The Rumour Commode III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Maxi Lopez? Fuck that!!!

Useless crap joint son of a whore player. Ruin for us Tevez.

Galliani if you do this you have earned yourself a smack !

"TEVEZ! WE LIKE TEVEZ!"

RollingPapers

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, Prince, Gattuso, Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho, Thiago Silva, Abate, Seedorf, Van Bommel
Fucking Kingley Boateng is better than Lopez, the guy is not even on Catania starting 11

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we only have him as back up plan couse according to sky galliani wants to make some pressing to tevez agent and only real problem between milan and tevez is 4-5 mil loan fee we already agreed to 17 mil fee .

i am sure galliani will not buy maxi lopez .

as i told we have deal for 10 days with catania,if we dont make deal with city we will get maxi but this is just galliani playing.

Il Milan ha bloccato Maxi Lopez per dieci giorni in attesa di notizie da Manchester per Carlos Tevez. L'ad rossonero Adriano Galliani avrebbe incontrato a Milano il direttore generale del Catania Pietro Lo Monaco al termine dell'odierna riunione in Lega. Ci sarebbe un'intesa di massima per il prestito con diritto di riscatto dell'attaccante argentino in forza agli etnei. Tutto è però subordinato alla vicenda Tevez. Se il Milan dovesse ottenere dal City l'ok per il prestito dell'Apache, è evidente che per Lopez la maglia rossonera resterebbe solo un bel sogno.

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
Milan, bloccato Maxi Lopez

In attesa di convincere il Manchester City a trattare su basi più favorevoli per Tevez (Galliani vuole un prestito gratuito con diritto di riscatto, gli inglesi pretendono almeno 5 milioni subito), il Milan ha ripreso i contatti con il Catania per Maxi Lopez. Oggi Galliani e Lo Monaco hanno lasciato la sede della Lega insieme, si sono recati in Via Turati, è stata l’occasione per definire meglio i contorni della possibile operazione legata all’argentino: intanto così Maxi Lopez è stato praticamente bloccato, l’intesa col Catania raggiunta sulla base di un prestito leggermente oneroso con diritto di riscatto. Le parti si sono lasciate dandosi appuntamento tra circa una settimana per poter poi chiudere l’affare. 7 giorni per sognare ancora Tevez ?

Lopez we did!

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
Ibra, Pato, Robinho, Inzaghi, & El Shaaraway. Why do we need a striker anyways?

We need a midfielder. Why would we get Maxi Lopez? Can't we loan a Midfielder?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Watch us end-up with Maxi Lopez and he will miss more than 50+ Absolute sitters.

End up with 0 Goal.

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
Paloschi > Beretta > Lopez > Tevez

Tevez is insane. Let's get a decent backup and save our cash for M'Vila / Lloris in the summer.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
just use El Sha as our 4th choice striker and we shouldnt have to fork out the money for Tevez, use it for midfield help

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
FYI, Corriere dello Shit's cover says MILAN: Tevez & Maxi Lopez.

It says that we will sign them both. Which unless Tevez plays strictly CAM and is bought for only that, it doesn't make sense at all.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

Surely Milan are not that stupid. :fp:

Tevez + 2 Midfielders would be :star: but Milan :fp:

+ :fp:

Patistico

Godfather
Reaction score
Wow, when will we actually get a CAM, a mobile anchor, and a dynamic, ball-playing CM?

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wow, when will we actually get a CAM, a mobile anchor, and a dynamic, ball-playing CM?

His name was Kaka, and since he's been gone, we have not had another, and it seems the wait continues....

