Fifa 16

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Apparently this is the big news for fifa 16. For the first time ever there will be women football teams in fifa.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I think the real question is, are they going to be ranked worse than India?

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
it'll be exciting for sure but it's definitely think it'll grow more and more every year

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Their bodies look disturbing, in game.
giphy.gif

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Seriously, their necks are so long and their shoulders are super narrow.

Looks especially weird when that one women is celebrating with her arms spread wide open.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
So they focused on this for 16, and so it probably means there are no ingame improvements.

Fuck that.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Are you going to be able to play against men, and if so, are their rankings going to be much lower as they should be?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Can you play with both boys and girls, like together?

Oh man I am going to have so much fun with instant replay :b:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Are you going to be able to play against men, and if so, are their rankings going to be much lower as they should be?
Why should their rankings be lower you disgusting sexist male pig?!?!?!?!????

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Why should their rankings be lower you disgusting sexist male pig?!?!?!?!????

I can't wait to see these kind of reactions form feminists after the game is released.

OMG, she's the fastest female soccer player why is Ronaldo faster !?!?!?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I can't wait to see these kind of reactions form feminists after the game is released.

OMG, she's the fastest female soccer player why is Ronaldo faster !?!?!?

I mean, I assume it'll be like classic FIFA where the fastest female player can't outrun Mertersacker because he plays for Arsenal and she plays for some fodder team, but I can see some outrage.

However, I can also see EA bending to this and making women better than they actually are. It's already irritating enough when shit players on superior teams get invisible bonuses(stronger, running faster, etc)

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Game has been a pile of shit the past few years

add women's football, great idea that

Pre ordered

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Maybe year after, we can get be a pro ref and be a pro linesman

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
What about female referees and linespeople?

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
no breast/butt physics

back to skyrim.

:thumbsup:

Neither do the men...heavily dissapointed in lack of uruguayan nipples with their too tight uniform, and Seedorf's ass in neither FIFA was even close to Seedorf's ass.

The feminists that will be outraged because female player A is not as fast as male player A are in the same level as the guys that are (with no need) already feeling outraged by the possible outrage of said small group of feminists. All a bunch of immature idiots that feel offended by a videogame.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
I always wanted Career mode to go more real and powerful.

More like FM + The Regular fifa. Like Owner/manager.

Even to go online.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Neither do the men...heavily dissapointed in lack of uruguayan nipples with their too tight uniform, and Seedorf's ass in neither FIFA was even close to Seedorf's ass.

The feminists that will be outraged because female player A is not as fast as male player A are in the same level as the guys that are (with no need) already feeling outraged by the possible outrage of said small group of feminists. All a bunch of immature idiots that feel offended by a videogame.

The problem is that they are gaining popularity, getting offended is the new black for some people. I cannot understand how people can make connections between completely unrelated things just to make themselves look like victims.

How effin' easy is your life if all you seek is being the victim ? Many products change themselves to avoid conflict with these small cliques (that still manage to produce large enough waves somehow) and that affects me, the user. My experience is affected because those who have no business with the product attack and condemn it.

I can't have good things in my shitty life because some have it so good they have to look really hard to find something shitty and start bitching about it.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
a friend posted this on facebook today and commented "fucking FIFA, they're gonna ruin the game with the women now" (or something like that...)

i was like :fp: fucking cavemen. srs, it's like people actually TRY to not evolve.

i think it's a great idea, bitches like football too

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
i wonder if the girls gonna run funny like irl though :D

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I doubt females that play fifa will even use those teams:D

useless addition IMO, if you want to have realistic ratings then the strongest women NT shouldn't have over a half a star rating.

if this is a marketing scheme to attract girls, If girls didn't want to play fifa before. I doubt this will make them play it.

So they focused on this for 16, and so it probably means there are no ingame improvements.

Fuck that.

:thumbsup:

it's a good thing I already decided I'm not buying fifa16

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I disagree, I think they (especially the younger ones) will.

It's not about that though, is about not excluding the women from the sport.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
they should have made a separate women's edition of fifa 16, with NT + leagues from all over the world.

I mean it won't sell more than 5,000 copies(feminist groups) but at least it will have effort behind it.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
That wouldn't make sense economically. That's a factor that needs to be taken into consideration as well. It's not charity, and i don't think the women would want that either.

Why would any man be bothered by women teams in "men version" of FIFA? It's one thing if they force you to only play with women, but since they won't... so... I don't get it.

There are girls out the who are interested in gaming, in sport and in sport-gaming. It's that cave thing again, men (from all over the world) needs to start walk out of it :D