The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Players & Staff (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Official: Alessio Romagnoli Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=14607)

AsparagusFC 30-06-2015 02:27

Official: Alessio Romagnoli Thread

for 30 million, maybe too much. considering we really bad at developing youngster.

i think we better buy a mature proven Center Back

but he has potential.

new nesta?

edit :

http://sport.tiscali.it/media_agenci...009650x438.jpg

Mr Delicious 30-06-2015 02:30

Don't see what's wrong in paying 30m. Other prospects have been sold for more

Ender 30-06-2015 02:34

You can never tell at his age what he'll become... he can become the new Bonera, the new Astori or the new Nesta... De Sciglio also played a great first season only to fall back in anonymity in the next two.

30 million is definitely too much, even 20 mill is too much for a defender that is ok, but far from being a starter on a top team, heck even at Roma he'd probably warm the bench to Manolas and Castan.

By comparison, Varane was sold for 10 million.

Goodfella 30-06-2015 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Delicious (Post 2323173)
Don't see what's wrong in paying 30m. Other prospects have been sold for more

Yeah, what's wrong with spending 30m on an inexperienced kid, who just had his first Serie A season as a starter, for a delicate role that requires experience and maturity. Other prospects have been sold for more, like umm........Marquinhos? To P$G. Roma used that money to make a huge upgrade in Benatia for 13m and then sold him, a proven quality CB, for 26m.

How many Sampdoria games did you watch last season?:lol:

AC Kid 30-06-2015 17:20

At 19, Romagnoli made 30 Serie A appearances last season. Count me impressed...

ikita 30-06-2015 19:21

http://futhead.cursecdn.com/static/i...ers/210413.png

20 mil is a good deal for him. and i think mihajlovic should be able to convince him to join us.

Tavano 30-06-2015 21:07

He is young Italian and played nearly every game for sampadoria yes their is a risk paying 30 million that he doesn't fulfill potential but I would like to see us get him hopefully for cheaper then 30 million you never know mite become new Nesta then we will be laughing he gotta be better then Bonerror

Mario 30-06-2015 21:09

Would be incredible if we managed to sign him

But we will for sure need to overpay big time if we want Roma to think about selling him to Milan

Mr. Milanista 30-06-2015 21:11

I've liked him ever since he got up from Romas primavera. Amazing talent. But I don't want us to pay 30 million for him...
20 million should be good

Mr Delicious 30-06-2015 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella (Post 2323755)
Yeah, what's wrong with spending 30m on an inexperienced kid, who just had his first Serie A season as a starter, for a delicate role that requires experience and maturity. Other prospects have been sold for more, like umm........Marquinhos? To P$G. Roma used that money to make a huge upgrade in Benatia for 13m and then sold him, a proven quality CB, for 26m.

How many Sampdoria games did you watch last season?:lol:

Pray tell, what was samps defensive record last season?

He's not worth that price obviously and if we got someone better, with a more potential for a lower price then why not? If luiz can go for the price he went for, I can justify the club buying him. We have money but out of europe, we'll have to overpay. That's the reality

Curupira 30-06-2015 21:35

30m is a lot.

Goodfella 01-07-2015 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Delicious (Post 2324219)
Pray tell, what was samps defensive record last season?

They conceded 42 goals...one more than Chievo, 8 less than Bibboilan.

So you did not watch Sampdoria last season?

Quote:

He's not worth that price obviously and if we got someone better, with a more potential for a lower price then why not?

"Don't see what's wrong in paying 30m."
"He's not worth that price obviously"

lel

Quote:

If luiz can go for the price he went for, I can justify the club buying him.

no, you can't.

Quote:

We have money but out of europe, we'll have to overpay. That's the reality

We don't have to buy some kid for 30m.
Roma got Benatia for 13m, Manolas for 15m, Castan for 5.5m, Marquinhos for 3m... Without offering UCL football(except for Manolas, who was the most expensive out of the four)

And the midfield should be a bigger priority.

ikita 01-07-2015 00:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfella (Post 2324537)
They conceded 42 goals...one more than Chievo, 8 less than Bibboilan.

So you did not watch Sampdoria last season?

"Don't see what's wrong in paying 30m."
"He's not worth that price obviously"

lel

no, you can't.

We don't have to buy some kid for 30m.
Roma got Benatia for 13m, Manolas for 15m, Castan for 5.5m, Marquinhos for 3m... Without offering UCL football(except for Manolas, who was the most expensive out of the four)

And the midfield should be a bigger priority.

no no our defense deserves attention especially if rami is departing and (god i'm hoping) Mexes is not renewing.

Romagnoli is valued at 20m. fair amount considering his age. out of Maksimovic, Romagnoli, Abdennour, Laporte and Hummels, we will sign 2.

i am sure.

Albertini 01-07-2015 00:30

30m? bargain. check how much we paid fodder in gross wages last season.

Goodfella 01-07-2015 00:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by ikita (Post 2324549)
no no our defense deserves attention especially if rami is departing and (god i'm hoping) Mexes is not renewing.

Romagnoli is valued at 20m. fair amount considering his age. out of Maksimovic, Romagnoli, Abdennour, Laporte and Hummels, we will sign 2.

i am sure.

The defense definitely deserves attention too. We should get a CB to partner Paletta. Preferably someone experienced.

30m for Romagnoli? Fuck that. Wouldn't make sense. If we have unlimited funds then we should afford established CBs.

I'm okay with 15-20m if there'd still be funds left for (quality) midfielders and an attacker.

Ender 01-07-2015 00:38

20mill is still expensive. Reasonable price is 12-13 mill, probably 15 mill would be a decent deal. The kid has still everything to prove. Juventus bought Ogbonna for 13 mill after one solid season (and he was captain of Torino) ... and Juve fans are now cheering that Juve will sell him for 9-10 mill.

A youngster with talent is just that, a youngster that still needs to prove everything. When PSG bought Marquinhos for 30 mill, it was because he was one of the best defenders in Serie A, getting high ratings in all of his games, and PSG had tons of money to waste ... and still looking back he probably wasn't worth all that money and Benatia is probably better .

Just because we might have some money doesn't mean that we should throw it left and right instead of thinking what the best value is (it's not unlikely that we might save some money for a winter transfer) especially if we are in a close fight and an injury happens or a good deal comes along.

USC 01-07-2015 01:42

His agent ruled out a move to Milan because of the lack of European football. He's a dream signing for sure, but it's very uphill

necromancer 01-07-2015 03:11

Doubt that matters. He's way too young and inexperienced to have such demands.

Mr Delicious 01-07-2015 03:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by USC (Post 2324637)
His agent ruled out a move to Milan because of the lack of European football. He's a dream signing for sure, but it's very uphill

He didn't rule out a move. His agent said it's an obstacle, which I'm sure money can overcome

Rickaka 01-07-2015 03:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by necromancer (Post 2324687)
Doubt that matters. He's way too young and inexperienced to have such demands.

Who decides what demands you can have?

As long as he's under contract he can demand anything he likes in order to move.