The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Football (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   International Friendlies (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=7951)

Milanista4_Life 01-09-2006 21:07

International Friendlies

There's a lot of International Friendlies......Lets talk About them.....Argentina Brazil....any comments on that huge game.....

black-eagle 01-09-2006 21:11

i think Argentina 1-1 Brazil (X)

zZ[-_-]Zz 01-09-2006 21:48

Denmark 4-2 Portugal...

Denmark goals... Tomasson 13 min... Kahlenberg 21 min... Jorgensen 77 min... Bendtner 90+1 min...
Portugal goals... Carvalho 17 min... Nani 65 min...

Denmark line-up... Sorensen; Jacobsen, Gravgard, Agger, Niclas Jensen; Gravesen, Wurtz, Jorgensen; Kahlenberg, Rommedahl and Tomasson...
Coach... Morten Olsen...

Portugal line-up... Ricardo; Paulo Ferreira, Ricardo Costa, Ricardo Carvalho, Marco Caneira; Costinha, Jo„o Moutinho, Tiago; Cristiano Ronaldo, Nani and Nuno Gomes...
Coach... Luiz Felipe Scolari...

kataknakal 02-09-2006 07:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by black-eagle
i think Argentina 1-1 Brazil (X)

argentina 1-0 brazil... :D

Hassan 02-09-2006 07:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milanista4_Life
There's a lot of International Friendlies......Lets talk About them.....Argentina Brazil....any comments on that huge game.....

Yeah... Argentina will win this friendles match.

Brazil 1 - 3 Argentina
Kaka' Crespo,Requilme,Requilme

Forza Argentin

DonippoKakaShevdini 02-09-2006 08:20

It is too bad the Copa America is horribly organized. I used to enjoy watching the Agentina and Brasil go at it in that tournament. I think the CAF Cup is more entertaining than the Copa nowadays...if it is even played any longer??? Matters little though....the European Championship has always been my favorite Intl tourney.

As for the friendly....Argentina will take that. Last time they played in Argentina, the sky blues won 3-1. I remember watching that. I do think Brasil beat Argentina at the Confederations Cup in Germany though....actually, I think they beat the crap out of them.

milanissimo 02-09-2006 11:42

argentina-brazil 2-2
crespo 2- kaka2

AC_Wesley 02-09-2006 12:10

Brazil 1-3 Argentina

Brazil: Robinho
Argentina: Crespo 2x, Requilme

Milanista4_Life 03-09-2006 02:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonippoRuiShevdini
It is too bad the Copa America is horribly organized. I used to enjoy watching the Agentina and Brasil go at it in that tournament. I think the CAF Cup is more entertaining than the Copa nowadays...if it is even played any longer??? Matters little though....the European Championship has always been my favorite Intl tourney.

As for the friendly....Argentina will take that. Last time they played in Argentina, the sky blues won 3-1. I remember watching that. I do think Brasil beat Argentina at the Confederations Cup in Germany though....actually, I think they beat the crap out of them.

actually it was 2-2 and we lost it by penalties......Argentina was winning 2-1....and at 90+ minutes Brasil scored....

DonippoKakaShevdini 03-09-2006 02:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milanista4_Life
actually it was 2-2 and we lost it by penalties......Argentina was winning 2-1....and at 90+ minutes Brasil scored....

Really? I thought Brasil won 4-1.

Ja...here it is: http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/c/index.html

crazy4milan 03-09-2006 03:55

Quote:

I think that the next one will be played next year(or in 08), in Venezuela, I doubt Argentina or Brazil will care to bring their real teams, again. I love that they are including some of us(concacaf teams), but I totally hate that the 2 giants don't care about the tournament anymore, it should be more respected, afterall it's the oldest of all the international tournaments out there.

Milanista4_Life 03-09-2006 15:22

Quote:

Really? I thought Brasil won 4-1.

Ja...here it is: http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/c/index.html

oh i was thinking Copa Oro......my bad mate....

kakarulez 03-09-2006 17:31

A bit late, but anyone got the stream, if not, could someone please post highlights later? thanks.

Milanista 03-09-2006 17:32

brazil is leading 2 - 0 now

JUANES 03-09-2006 17:33

Brazil Vs Argentina

JEJE GOOD ONE

BRAZIL IS TRASHING ARGENTINA

kakŠ's sublime pass for the second goal of brazil proves that we are going to have the best attacking midfielder in the world

nice one kakŠ

trash argentina for us

brazil 2 argentina 0

forza kakŠ

acgaetano 03-09-2006 17:35

great pass from kaka for the second goal

forza kaka e milan

acgaetano 03-09-2006 17:48

great goal kaka

forza kaka e milan

Milanista4_Life 03-09-2006 17:49

JUAN ROMAL RIQUELME........YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

JUANES 03-09-2006 17:49

kakaaaaaaaa

forza milan!

kakŠaaa is our new leaderrrrrrrr

the new rossonero leader! kakŠaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

brazil 3 argentina 0

Milanista4_Life 03-09-2006 17:50

great goal by Kaka'....Brazil 3 Argentina 0.......(i dont know what happened with the Argentina of Serbia And Montenegro!......