x-1605.jpg

literally the worst of the worst. bred by their 'glorious' academy.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
can't believe they used to have such great players: ronaldinho, eto'o, henry, yaya toure, :star:ZLATAN:star:... all shunned by the great 'philosopher'

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
Pieces of shit scums.

Every CL Milan and RM have won has been legit and without shame. Every CL Barca has won in this decade has been with scandals and referee decisions. Them and Inter are more similar then most people think

Fuck Film Club (F.C.) Uefalona. Fuck them, I don't care how many world class players they have, they represent everything wrong with the sport.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Barca saved our asses by handing us zlatan for cheap . i cannot hate them:proud: If it wasnt for that we'd be fighting for europa league places with Roma with our deadly duo of huntelaar and boriello....:fp:. grazie barca :o

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
fun fact: if you search 'busquets' in google image, related searches is 'yaya toure'

the 'philosopher' has thrown away one of the most complete midfielders in modern football and replaced him with a diving scumbag who's only talent is sideways passes. i'm pretty sure that yaya left because pep asked him to dive and yaya refused.

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Personally, my issue with Barcelona is not that I think they're significantly worse than any other elite club - they're not. My issue with them is that they would have you believe that they're better - they're not.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti
Corrupt, im not sure

Fithly scum, most fucking defenitely

Fuck them

Fuck all of them except Xavi and Messi

Busquests is my most hated player in history

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Fuckin' pathetic thread

And here I thought we wouldn't copy Printer fans by creating flame threads

Pathetic

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
lol all the diplomats and pacifists can simply ignore this thread instead of coming in here and acting all high and mighty.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Bar Se Lo Na in Hindi means "Why dont you take it from the Bar?"

I do not know how to analyze that further.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
lol all the diplomats and pacifists can simply ignore this thread instead of coming in here and acting all high and mighty.

It's not about being diplomatic nor am I a pacifist

I dislike Barcelona's antics too, doesn't mean I have to create an entire thread to show it...

Milan fans should have enough class not to drop down to Interistas level and create flame threads for anyone they don't like...

That is just small club mentality at it's finest....

Last edited:

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
It's not about being diplomatic nor am I a pacifist

I dislike Barcelona's antics too, doesn't mean I have to create an entire thread to show it...

Milan should have enough class not to drop down to Interistas level and create flame threads for anyone they don't like...

That is just small club mentality at it's finest....

True. I think FIF is the only place with flame threads. We shouldnt join those idiots.

Fiero

Reaction score
What's a 'flame' thread? Let me make it clear, I do not approve of name calling just for the sake of it, that was not my intention. I hate that entity for a big list of corruption acts and unsportsmanlike disgusting behavior, so I opened a thread to in a way vent my frustration by sharing evidence of their scum works. If some people choose to troll by some name calling that's their business, but it wasn't the main intention of the thread.

Anyway whoever doesn't like this thread is welcome to leave.

Personally, my issue with Barcelona is not that I think they're significantly worse than any other elite club - they're not. My issue with them is that they would have you believe that they're better - they're not.

Well said, sir.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
What's a 'flame' thread? Let me make it clear, I do not approve of name calling just for the sake of it, that was not my intention. I hate that entity for a big list of corruption acts and unsportsmanlike disgusting behavior, so I opened a thread to in a way vent my frustration by sharing evidence of their scum works. If some people choose to troll by some name calling that's their business, but it wasn't the main intention of the thread.

Anyway whoever doesn't like this thread is welcome to leave.

Well said, sir.

Yet, no matter how you look at it - THIS IS A FLAME THREAD. And your reasons for opening it is the same reasoning anyone would use for opening flame threads...

It's funny how you berate others for acting childish on this forum yet you and go and do a typical childish thing yourself by opening a flame thread.

You hate Barca?

Go rant on the La Liga thread like you usually do. Why does one need to open an entire thread to moan about how much one hates a team?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Yet, no matter how you look at it - THIS IS A FLAME THREAD. And your reasons for opening it is the same reasoning anyone would use for opening flame threads...

It's funny how you berate others for acting childish on this forum yet you and go and do a typical childish thing yourself by opening a flame thread.

You hate Barca?

Go rant on the La Liga thread like you usually do. Why does one need to open an entire thread to moan about how much one hates a team?
to keep the la liga thread clean so people can actually comment on la liga games and news. similarly, i feel if we open an inter and juve flame thread, the italian league thread will be much more focused on the actual games and news.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
to keep the la liga thread clean so people can actually comment on la liga games and news. similarly, i feel if we open an inter and juve flame thread, the italian league thread will be much more focused on the actual games and news.

Who are we fooling?

People will still find a way to bitch and moan in those threads