The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Rules, Announcements, Feedback & Support (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The bans discussion (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=12450)

forward 28-08-2018 09:20

#freeleaf

Casualista 28-08-2018 11:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by General (Post 2903163)
What if...

Leaf was allowed to return sooner contingent on him posting a new vlog?

If he doesn’t post a new, full length vlog within 2 weeks of return, you guys can do your banning thingy for extra time.

Think about it...

How's about he posts a vlog first and then we allow him to return.

General 28-08-2018 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casualista (Post 2903900)
How's about he posts a vlog first and then we allow him to return.

Yes. Even better.

LocalHero80 30-08-2018 14:33

3 months for "braindead" when the mod himself throws stuff like "rub the brown off your nose" and "go back to sucking up to me" lmao. balls are so rare these days.
I understand this board has a sect like elements with special members and all that, I've been reading the forums during mercato and the totalitarism is just mind blowing :D Guys, its just a football forum where ppl talk about their fav team, ease up ffs, trolling new members till they get tilted and banning them, grouping up against someone some cream of the crop doesnt like much. What is this dudes? I understand that many have no positions other than on this forum and are jerking off to power, but this club deserves better :thumbsup:

vB9 30-08-2018 16:40

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Thenebra 30-08-2018 21:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by LocalHero80 (Post 2904348)
3 months for "braindead" when the mod himself throws stuff like "rub the brown off your nose" and "go back to sucking up to me" lmao. balls are so rare these days.
I understand this board has a sect like elements with special members and all that, I've been reading the forums during mercato and the totalitarism is just mind blowing :D Guys, its just a football forum where ppl talk about their fav team, ease up ffs, trolling new members till they get tilted and banning them, grouping up against someone some cream of the crop doesnt like much. What is this dudes? I understand that many have no positions other than on this forum and are jerking off to power, but this club deserves better [emoji106]

I remember your ban.

Not cool.

Welcome back.

vB9 30-08-2018 22:10

necro = Palpatine

Sage = Darth Maul

Future Vader = nonso

Sage 31-08-2018 12:09

http://68.media.tumblr.com/6b4b6b4f8...18vqo1_540.gif

LocalHero80 31-12-2018 16:26

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/member.php?u=35943

where's the log on this guy mods? No timetable, no banner.

Fabio 31-12-2018 17:18

Mate, Just let it Go youll get yourself Banned again

KujaIX 31-12-2018 17:49

What does that even mean?

LocalHero80 31-12-2018 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabio (Post 2950177)
Mate, Just let it Go youll get yourself Banned again

For what? Isnt this the discussion thread? Do you think I'm scared of being banned for asking questions? Lol. Im not boosting my ego with abusing power on a footie board. I'll live :D

Casualista 31-01-2019 23:09

https://i.gifer.com/JNFt.gif

General 01-02-2019 00:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casualista (Post 2968184)

:star:

necromancer 01-02-2019 04:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casualista (Post 2968184)



Too much fuss for what one week ?

Casualista 01-02-2019 05:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by necromancer (Post 2968279)
Too much fuss for what one week ?

Can you really handle any more ?

Casualista 01-02-2019 06:10

I visit RnB for the shits and giggles during important moments. Usually these moments are end of summer and winter mercato, European KO rounds, UCL finals, and any interesting international events.

I didnt mind the 5 month gap from september to feb because I didnt think anything exciting would happen. This is usually the period where milan is meandering around UCL/Europa spots but isn't convincing anyone that it's theirs for the taking. This time I was wrong. Milan getting koed by olympiakos, liverpool dismantling carlo (again), Mourinho gesturing to Turin crowd, and inter getting ejected at the san siro against a Van Bommel led PSV were all pretty exciting moments.

As far as active/serious football discussion and match viewing goes, the mafia/anime crew are far more active on other platforms.

RnB just isnt that interesting a conversation hub after guys like senatore, fiero, ladro, damn (puke), man utd fan, calum, ashish, c4m, wesley, jammin, fred, capitao lugano, leaf, corzioli(lol) etc moved on/banned. Yeah, most of them were volatile, but they were really funny /intelligent characters and their interactions were peak banter.

Currently, it's just Jasper, Sage and Congo carrying this ship until lord and saviour Massaro returns for his final coup de grace before he inevitably gets perma banned. I look forward to seeing what persona he brings.

MilanMB 01-02-2019 07:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casualista (Post 2968284)
I visit RnB for the shits and giggles during important moments. Usually these moments are end of summer and winter mercato, European KO rounds, UCL finals, and any interesting international events.

I didnt mind the 5 month gap from september to feb because I didnt think anything exciting would happen. This is usually the period where milan is meandering around UCL/Europa spots but isn't convincing anyone that it's theirs for the taking. This time I was wrong. Milan getting koed by olympiakos, liverpool dismantling carlo (again), Mourinho gesturing to Turin crowd, and inter getting ejected at the san siro against a Van Bommel led PSV were all pretty exciting moments.

As far as active/serious football discussion and match viewing goes, the mafia/anime crew are far more active on other platforms.

RnB just isnt that interesting a conversation hub after guys like senatore, fiero, ladro, damn (puke), man utd fan, calum, ashish, c4m, wesley, jammin, fred, capitao lugano, leaf, corzioli(lol) etc moved on/banned. Yeah, most of them were volatile, but they were really funny /intelligent characters and their interactions were peak banter.

Currently, it's just Jasper, Sage and Congo carrying this ship until lord and saviour Massaro returns for his final coup de grace before he inevitably gets perma banned. I look forward to seeing what persona he brings.

You're so beta.

Casualista 01-02-2019 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casualista (Post 2968284)
RnB just isnt that interesting a conversation hub

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 2968295)
You're so beta.

Thanks for the support brother. Knew you'd have my back. :heart:

necromancer 01-02-2019 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Casualista (Post 2968281)
Can you really handle any more ?

I'd always appreciate having more Bundesliga fans around here. Helps put people's issues in perspective.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:07.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.