Cesc Fabregas

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This thread had to happen eventually...........

Milan is the hit of Fabregas But also like Pastore

Galliani Raiola to reach London. AC Milan will offer € 35 million, including compensating techniques. Arsenal but he wants 45. Not confirmed the rumors Hernanes Hamsik, feasible instead Asamoah Udinese

Milan, May 18, 2011 - The big blow of market in which Mino Raiola has been working since last January 31 is called Cesc Fabregas. Even so, last Sunday, the market consultant for the Rossoneri, as well as agent Ibrahimovic Balotelli, was spotted in London. Why Adriano Galliani (which already had almost two years ago but then optioned him to be arrested by Spanish Properties) asked him to expedite the negotiations, to overcome competition from Inter Milan and Barcelona and make available to Allegri an important reinforcement for the midfield.

It is a department that will change the look a lot. Not only is Andrea Pirlo. A surprise Clarence Seedorf, in fact, seems to move away from Milan. The four and a half hours of talks with President of Botafogo Maurício Assumpção (Serginho accompanied by former AC Milan) and contract proposals (both economic and duration) they shake the certainties of the Dutchman, who until about ten days ago it was almost safe to continue his career with the Rossoneri.

But after the meeting with Botafogo something has changed: the offer is as important (two-year contract with option for third at 3 million per season), certainly higher than that Galliani has presented to the player yesterday afternoon, when in Via Turati, there was face to face in the chief executive of the club champions of Italy and one of the most representative players. L'olandese è andato subito via dopo la fumata grigia. The Dutch went away immediately after the cloud of gray smoke. If you were to lose two players like Pirlo and Seedorf, AC Milan should replace them with dignity.

That's because the maneuvers have been going on for Fabregas as Arsene Wenger has revealed to those nearby. And in the coming days could reach Galliani Raiola London: Arsenal's request is large, around 45 million. AC Milan, for now, get to 30. The feeling is that on 35, by inserting compensatory techniques (do not rule out a return to Arsenal's Flamini), the transaction could be completed. Then maybe you will think the Via Turati possible replacement for Seedorf: Pastore is among the favorites (object of desire well Moratti), despite the denials of the same Galliani.

They do not find confirmation but the rumors Hernanes Hamsik while in the weeks leading up to the challenge of Udine talking insistently to an interest of Milan for Asamoah, since two days ago, the Rossoneri ds Vagheggi Braida met with the agent.

Before meeting Seedorf, Galliani had seen Boateng, reassuring for the future will remain at Milan, while Precious will take 3.5 million ransom for Amelia but will not stay at Milan. Van Bommel and Rome have already been renewed until 2012, Thiago Silva has extended until 2016. Yet Ambrosini has already reached agreement with the company.

Giulio Mola

Last edited:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
:fp:

Show me a legit source linking us to him and you can keep the thread.

Last edited:

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Post the article on your opening post then...

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
you can quote me on this...

BARCA WILL NOT ALLOW CESC TO GO ANYWHERE IF HE'S AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
banned.gif

milan1st

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Pato, Boateng, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ibrahimovic, Benzema, Fabregas, Essien, Ganso, Seedorf
I believe we would give arsenal an around 20-30% if we sell Fabregas one day/

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
according to gazetta who i belive have taking it from talksport milan readying a 35 mill bid for cesc or 25mill + player

That may be so but what we offer and if we get him are completely different things!

We could offer 100 million for Ronaldo, doesn't mean we'll get him... This is just talk to sell papers and make Barca get in there with the best offer. Its basic marketing, promotion and man management, all designed to make money for those involved!

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Barcelona don't need him, they have Thiago, and they are broke.
We, on the other hand, could do with someone like Fabregas. My muppet dream.
Come on B&G, make this our gift! :D

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
Barcelona don't need him, they have Thiago, and they are broke.
We, on the other hand, could do with someone like Fabregas. My muppet dream.
Come on B&G, make this our gift! :D

Barca arent broke, they just rely a lot on debts but they still get freaking tons of cash every year.

If cesc move its for barca.

Stop dreaming on him guys. we cant afford him

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Barca arent broke, they just rely a lot on debts but they still get freaking tons of cash every year.

You don't know that.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Xavi or Iniesta might even fancy picking up megabucks at City and a new challenge so there may be a space for Fabregas if that happens?

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah. The same Berlu who said he will sign Christiano Ronaldo if Madrid puts him on the market can't afford him.

You guys wanted Dzeko here cos he's cheaper with smaller wages and we still signed Zlatan (24 million + 15 million an year wages (inc taxes) for 4 years).

I am not saying this is our Champion signing of summer, but it will be a big name and it will be a name fitting to hold another party in the San Siro. I can guarantee you that.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
fuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

When i saw the thread i though there were some strong rumors about him ,so dissapointed.

akewander

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka , Maldini, Zidane, Pato, Thiago silva, Gattuso.
AC Milan employ agent to beat Inter for Arsenal captain Cesc
Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas is now a major target for both Milan clubs.

Inter Milan and AC Milan have both been alerted by intermediaries of Arsenal's willingness to sell - for a set price of £40 million.

Milan have employed Mino Raiola to represent them in talks with the Gunners, says La Nazione.

The Serie A champs would be willing to pay £30 million to bring Cesc to Serie A, though that is likely to fall short of what Arsenal will ultimately agree to.

Inter president Massimo Moratti remains interested in Cesc as they prepare an overhaul of their midfield options this summer with Javier Zanetti and Dejan Stankovic coming to the end of their careers and Thiago Motta struggling for fitness.
http://66.111.96.106/articles/ac-milan-employ-agent-beat-inter-arsenal-captain-cesc-1643031
:jump::dance::jump:

bit too much but i aint complaining i want the cl!!!!!!!!!!1

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Jesus, not Fabregas. And fuck no for 40 mil pounds. Better make a parking for cars for our future stadium.

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score

Milan cant but Silvio can.

If Silvio wanted to spend £45 million on Fab he could but i dont think he is interested in breaking the transfer records these days.

Getting Fab would be a brilliant signing but i feel the chances of it happening are almost nil.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Hope Berlusconi will be in a "Big Spending" Gear this summer... Hope he wants to do the Golden years 2.0

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Many in here underestimate the power of Raiola and Galliani.

If we can get Ibra and Robinho at ridiculously cheap prices then the least we can do is try and sign Fabregas for 30m or something.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I feel confident we got a serious shot in signing Fabregas. If he's Milan's main target, then I don't see why not.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Many in here underestimate the power of Raiola and Galliani.

If we can get Ibra and Robinho at ridiculously cheap prices then the least we can do is try and sign Fabregas for 30m or something.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And Arsenal are not the wisest sellers too. They sold Henry (he was on the decline but still had 2-3 good years left was was EPLs greatest by that time) for around 16 million to Barca the same year Darren Bent for a higher tranfer free in England. Couple of my Arsenal supporting friends still whine about that fact.

And losing Flamini for free and Hleb and Adebeyor didn't go at that high prices too considering the form they were in the the number of suitors they had.

Riola + Galliani working together and Barca saying they won't buy him this summer. :lol::lol::lol:.