Paolo Maldini Thread

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
very decent of you ender :proud: :thumbsup:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Relax, it's just for laughs. But please do stop posting in this thread and take ashish with you.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
senatore is RIGHT. As sacrilegious as it might sound...Paolo can't do :g:'s job....not yet anyway. A sporting director would be fine....and doesn't Pippo have a degree in Business or something?

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
senatore is RIGHT. As sacrilegious as it might sound...Paolo can't do :g:'s job....not yet anyway. A sporting director would be fine....and doesn't Pippo have a degree in Business or something?

how about Galli's role then?

Blade of Faith

A New Hope
Reaction score
Last night I had a dream, he return form retirement to fill our broke LB spot, he make us qualified for CL. Then I woke up, realizing the reality is a nightmare.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Bjadm7hCEAALTmv.jpg:large

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9

Do you really need a business degree for wasting money? :o

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
so decent of galliani :proud:

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
Galliani was asked about the vicious criticism of the club from Paolo Maldini

the media is ridiculous...maldini's criticism was calm and constructive...the intent was not malicious or vicious

he's watching something he loved for so long slowly fall apart and not allowed to help

it's only natural that he would speak up

irkuysm

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Barbara Berlusconi: "I spoke with Paolo Maldini, and he is ready to return. It would be positive and desirable if he came back."

Give some space everyone, a legend coming back next season.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Paolo Maldini: "My son Christian went to Brescia because he wasn't getting much playing time at Milan."

Paolo Maldini: "Christian will return to Milan in June and then we will see what happens."

Maldini: "You need time to implement a philsophy. Good results won't come right away. Milan must have the courage to make a 5-year plan."

Maldini: "If I will root for Ancelotti in the Champions League? Always."

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Tuesday April 15 2014 Maldini calls for patience

Milan legend Paolo Maldini has called for the Rossoneri to invest time and patience into rebuilding the club.

The San Siro outfit have been in good recent form but the one club man thinks his former side must invest in the youth if they want long term success.

In order to have a philosophy in the youth system there must be time and investment,” Maldini said to Repubblica.it.

It needs patience and a plan that is at least five years long.

To get results the secret is to share investment between the first team and the youth sector.

It should not be the case that if the first team is doing well you should abandon the youth structure.”

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Paolo Maldini at the launch of the "against cancer" campaign (by the IRCCS foundation) in Milano today
BlQhEmsIQAATpJ3.png:large

Romagnely

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Sheva, Seedorf, Inzaghi, Cafu, Gattuso, Ibra, Bennacer, Tomori
Maldini :star: Time :star: & :star: Investment :star:

:thumbsup:

Milan should add more time and investment, very good.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Paolo and Daniel watching the final match between Federer & Wawrinka in Monte Carlo.

BlrFdfyCAAAek1k.jpg

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello

Maldini: "PSG's president often invites me to their matches, but I don't think they need me at the moment. The club is well-structured."

Maldini: "I have a good and friendly relationship with PSG's president, and we will talk again in the future."

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Naraku

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I mean come on, Maldini is still waiting to work for us and all we have to do is sack Galliani...you'd think it a no brainer. Come on Barb over throw Galliani!

Schedule