The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The Anime/Manga Thread II (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=14024)

derpu 11-12-2013 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pharaoh (Post 1946906)
Like seriously,i dont understand what just happened in the op chapter

Lahel turned out to be a villain and betray Baam.

Twenty Fifth Night is still alive.

Soldier_of_god 11-12-2013 21:23

Fuck u pipa u son of a whore, brought bad luck to milan ever since he came back from his fan. Moron should be banned for life.

jammin 11-12-2013 21:41

How the fuck am I supposed to do an exam in 5 hours? :fp:

Soldier_of_god 11-12-2013 21:58

Defer it brew

Redman10 11-12-2013 22:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pharaoh (Post 1946906)
Like seriously,i dont understand what just happened in the op chapter

Episode 494-503 should have everything you need. If not:head:

derpu 11-12-2013 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pharaoh (Post 1946906)
Like seriously,i dont understand what just happened in the op chapter

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redman10 (Post 1947619)
Episode 494-503 should have everything you need. If not:head:

He didn't actually read the chapters. This really shouldn't be a surprise.

Pharaoh 11-12-2013 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depreciation (Post 1947645)
He didn't actually read the chapters. This really shouldn't be a surprise.

Derp,i swear i read the chapters. What i didnt understand was the last few pages,not the whole 'attack/rebel against the donquixote family rule' at the beginning of the new chapter

Redman10 11-12-2013 22:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depreciation (Post 1947645)
He didn't actually read the chapters. This really shouldn't be a surprise.

Those are the anime episodes which I think he watched.

ikita 11-12-2013 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depreciation (Post 1947645)
He didn't actually read the chapters. This really shouldn't be a surprise.

Hence why I will read all the OP manga, before I watch the anime. No matter how long it takes me.

Sage 11-12-2013 22:52

by the time you reach enies lobby the manga would have ended.

derpu 11-12-2013 23:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pharaoh (Post 1947732)
Derp,i swear i read the chapters. What i didnt understand was the last few pages,not the whole 'attack/rebel against the donquixote family rule' at the beginning of the new chapter

Which ones?

Pharaoh 11-12-2013 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depreciation (Post 1947645)
He didn't actually read the chapters. This really shouldn't be a surprise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depreciation (Post 1947798)
Which ones?

I got lost around the part when they introduced loula.

Spoiler:
ok. It seemed luffys ultimate fanboy would sneak them out of the colleseum. what i dont get was his reaction after he was in the suit. Loulas introduction also left me blank. Everything else was just adding on from the previous chapter,like ussop leading the midgets and the toy soldiers plotting to destroy the factory underground etc.

derpu 11-12-2013 23:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pharaoh (Post 1947805)
I got lost around the part when they introduced loula.

Spoiler:
ok. It seemed luffys ultimate fanboy would sneak them out of the colleseum. what i dont get was his reaction after he was in the suit. Loulas introduction also left me blank. Everything else was just adding on from the previous chapter,like ussop leading the midgets and the toy soldiers plotting to destroy the factory underground etc.

Spoiler:
he was overjoyed after seeing "Sabo" alive in flesh.. For all he knew Sabo died when his boat was shot by Tenryuubito 10+ years ago. That's why he said "all this time i thought he's dead" and the last panel was three sake glasses, representing their sworn brothers oath ( Ace Sabo Luffy)

Pharaoh 11-12-2013 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depreciation (Post 1947840)
Spoiler:
he was overjoyed after seeing "Sabo" alive in flesh.. For all he knew Sabo died when his boat was shot by Tenryuubito 10+ years ago. That's why he said "all this time i thought he's dead" and the last panel was three sake glasses, representing their sworn brothers oath ( Ace Sabo Luffy)

OOOOHHHHHH. Cool. I skipped the arc in the anime were it was a flashback to luffys past and how he met ace. I didnt skip it entirely,more like half of it. Didnt think it was ever going to be relevant,it bored me to tears.

Spoiler:
interesting to see if luffys fanboy will join the crew,i think theyre hinting he will. in the chapter he said one day hed like to join luffy,ill bet my 5th nut by the end of the ark he'll be a member. Idk how strong he is though,looking forward to see him fight a vice admiral if it ever leads to that.

derpu 11-12-2013 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pharaoh (Post 1947845)
OOOOHHHHHH. Cool. I skipped the arc in the anime were it was a flashback to luffys past and how he met ace. I didnt skip it entirely,more like half of it. Didnt think it was ever going to be relevant,it bored me to tears.

Spoiler:
interesting to see if luffys fanboy will join the crew,i think theyre hinting he will. in the chapter he said one day hed like to join luffy,ill bet my 5th nut by the end of the ark he'll be a member. Idk how strong he is though,looking forward to see him fight a vice admiral if it ever leads to that.

Spoiler:

He easily withstood an attack who allegedly can knock out a yonkou so i'll say he's stronger than your average vice admirals (the ones who got one shotted by whitebeard, and smoker (:devilfir:))

Don't think he'll join though, as he already had his own crews.

Pharaoh 11-12-2013 23:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Depreciation (Post 1947861)
Spoiler:

He easily withstood an attack who allegedly can knock out a yonkou so i'll say he's stronger than your average vice admirals (the ones who got one shotted by whitebeard, and smoker (:devilfir:))

Don't think he'll join though, as he already had his own crews.

the fact i can have this convo with you proves i read the chapters :lol:

Spoiler:
i do find it odd luffys crew have no footmen while everyone else does. Also i have suspicions luffy will be able to obtain a second power through another fruit (doubt it will be aces). At this point in time,hes far to weak to be any threat to blackbeard and assuming he reached aces level,his devil fruit powers wont be effective at all. Not to mention blackbears new powers

Sir Crookodile 11-12-2013 23:43

you guys been active as hell but I don't even dare to read - haven't drank my 'weekly'-cup yet and hate spoilers :lol:. Until then, good night - had a very shitty morning thanks to very shitty neighbour but this Ajax game and community in general is really great for restoring ones energy :).

derpu 11-12-2013 23:45

Spoiler:
you know I've been thinking, in the previous chapter Luffy couldn't get out of the coliseum because the window was made out of seastone right?

couldn't he just destroy it with haki imbued attack? Hancock can break Smoker's jute using haki..

derpu 11-12-2013 23:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pharaoh (Post 1947878)
the fact i can have this convo with you proves i read the chapters :lol:

Spoiler:
i do find it odd luffys crew have no footmen while everyone else does. Also i have suspicions luffy will be able to obtain a second power through another fruit (doubt it will be aces). At this point in time,hes far to weak to be any threat to blackbeard and assuming he reached aces level,his devil fruit powers wont be effective at all. Not to mention blackbears new powers

because Luffy's leadership (:lol:) is based on nakama-ism.. He doesn't explicitly have foot soldiers, but when the big war happens, all the people he knew in the past will surely help him, Whitebeard pirates, Fishmen, Amazoness, Bartolomeo crews, etc etc

ikita 12-12-2013 00:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sage (Post 1947773)
by the time you reach enies lobby the manga would have ended.

A tangible end which I can work towards. I am satisfied with this. :cool:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:20.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.