Stephan El Shaarawy Thread

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
forget about skill, how good el sarappi on teamwork, i fear he is another Gourkcuff

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Will El Sharaawy play for us next season or for Genoa?We both own 50% of his contract,who will have him next season?

Milan.

It makes absolutely no sense for us to give them Merkel and not take El Shaarawy for ourselves.

Fiero

Reaction score
egypt-flag.jpg

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
this is way he is so good he plays WITH TEAM and creaty a lot for his team
good to know,thanks....:thumbsup:
i mean gourcuff have good skill,but errr u know how he play..

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
Milan.

It makes absolutely no sense for us to give them Merkel and not take El Shaarawy for ourselves.

Its only 50 % of the rights, and Milan will buy back both of them completely next season if Merkel proves himself in Genoa. Sharrabbi on the other hand will do well, I have a good feeling about this lad.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Its only 50 % of the rights, and Milan will buy back both of them completely next season if Merkel proves himself in Genoa. Sharrabbi on the other hand will do well, I have a good feeling about this lad.

And if he doesn't Genoa signs him? That would be immense dumb. :rolleyes:

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
And if he doesn't Genoa signs him? That would be immense dumb. :rolleyes:

no, he continues to be in co-ownership or pulled out and loaned to someone else.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
no, he continues to be in co-ownership or pulled out and loaned to someone else.

Ah yes, let's keep co-owning him until it will cost us a lot to get him back.

I prefer a loan. :o

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Roberto la Florio is still in Via Turati where he is still discussing his client's contract.

Bozzo has confirmed Cassano's willingness to remain at Milan despite Shaarawy's purchase.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
it is behond me when some people says they prefer loan deals for our youngstars but YOU NEDD TO UNDERSTAND that in italy no team want to play loaned player and if we give merkel on co ownership he will play a lot and maybe become wc mid that is most important thing

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
it is behond me when some people says they prefer loan deals for our youngstars but YOU NEDD TO UNDERSTAND that in italy no team want to play loaned player and if we give merkel on co ownership he will play a lot and maybe become wc mid that is most important thing

That's only if you can't look further than a club like Genoa. What about loaning out to Novara? It will save you A LOT of money, and no risk in losing him. Co-own is something nice for players you're not sure about that you wanna keep them, but not for Merkel.

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ibra was loaned :cool:

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
I do not feel bad for Merkel...the only thing is we lost a little money on him. We sell half his rights today for 5m, next year we buy them back for 7-8m. We lost some money, but he got playing time and we got the go ahead for El Shaarawy :)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
That's only if you can't look further than a club like Genoa. What about loaning out to Novara? It will save you A LOT of money, and no risk in losing him. Co-own is something nice for players you're not sure about that you wanna keep them, but not for Merkel.
From the looks of it, Preziosi wanted him a lot. The fact that we wanted Shaarawy + we have very good relationship with Genoa + we can't loan ALL of our players to Novara...probably lead to him being co-owned. I'm not pissed by the matter, as Preziosi will not be much trouble dealing with...he tries to look like he would be but the minute he sees that Golden tie..it's a different story.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
anyone know why his first name is Stephan as oppose to the Italian stafano.
i'v read his mother is italian and assume his father is Egyptian christian but he has an english first name. strange.

very pleased we got him he is one of the best prospects in italy and even tho we gave them half of merkal, genoa is a friendly club so we should be able to get him back without too much hassle.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score

loaning to novara ,come on genoa is not novara and players like kucka ,veloso and others can make merkel better players and there are very small amount sa teams that will accept loan deals and then play that player all the time.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
SES92 is ours :proud:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i do not feel bad for merkel...the only thing is we lost a little money on him. We sell half his rights today for 5m, next year we buy them back for 7-8m. we lost some money, but he got playing time and we got the go ahead for el shaarawy :)

1000000000++++

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
it isn't official yet.

Schedule