Italian Football Thread II

Which team will finish 2nd after Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

asd

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Niiiice, now those teams have to play in the Coppa and will hopefully get extra tired, although I wish we had still beat Juve and gone through.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Niiiice, now those teams have to play in the Coppa and will hopefully get extra tired, although I wish we had still beat Juve and gone through.

screw the plastic trophy cup

we have more important things to do this season :o

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
moved up a place in the league, now 6th:D

"I think the Giallorossi are one of the best teams in Italy and I am amazed we are so close to them in the table," Allegri said.
tumblr_lqghjzT9JE1qh9sv7o1_500.jpg

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just been thinking.. What Udinese's team would have looked like if they didn't sell any of their players in the last 2-3 years? Such a shame for Serie A. Perhaps we would still have the 4th CL place.

623805_Udinese.jpg

AMAZING :eek:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Why De Rossi left at half time?

TheoLeo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Inter & Roma drawingg

PURRFECT!!

yeeah mate today was a perfect day :cool:

our Milan won (3 points)

me betting Roma & Inter both teams to score (25 euros won, not much but I like winning :lol:)

Roma - Shinter (Merda) drawing! (Inter didn't win, and Roma stay behind us :D)

FORZA MILAN

TheoLeo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Jasper;1626182[B said:
]"I think the Giallorossi are one of the best teams in Italy and I am amazed we are so close to them in the table," Allegri said.[/B]

WTF What he's thinking??? That he's still fucking Cagliari manager??????

If I were in Silvio footwere, would give him a boot right now! WTF?

Allegri, we are Milan, honey!

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
I dont get sneijder move to gala. No one else wanted him ? Eventho he was dirt cheap.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Because Sneijder's a very inconsistent, over-rated player and certainly not worth those wages. The man's entire career had one brief period of world-class performances, and that's it.

Very good results for Milan this week. My hunch is that our main rivals for the 3rd spot will be Lazio. (Roma, Inter and Fiorentina will all have inconsistent results. Napoli should get the 2nd spot as long as Cavani is around.) So every week from now, any non-Lazio result is what I'd wish for.

TheoLeo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Because Sneijder's a very inconsistent, over-rated player and certainly not worth those wages. The man's entire career had one brief period of world-class performances, and that's it.

Very good results for Milan this week. My hunch is that our main rivals for the 3rd spot will be Lazio. (Roma, Inter and Fiorentina will all have inconsistent results. Napoli should get the 2nd spot as long as Cavani is around.) So every week from now, any non-Lazio result is what I'd wish for.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

leopard190

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fabregas, Yaya, TS33, Abidal, MVB, Abbiati

So will we most likely

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
"I think the Giallorossi are one of the best teams in Italy and I am amazed we are so close to them in the table," Allegri said.

seriously?? .. wtf man.. :fp:

I dont get sneijder move to gala. No one else wanted him ? Eventho he was dirt cheap.

i think its his salary demands.. no one can match them in italy.. not with his injury record of late.

And the teams in england, spain and psg are already ok in his position .. apart from maybe arsenal but they are never going to pay his wages. So he could only go to russia or some random team like gala.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
seriously?? .. wtf man.. :fp:

Well, the troll worked - Roma thought they were the shit when they won the game but turned out to be shit. We moved past them.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Yeah, that Allegri remark was superbly tongue-in-cheek.

In fact, most of his press conferences are superbly tongue-in-cheek.

MilanMarkus

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Just been thinking.. What Udinese's team would have looked like if they didn't sell any of their players in the last 2-3 years? Such a shame for Serie A. Perhaps we would still have the 4th CL place.

623805_Udinese.jpg

AMAZING :eek:

They sure have a good eye for talent. They must have made a fortune in the past couple of years from player sales. I feel like their current team is the worst in recent years or are new upcoming stars already on their way? They always seem to have a lot of new unknown players entering the club in each transfer window.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol::lol:

so you guys think he was trolling? bs.
Most teams in Serie A listen to Allegri before the games. It has a undeniable impact on the whole league.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:lol::lol:

so you guys think he was trolling? bs.

Since most of the press wrote us off after the first 10 matches, Allegri has been saying many cheeky comments like this. Why would he even seriously say that? He's not remotely modest, and rightfully so.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
Anyone who genuinly believes (if there are such people here) that his comments have anything to do with how Roma or any other team play, should get himself checked..

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone who genuinly believes (if there are such people here) that his comments have anything to do with how Roma or any other team play, should get himself checked..
Interesting point. Are you suggesting that the game is played on the field and the press conferences are full of just words?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule