The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Mario Balotelli Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=11399)

MilanMB 05-03-2010 11:06

Mario Balotelli Thread
 
http://i.imgur.com/2Ga8Ld3.gif

Az. 05-03-2010 11:45

Quote:

"SuperMario also shook off persistent rumours he supports Milan, as he has twice been spotted in the stands during the Rossoneriís games.


ďI did support Milan as a child, but now I donít support anyone. I play for Inter and win for Inter. I went to see a great match between Milan and Manchester United, thatís all.Ē

Mods can delete this thread now.Super shit can stay at inert.

MilanMB 05-03-2010 11:52

fuck no, this thread will be official, someday :D

Pedro 05-03-2010 11:59

AC Milan had Super Pippo, and will get Super Mario, because Milan = Super!

MilanSpecialist 05-03-2010 12:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 675675)
AC Milan had Super Pippo, and will get Super Mario, because Milan = Super!

+1..i was thinking the same thing, but just couldn't say it..lol...i would like to have him, but, highly doubt it..

ladro 05-03-2010 12:05

Milan fans desperately drooling over merda players. Moratti keeps laughing......

The one thing I really have pity is for people who want baloteli here instead of pato even though the later is so much better yet, insulting to the gods, not a ITALIAN (ironicaly baloteli aint an italian either) and as rumored on goal.com a Chelsea fan:\

Christian 05-03-2010 12:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 675675)
AC Milan had Super Pippo, and will get Super Mario, because Milan = Super!

I like your logic.

NobodyCares 05-03-2010 12:47

No Mario. Bring Rossi, More Italian than Balotelli.

MilanMB 05-03-2010 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZD_Banana (Post 675688)
No Mario. Bring Rossi, More Italian than Balotelli.

here we go again... so what?

Rossi dont have shit on mario...

Pedro 05-03-2010 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilanMB (Post 675691)
here we go again... so what?

Rossi dont have shit on mario...

Agreed. G. Rossi is nothing compared to Balotelli.

RossoneroTifoso 05-03-2010 13:26

Mario Balotelli
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Illadro80 (Post 675678)
Milan fans desperately drooling over merda players. Moratti keeps laughing......

The one thing I really have pity is for people who want baloteli here instead of pato even though the later is so much better yet, insulting to the gods, not a ITALIAN (ironicaly baloteli aint an italian either) and as rumored on goal.com a Chelsea fan:\

No one is drooling... No one is saying Mario is better then Pato. Mario also said he is a Milan fan bit more evidence then a rumour on Goal.com. Besides, Mario is a perfect option for Milan. Tall, powerful, fast and skillfull. Attitude problem would disapear at Milan with influences like Seedorf, Pirlo, Ambrosini and Leonardo. 15-25m and he could be in red and black.

NobodyCares 05-03-2010 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 675702)
Agreed. G. Rossi is nothing compared to Balotelli.

I dont know , its just something that repels me from that thought. Maybe its the Inter-hero crap , its like buying Zanetti.
And has nothing to do with his skin tone. Im Indian.

Pedro 05-03-2010 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZD_Banana (Post 675724)
I dont know , its just something that repels me from that thought. Maybe its the Inter-hero crap , its like buying Zanetti.
And has nothing to do with his skin tone. Im Indian.

Why is it like buying Zanetti? :conf:

NobodyCares 05-03-2010 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pedro (Post 675727)
Why is it like buying Zanetti? :conf:

There is just toooooo much inter associated with him. Creeps me out.
Its like he's a suicide bomber in disguise , comes here wastes our cash with "I love Milan" and boooom.
No goals.

He is good in the field , but , i have a bad feeling bout this guy.

RossoneroTifoso 05-03-2010 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZD_Banana (Post 675729)
There is just toooooo much inter associated with him. Creeps me out.
Its like he's a suicide bomber in disguise , comes here wastes our cash with "I love Milan" and boooom.
No goals.

He is good in the field , but , i have a bad feeling bout this guy.

