The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Kevin-Prince Boateng Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=14023)

David 08-12-2013 18:58

Kevin-Prince Boateng Thread
 
Starting fresh.

I don't know what on earth happened but I'm pretty sure I managed to delete the old thread forever. While trying to delete just one post, the forum hung up and all posts were gone. We could retrieve it with a backup but that would mean losing posts newer than abt. 24 hrs so I'd rather not.

Sorry.

VultureNut 08-12-2013 19:02

#Swag.

Ultra Swan 08-12-2013 19:07

You chose everything deleted over only the last 24 hours deleted?

tluke20 08-12-2013 19:12

I think he means the entire message board, perhaps.

http://www.foxsportsasia.com/servlet...ITEM_VERSION=1

Miss you...

Ultra Swan 08-12-2013 19:23

Yeah, I just came back to say nevermind, I understand.

elmilanes 08-12-2013 19:25

I miss his goals... since 2011 hahaha

Milaniscool 08-12-2013 19:29

I miss this guy, all his goals had so much swag

ikita 08-12-2013 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1944467)
Starting fresh.

I don't know what on earth happened but I'm pretty sure I managed to delete the old thread forever. While trying to delete just one post, the forum hung up and all posts were gone. We could retrieve it with a backup but that would mean losing posts newer than abt. 24 hrs so I'd rather not.

Sorry.

Forgive me, dear David, for my difference of opinion but I do not believe this thread would have been missed and your innocent act of kindness needn't have been wasted on this thread. All in all, you're the admin, and not me.

Soldier_of_god 08-12-2013 19:48

Was good in his prime. lol for one year i guess, still a decent player though for shalke. good luck with ghana

Congo Powers 08-12-2013 20:16

i am so happy he's going to be at the world cup....and they're gonna play usa again...

http://wwwspyghanacom.c.presscdn.com...P-GH-FLAG1.jpg

Majko 08-12-2013 20:30

So many #swagalicious posts deleted :( Really want him to perform good, and score great goals

Congo Powers 08-12-2013 21:03


Majko 08-12-2013 21:48





Dat music though :fp:

Sir Crookodile 08-12-2013 22:13

:lol::lol: - well, a fresh start is what everyone needs now and then

“You can see that wishes do come true,” the attacking midfielder told Sport Bild. “It's the draw of my deams.”

“I can't wait to face my brother at the World Cup. It will also be great to face my Schalke team-mate Jermaine Jones [USA].”


Haters be everywhere, but they got nothing on the Tengs' :o.

Soldier_of_god 11-12-2013 04:56

BOATENG Would have been useful for us right now, he would be perfect for a midfield trio, since kaka would operate as the creative hub and boa can play off him by using his key strengths which include pace, physicality, grit, his underrated technique and power.

Zeusftw 11-12-2013 06:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by milan_swagger (Post 1945912)
BOATENG Would have been useful for us right now, he would be perfect for a midfield trio, since kaka would operate as the creative hub and boa can play off him by using his key strengths which include pace, physicality, grit, his underrated technique and power.

Who needs Boateng when you have the wonderful Matri. :lol:

Selling Boateng was the dumbest thing the management have done this year

Soldier_of_god 11-12-2013 07:19

yeah considering the circumstances matri set the precedent for being the biggest transfer mistake ever made by G and selling boa was too, ofcourse to a lesser extent. Boa is a beast in the right surroundings, with kaka, i feel that boa would have thrived.

nuttela 11-12-2013 12:51

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo David why?!!!

Prince Boateng :star:

No more S2KPB posts available and re-reading his glory games anymore :cry:

Pharaoh 11-12-2013 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeusftw (Post 1945929)
Who needs Boateng when you have the wonderful Matri. :lol:

Selling Boateng was the dumbest thing the management have done this year

:rolleyes:

Jasper 16-12-2013 16:09

#feelinglikeblade ;-)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbnKUC1IYAAOXYV.jpg:large


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:23.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.