The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Dating / Relationship Help Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=13865)

jon 23-08-2013 02:34

Dating / Relationship Help Thread
 
Didn't see one similar to this, so here it goes. A thread for Milanisti to give each other advice regarding dating, relationships, etc.

Rules of the thread:

No flaming, trolling, etc.

Don't give bad advice intentionally.

Use common sense.

jon 23-08-2013 02:46

If anyone wants to go, feel free

will edit with my situation soon

damn 23-08-2013 08:20

Dating / Relationship? what are these? :devilcon:

Jasper 23-08-2013 10:06

this will work. :thumbsup:

necromancer 23-08-2013 10:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon (Post 1842207)
If anyone wants to go, feel free

will edit with my situation soon

Tell us more about this situation, please.

damn 23-08-2013 10:23

i'm in an on/off relationship with two hotties, an indian called palminder and a german called handgela.

I really like them and the sex is great but I can'y decide which to stay with.
on the one hand palminder is cool but she always has to be right and that causes alot of problems.
on the other side handgela is nicer and a bit less hassle but she has left me a few times and I'm worried that if I choose her she might left me again.

what should I do guys?

necromancer 23-08-2013 10:26

Have you had them both at the same time? I hear Palminder has the right outlook on collaboration, but Handgela can be a little commie about these things.

damn 23-08-2013 10:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by necromancer (Post 1842388)
Have you had them both at the same time? I hear Palminder has the right outlook on collaboration, but Handgela can be a little commie about these things.

I've thought about it but I don't know if i'm big enough to satisfy both at the same time :cry:

another thing is I don't want them to have power over me, if I do a manage a toi then they will have a grip on me and they could use me and jerk me around.

I have to choose one :head:

Pipa 23-08-2013 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn (Post 1842392)
I've thought about it but I don't know if i'm big enough to satisfy both at the same time :cry:

another thing is I don't want them to have power over me, if I do a manage a toi then they will have a grip on me and they could use me and jerk me around.

I have to choose one :head:

What about Rammindeep? Have you tried contacting her?

derpu 23-08-2013 10:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn (Post 1842392)
I've thought about it but I don't know if i'm big enough to satisfy both at the same time :cry:

another thing is I don't want them to have power over me, if I do a manage a toi then they will have a grip on me and they could use me and jerk me around.

I have to choose one :head:

http://i.imgur.com/ASvfqYy.gif

damn 23-08-2013 11:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by pipa (Post 1842401)
What about Rammindeep? Have you tried contacting her?

I wanna try but I know I can't, rammindeep broke me last time.

it still hurts to this day, guess some wounds will never heal :cry:

Pedro 23-08-2013 11:03

Seek help elsewhere.

End of advice.

damn 23-08-2013 11:07

from where pedro?

thought you guys were my friends?
please don't abandon me in my hour of need

Pedro 23-08-2013 11:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by damn (Post 1842412)
from where pedro?

thought you guys were my friends?
please don't abandon me in my hour of need

Was I talking to you? I didn't quote you, hell, I didn't even read your posts.

damn 23-08-2013 11:15

that's ok pedro I forgive you......we are all going through alot of stress at this moment with the mercato situation. :(

Jammin 23-08-2013 11:24

@damn, I got this Mexican guy, Lubé, can totally fix all your... relationship problems. He will help smooth over both your... girls.

He charges though, and it can be really hard to find the right Lubé.

damn 23-08-2013 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by jammin (Post 1842431)
@damn, I got this Mexican guy, Lubé, can totally fix all your... relationship problems. He will help smooth over both your... girls.

He charges though, and it can be really hard to find the right Lubé.

thank you jammin you are a true friend unlike that pedro :o

Lubé sounds like exactly what I need right now :thumbsup:
I don't have much money but i am willing to pay as long as Lubé gets rid of the burning i'm feeling.

dilllb 23-08-2013 14:10

This thread. :lol:

See jon, this is working.

Quote:

No flaming, trolling, etc.

Don't give bad advice intentionally.

Use common sense.

MilanMB 23-08-2013 14:32

want a girl to really like you? smack her around at least twice per week.

Congo Powers 23-08-2013 14:39

i dont even like women i mostly like money

but i'm not even that rich

i wish i could trade in all the nuts i busted inside/on somebody for like $5 a piece


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:59.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.