The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Discussions (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=8591)

David 18-01-2007 09:57

Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Here's the official thread for the Primavera team.

I've found the standings but I'm having difficulty finding the top goalscorers list since the link on the official site isn't working.

Here are the standings:

http://www.campionatoprimavera.com/0...lassifiche.htm

Has anyone got the top goalscorers list? Any Italian watched some of the games? Which are the best players?

Velez Mostar 18-01-2007 10:46

Interesting thread David !

Unfortunately stats from the Primaveras have always been extremly hard to find.
I remember back in the 90's when I used to spend some time on Lazio forums there was this guy who followed their (Primaveras) trainings regulary and reported back on the forum, it was really nice reading !

I've got Milan channel @ my place, but I really don't have time to follow everything around Milan, hehe !

acerвιc wιт 18-01-2007 14:42

You can download goals from the Primavera matches at www.soccerpulse.com

Beemer 19-01-2007 01:42

You pretty much have to subscribe to Forza Milan! to find Primavera news.

zZ[-_-]Zz 20-01-2007 00:49

here are some of the names that come to mind...

Goalkeepers
#30 - Davide Facchin...

Defenders
#31 - Luca Antonelli...
#36 - Matteo Darmian...
#37 - Matteo Bruscagin...

Midfielders
#28 - Alex Guerci...
#34 - Gastone Bottini... captain of our Primavera squad...
#38 - Matteo Lunati...
#39 - Ferdinando Vitofrancesco...

Strikers/Forwards
#33 - Davide Di Gennaro...
#35 - Willy Aubameyang...

Albion 20-01-2007 09:37

Our primavera squad lost only once this season, that was against Cagliary. I belive Milan primavera would be leading if they would have all the best players filled every match, but constantly missed 2-3 players as they were called by Carlo to join first team.

Top scorers (Campionato + Coppa Italia)
Willy Aubameyang - 10
Gastone Bottini - 6
Davide Di Gennaro - 4
Enrico Travaini - 3

Complete Squad:

PORTIERI
FACCHIN Davide
OFFREDI Daniel

DIFENSORI
ANTONELLI Luca
BERGAMINI Marco
BRUSCAGIN Matteo
CANDI Alessandro
DARMIAN Matteo
DINIZ PAIXAO Marcus Plinio Vitoria

CENTROCAMPISTI
BOTTINI Gastone
CARAGLIA Riccardo
GRITTI Andrea
GUERCI Alex
LUNATI Matteo
VITOFRANCESCO Ferdinando

ATTACCANTI
AUBAMEYANG Willy
COSNER Andrea
DA ROS Enrico
DI GENNARO Davide
ORLANDI Emanuele
TRAVAINI Enrico
UMUNEGBU Kingsley

Jasper 20-01-2007 10:08

Weren't there 2 Abaumeyangs?

Albion 20-01-2007 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
Weren't there 2 Abaumeyangs?

Yes, Willy's older brother Catalina, but he left in 03 or 04 season im not sure which exactly.

Jasper 20-01-2007 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Albion
Yes, Willy's older brother Catalina, but he left in 03 or 04 season im not sure which exactly.

I remember haveing them both against Juve and Inter on pre-season 06 :S

Albion 20-01-2007 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasper
I remember haveing them both against Juve and Inter on pre-season 06 :S

Catalina Aubameyang is 23 years old

Quote:

AC Milan
In 2001/02 season, he made one appearance in UEFA Cup, against FC BATE[1].
In 2002/03 season, he made one appearance in UEFA Champions League[2], against Deportivo La Coruña.
He also made one appearance in Serie A, as starter losing 2-4 to Piacenza Calcio.
In 2003/04 season, he was loaned to Serie B team U.S. Triestina Calcio.
In 2004/05 season, he spent first half on loan to Rimini Calcio, and second half in Ancona Calcio

Swiss teams
In 2005/06 season, he transferred to AC Lugano and then move to FC Chiasso in winter transfer windows.

Back to home
He joined FC 105 Libreville in summer 2006.

Jasper 20-01-2007 14:01

My proof is in this post. Guess he is/was still owned by us or something.

Velez Mostar 20-01-2007 14:38

In 2001/02 season, he made one appearance in UEFA Cup, against FC BATE[1].

~ We were disastrous that year, remember we got eliminated by Dortmund later in the UEFA cup. Our management was also very pathetic when they decided to buy this Kutuzov guy based on two good games vs us in the UEFA cup :tongue:

In 2002/03 season, he made one appearance in UEFA Champions League[2], against Deportivo La Coruña.

~ I guess he took part in the first game at San Siro, as sub. That was one hell of a match, I remember Pippo and Rivaldo hit the woodwork twice, that surely cost'd us big time... Riazor is still our nightmare !

Seems like Catalina ain't good enough for Serie A. Let's hope his brother is ! :cool:

Jasper 20-01-2007 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velez Mostar

~ I guess he took part in the first game at San Siro, as sub. That was one hell of a match, I remember Pippo and Rivaldo hit the woodwork twice, that surely cost'd us big time... Riazor is still our nightmare !

Costed us nothing. I bet he took part in the second game when we were already through and won the group.

David 21-01-2007 14:03

There are three Aubameyangs: Caitilina, Willy and a younger one.

pussycat_doll 21-01-2007 18:13

Davide Di Gennaro how is this guy doing,in fm games he looks prety good:D

zZ[-_-]Zz 22-01-2007 00:10

they just beat Udinese 3-1 away... Vitofrancesco with a brace... Di Gennaro with the other...

they are definitely more impressive than the senior side...

Jasper 22-01-2007 09:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by David
There are three Aubameyangs: Caitilina, Willy and a younger one.

Good point. Albion was taling about Catalina and I linked an Abaumeyang who's name starts with a P. Let's move forward digging in the Primavera and find out what lies behind a letter P? :)

David 22-01-2007 10:30

Pierre Aubameyang is his name and he's the youngest of the three.

I've stumbled upon this information on an AC Milan blog written by a fan in Italian a couple of weeks ago.

Albion 23-01-2007 12:41

There has to be some misunderstanding about the Aubameyang brothers. I only know about Catalina and Willy, now David mentioned Pierre, but havent found nothing in the net so far, exept this:

Quote:

Pierre Aubameyang "Yaya" (or spell as Aubame Eyang)(born 29 May 1965 in Bitam) is a former Gabonese football (soccer) defender. He also hold France passport.
Hw won over 80 caps for Gabon national football team. He spent most of his career at Stade Lavallois.

It could be that Willy and Catalina are Pierre's sons, and im trying to figure out whats all this connection betwen Milan and Aubameyang's :P

David 24-01-2007 13:24

I've found the blog post I've mentioned:
http://criticarossonera.blogspot.com...g-maldera.html

They are indeed brothers. Maybe Pierre "Yaya" is their father. According to Wikipedia, they are of Gabonese descent:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willy_Aubameyang