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i love how galliani flails his gigantic dick all over the transfer market and fucks up everybody's shit

some executives from like barcelona/arsenal show up to meetings with suits and shit and galliani walks into the room with his pants off helicoptering his dick...

hitting ppl in the face, knocking over pitchers of ice-water on the conference table.....pressing his dick on the glass walls separating the conference room from the main office so secretaries outside can be like :eek: :eek: OMGG

people need to have a mental image of what galliani ACTUALLY does on the transfer market.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

probably when hell freezes over.

our management is driving me crazy, they seem to think all we need to do is keep adding strikers, it is so stupid.

and I hate that we bought a youth player for major cash in El Sha and then resigned Pippo but still feel the need to spend to bring in Tevez now that Cassano is out :fp:

those 2 are being paid to contribute, now that there is an injury let them play. Bartha or United would not hesitate to use their youth products when needed

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
probably when hell freezes over.

our management is driving me crazy, they seem to think all we need to do is keep adding strikers, it is so stupid.

and I hate that we bought a youth player for major cash in El Sha and then resigned Pippo but still feel the need to spend to bring in Tevez now that Cassano is out :fp:

those 2 are being paid to contribute, now that there is an injury let them play. Bartha or United would not hesitate to use their youth products when needed

What about giving Merkel on a platter to Genoa. We could have used him at ACM and had Boa go to Midfield.

It would give us more options. Even Boateng can play at striker IMO. Merkel should be here and adapting to our style, I'm not sure if Allegri doesn't rate him or doesn't understand his potential.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
i love how galliani flails his gigantic dick all over the transfer market and fucks up everybody's shit

some executives from like barcelona/arsenal show up to meetings with suits and shit and galliani walks into the room with his pants off helicoptering his dick...

hitting ppl in the face, knocking over pitchers of ice-water on the conference table.....pressing his dick on the glass walls separating the conference room from the main office so secretaries outside can be like :eek: :eek: OMGG

people need to have a mental image of what galliani ACTUALLY does on the transfer market.

Laughing my ass off imagining the this meeting ...hahahaha....

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What about giving Merkel on a platter to Genoa. We could have used him at ACM and had Boa go to Midfield.

It would give us more options. Even Boateng can play at striker IMO. Merkel should be here and adapting to our style, I'm not sure if Allegri doesn't rate him or doesn't understand his potential.

we paid big time money for El Sha. we already fully owned Merkel and used half of his card plus cash (seen different amounts between 6-10 mil) for half of SES. so if we want to buy back Merkel and the other half of SES that will end up costing us 20+ million.

that is serious money for any player. if our thrifty management would be willing to spend that much on a player then why are we looking for reasons not to play him?

its stupid.

Dominate

Genius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RIP Totti

Thankyou for sorting these people out

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:proud:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Lopez, just gives me the creeps thinking about him pulling on our sacred shirt.It's one thing to not cut it at Barcelona, but he has also not cut it at Malaga and Moscow, and now is on the bench at Catania come on!Catania do have a handy young defender who I think is interesting called Giuseppe Bellusci...not syaing he is or ever will be Milan quality but yeah I wouldn't mind having a look at him over Lopez.

I think that this is a belated smokescreen (again) for Tevez.

milanpalermo23

Fanta-allenatore
Reaction score
Lopez, just gives me the creeps thinking about him pulling on our sacred shirt.It's one thing to not cut it at Barcelona, but he has also not cut it at Malaga and Moscow, and now is on the bench at Catania come on!Catania do have a handy young defender who I think is interesting called Giuseppe Bellusci...not syaing he is or ever will be Milan quality but yeah I wouldn't mind having a look at him over Lopez.

I think that this is a belated smokescreen (again) for Tevez.

Aquilani and montolivo were "smokescreens" for Fabregas.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
dont add a new striker just play SES and Pippo.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Aquilani and montolivo were "smokescreens" for Fabregas.

They were, though call me what you like , but I think we had one hand on Fab at one point even if it was just a few days, I think Aqua would of come regardless, Montolivio I think he came into as a 'smokescreen'.I still don't know what our intentions really are regarding to this guy, I would not be suprised at all if we don't sign Monty...personally I'd be fine with him not coming.

Lopez though, I don't know, I'd prefer him over Borriello and Amauri only at this point that's what I can tell you right now.

If no Tevez at least we should look at Podolski(makes sense since he is not Cup tied) or someone like Quag.

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
we are turning into Man City a few years ago... adding every striker we can get our hands on and ignoring the rest of the team

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Ibra
pato
tevez
robinho
lopez
pippo
el shaaa

Wow impressive, only two more strikers needed to become truly world class:D

Mister G I want a ball playing CM who is built like tank :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule