Kevin-Prince Boateng Thread

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Starting fresh.

I don't know what on earth happened but I'm pretty sure I managed to delete the old thread forever. While trying to delete just one post, the forum hung up and all posts were gone. We could retrieve it with a backup but that would mean losing posts newer than abt. 24 hrs so I'd rather not.

Sorry.

VultureNut

Expiring Contract
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Vultures, Any free transfers, Fodder, Sub-par Fodder.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
You chose everything deleted over only the last 24 hours deleted?

tluke20

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Ibra, Montolivo, Pazzo, Abbiati, Balotelli, Galliani
I think he means the entire message board, perhaps.

kpb2.jpg

Miss you...

elmilanes

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli Abate DeSciglio Urby El Shaarawy Kaka Pazzini De Jong DosSantos Vela Chicharito
I miss his goals... since 2011 hahaha

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I miss this guy, all his goals had so much swag

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Starting fresh.

I don't know what on earth happened but I'm pretty sure I managed to delete the old thread forever. While trying to delete just one post, the forum hung up and all posts were gone. We could retrieve it with a backup but that would mean losing posts newer than abt. 24 hrs so I'd rather not.

Sorry.

Forgive me, dear David, for my difference of opinion but I do not believe this thread would have been missed and your innocent act of kindness needn't have been wasted on this thread. All in all, you're the admin, and not me.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Was good in his prime. lol for one year i guess, still a decent player though for shalke. good luck with ghana

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i am so happy he's going to be at the world cup....and they're gonna play usa again...

wpid-KP-GH-FLAG1.jpg

Majko

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan Players
So many #swagalicious posts deleted :( Really want him to perform good, and score great goals

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
:lol::lol: - well, a fresh start is what everyone needs now and then

“You can see that wishes do come true,” the attacking midfielder told Sport Bild. “It's the draw of my deams.”

“I can't wait to face my brother at the World Cup. It will also be great to face my Schalke team-mate Jermaine Jones [USA].”

Haters be everywhere, but they got nothing on the Tengs' :o.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
BOATENG Would have been useful for us right now, he would be perfect for a midfield trio, since kaka would operate as the creative hub and boa can play off him by using his key strengths which include pace, physicality, grit, his underrated technique and power.

Zeusftw

#WeAreSoRich
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Singer, Leonardo, Maldini, Romagnoli Capitano, Bakayoko, Kessie, Suso, Caldara, Calibria
BOATENG Would have been useful for us right now, he would be perfect for a midfield trio, since kaka would operate as the creative hub and boa can play off him by using his key strengths which include pace, physicality, grit, his underrated technique and power.

Who needs Boateng when you have the wonderful Matri. :lol:

Selling Boateng was the dumbest thing the management have done this year

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah considering the circumstances matri set the precedent for being the biggest transfer mistake ever made by G and selling boa was too, ofcourse to a lesser extent. Boa is a beast in the right surroundings, with kaka, i feel that boa would have thrived.

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo David why?!!!

Prince Boateng :star:

No more S2KPB posts available and re-reading his glory games anymore :cry:

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon

:rolleyes:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
#feelinglikeblade ;-)
BbnKUC1IYAAOXYV.jpg:large

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Starting fresh.

Sorry.

Please ban.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Starting fresh.

Sorry.

Good job, seriously.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
:lol::lol: - well, a fresh start is what everyone needs now and then

“You can see that wishes do come true,” the attacking midfielder told Sport Bild. “It's the draw of my deams.”

“I can't wait to face my brother at the World Cup. It will also be great to face my Schalke team-mate Jermaine Jones [USA].”

Haters be everywhere, but they got nothing on the Tengs' :o.

Are we talking about the same guy who bailed on the team as soon as he transferred to Milan and world cup was over :lol::lol::lol:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

Ye genius

It's not like he was the one who refused to play in the midfield and saw himself as a pseudo-striker

Kaka > Boateng

Deal with that numbnuts

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
Are we talking about the same guy who bailed on the team as soon as he transferred to Milan and world cup was over :lol::lol::lol:

S-W-A-G :o.

Srs note, I admire devoted players just like other does, but Ghana ain't my NT. Maybe that's why I find the whole issue much less dramtic than ghanesians or other ppl.

Also, mercenary or not, he hasn't done anything wrong in personal life (a beating husband, convict of rape whatever else shitty that has unfortunately found themselves in my own NT). So once again, :star::star::star:PRINCE:star::star::star: S-W-A-G

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
princ9eswag
BbxrZDkIEAAx2y9.jpg:large

so prince
1366921055-11682_prince-1979.jpg

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He apparently had a double pivot role in the last game. From CAM to CF to CDM........
His work rate must have improved, because the last times I watched him he was the biggest passenger of the mids and forwards.