How can you have a bad feeling about him? One of the biggest talents in Italy! Zanetti has been at Merda for over a decade Balotelli has been there for 1-2 years... He also dislikes Mourinho and Inter in general. Do you ever see him as happy as Pato?

ladro 05-03-2010 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandre Pato (Post 675704)
No one is drooling... No one is saying Mario is better then Pato. Mario also said he is a Milan fan bit more evidence then a rumour on Goal.com. Besides, Mario is a perfect option for Milan. Tall, powerful, fast and skillfull. Attitude problem would disapear at Milan with influences like Seedorf, Pirlo, Ambrosini and Leonardo. 15-25m and he could be in red and black.

Erm no. There are already quite a few people making their little formations without pato and put balo in his place:rolleyes:. Well thats mainly because their hearts still cant get over those rumors about pato not being a maldini clone (loyal for eternity:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:).

In anyway balotelli wont come to milan mainly because moratti is smart enough to not let him go to any other team. Maybe if there will be some meltdown between mario and mouninho he will sell him to a english club or something but most def not milan.

Az. 05-03-2010 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandre Pato (Post 675704)
No one is drooling... No one is saying Mario is better then Pato. Mario also said he is a Milan fan bit more evidence then a rumour on Goal.com. Besides, Mario is a perfect option for Milan. Tall, powerful, fast and skillfull. Attitude problem would disapear at Milan with influences like Seedorf, Pirlo, Ambrosini and Leonardo. 15-25m and he could be in red and black.

Are you people blind ? I just posted at the top his latest interview were he clearly says he does NOT support Milan anymore .

P.S: he said he dislikes Moaning`hos car,not him as a person .

Esoteric 05-03-2010 16:24

I don't like him. Besides I think he's very limited. I don't see him becoming anything big in the near future or far future. He scores a nice goal and then gets tired easily, loses focus. You should see how much he loses the ball especially in the latter stages of a game. He tries to hide all that by dives, and complaining but really he can have good moments but overall he looks brittle and limited. Fucking hell, Huntelaar, Dzeko, Borrielo are ten times better than this guy. Pato is 30 times better. He should fuck off and stay at Inter because that's where he belongs. Most probably he'll be shot in the next few years. By a spectator, by a referee, by a coach I can't tell. I just don't see him in any big team in the future. I do feel for the racism he's been subjected to. I hope it doesn't continue, but other than that he can fuck off. All of you Balotelli-suck ups also.

Definitely G.Rossi is way better or at least way more useful. Plus G.Rossi would be cheaper and he is clearly smarter than Balotelli.

MilanMB 05-03-2010 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Az. (Post 675744)
Are you people blind ? I just posted at the top his latest interview were he clearly says he does NOT support Milan anymore .

P.S: he said he dislikes Moaning`hos car,not him as a person .

You don't think they made him say something like that after everything that has been written about him lately? I'm not saying balotelli is coming here or that he is better than pato. Both those statements are wrong, but I don't believe someone just stops being a fan of a certain club, especially us.

Balo will probably go to another club in the future, merda isn't the place for him IMO. But if he leaves merda, one way or another we will buy him. Probably via another team, maybe man city or something like that.

I can't believe some members really thinks he doesn't have enough talent to play for us. He is only 20, he is a really big talent, one of the biggest in Italy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esoteric (Post 675766)
Definitely G.Rossi is way better or at least way more useful. Plus G.Rossi would be cheaper and he is clearly smarter than Balotelli.

Pure BS

What have rossi done lately?

akewander 05-03-2010 17:06

i like balotelli, he is fast skilfull and powerfull, sure he has attitude issues but that can be fixed.its not the first time we would be taking an inter player and turning him into being legendary (pirlo, seedorf) he supported milan as a young boy and i believe he still does.like to see him here he would be great to partner pato upfront.that would be our strikers for the next 5+ years.

he is the best italy has to offer now,and what is all this bullshit about him not being italian enough, he was born in italy he is italian full stop.

i just hope he doesnt turn out to be another Giuseppe "Peppino" Meazza


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:30.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.