The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Official: José Manuel Reina Thread (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=13379)

Rino 12-09-2012 15:12

Official: José Manuel Reina Thread
 
Starting to read some rumours that this guy is honored with the intrests of Milan.

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/...oy/Knipsel.jpg

He's not always 100% reliable although I think the Seria A would make up for that atleast a little, as there's less pressing than in the PL. Furthermore he has awesome reflexes and (I think) he's prety decent in the air. One on one he's not bad either.

He has a contract until 2016, but appearently (rumours though) he might be listed this january, as Liverpool has already shown intrests in Michel Vorm (Swansea) and Dorus De Vries ( Wolves).

I'd say he'd be a good buy, but it'll depend on the fee we put down for him.

What do you guys think?


(PS: Might already have a topic from some time ago, just checked page one, cba looking further.)

Benny20 12-09-2012 16:13

personally i see this guy going back to spain if he goes anywhere but you never know .not sure that i would love the signing especially if big money was involved and there would be a serious risk we could have a Dida 2.0 here if he came .that being said he can certainly play but i think perhaps someone like Rafael is better .

CanUNoTouch 12-09-2012 16:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benny20 (Post 1492933)
personally i see this guy going back to spain if he goes anywhere but you never know .not sure that i would love the signing especially if big money was involved and there would be a serious risk we could have a Dida 2.0 here if he came .that being said he can certainly play but i think perhaps someone like Rafael is better .

The only team in Spain I can see him goin to is Atletico as his father use to play for them and played in the european Cup final vs Bayern

Curupira 12-09-2012 16:17

No thanks, this guy is on pretty bad form right now

Rino 12-09-2012 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by CountVlad (Post 1492934)
The only team in Spain I can see him goin to is Atletico as his father use to play for them and played in the european Cup final vs Bayern

Atletico always has decent keepers, and now it's no different. With Courtois (atleast another 2 years) Joel and Asenjo they're settled.

If he'd cost us 10m+ it's a definite no though, Akinfeev is cheaper and better in that case. It's a decent GK and I can see him playing for Milan, but we'll see if the rumours change in actual facts.

Milanista2020 12-09-2012 20:23

No thanks, we already have a crap back up keeper.

joyrider 12-09-2012 20:46

He's not even Liverpool quality, what could we do with him?

blaze 12-09-2012 20:49

always liked this guy... excellent distributor. he hasn't been good for a while now but maybe a change of climate is what he needs to get back to his old self..

Mion-Moura 12-09-2012 22:16

Reina :eek: Hell NO :o

LemonCookies 13-09-2012 00:29

Threads like these make me question whether half you actually watch football. If you think Amelia is just as good as Reina, then all I can do, really, is :fp:

benjamin 13-09-2012 01:06

Fucking clown. No

APT070891 13-09-2012 01:20

He can rot anywhere else but Milan.

Congo Powers 13-09-2012 01:34

lol we're not gonna get a new GK for at least 4-5 years...abbiati still young...after this season he's gonna be the full time club captain

Sage 13-09-2012 01:41

4-5 years? abs is 35 and injury prone.

Congo Powers 13-09-2012 01:44

at least 4-5

Sage 13-09-2012 01:46

sure :lol:


I give him 2-3 more seasons max.

SpartanMilan 13-09-2012 01:52

Stekelenberg apparently wants out of Roma and wants to go to the EPL (or at least he did in the summer) and that Zeman wanted a keeper that was a better distributor... maybe this would be a good switch for both parties?

squaresolid 13-09-2012 01:54

http://i.imgur.com/E770X.gif

LemonCookies 13-09-2012 01:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpartanMilan (Post 1493162)
Stekelenberg apparently wants out of Roma and wants to go to the EPL (or at least he did in the summer) and that Zeman wanted a keeper that was a better distributor... maybe this would be a good switch for both parties?

If anyone, I vote for Consigli.

LemonCookies 13-09-2012 02:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by squaresolid (Post 1493164)

"This guy must think he's clever with bar codes under his profile name."


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:47.

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.