The Rumour Commode XI

Much fodder out. Many money in. Zona Galliani time. Who will be our final signings?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
some reports says we will try to sell essein and mexes n januray but could someone answer me about new tv deals for seria a

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Free agents in 2015. Can be sure one of our future players will be from this list :g:

Khedira
Marcelo
Sirigu
Yarmolenko
Konoplyanka
Rannochia
Chiellieni
Andre Ayew
Huntelaar
Ruffier
Aquilani
Adebayor
Rolando
Cigarini
Bryan Ruiz
Sergi Roberto
Schar
Barzagli
Fred
Mitroglou
Kaboul
Gerrard
Terry
Carrick
Arterta
Suso
Ledesma
Gourcuff
Kucka
Borriello
Rabiot

Where is ibra?
I thought he only contracted 3 years by psg
Definitely hope ibra will come back even when hes 35/36

massaro

primetime
Reaction score
Fav. Players
seedorf pato nesta maldini
Where is ibra?
I thought he only contracted 3 years by psg
Definitely hope ibra will come back even when hes 35/36

They extended is contract and when he retore he will be their sporting director

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The red&blacks are currently playing a training match. Mixed teams: first team players together with #MilanPrimavera

Live from Milanello: Jack Bonaventura just scored! Assist by Fernando Torres!

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
Berlu after good guys only now :lol: took some years to figure that out

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Galliani: The presence of the President is fundamental. He spoke to the team and complimented them for Sunday. He had a word to say to every player and then had a long meeting with the coaching staff. He spoke about a thousand themes and gave different ideas and interesting reflections. He is maintaining his promise of coming to Milanello every Friday for lunch when he is able to. The President really likes Torres, but we’re not going to talk about the transfer market, let’s talk about the impact that the President is able to have. To define him a good luck charm is limiting, he brings ideas. The trident of Berlusconi, Inzaghi, Galliani is working well. We haven’t seen Torres yet out on the pitch, but he’s an extraordinary person. If his performances on the pitch are the same as his personal qualities then he’s going to be incredible. We’re very happy. Bonaventura is also a top person. I repeat, Torres, Bonaventura and van Ginkel all arrived during the days of the condor while Cristante and Gabriel have left and I believe that Milan has been strengthened.

:g:

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
FT: Milan 5-0 Milan Primavera/Berretti.
Goalscorers: Saponara (2), Torres, Niang and Bonaventura.
Assists: Torres and Bonaventura.

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
i think this year we have chance to fight for scudeto. Our team is very good and other teams are worst than last year. I saw juventus game and they looked much much better last year.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
i think this year we have chance to fight for scudeto. Our team is very good and other teams are worst than last year. I saw juventus game and they looked much much better last year.

Lets get realistic, that`s a very slim chance. Although we have a great one at finishing top 3.

With this team, finishing bellow will be a failure.

Il Capitano_3

CL winner
Reaction score

i hope we are top 3 in january, that would help us so much to attract players like suso (it seems he joins us anyway), rabiot, and so on

markovic

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We have to be in top3 to be able to attract Liverpool bench players?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Wtf are you guys talking about..

Suso has already agreed to join Milan

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
MilanNews - Berlusconi talked with Inzaghi and asked him to play with possession and tika-taka.

Just like I expected, another coach to be sacked because of Berlusconi's ideas.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
MilanNews - Berlusconi talked with Inzaghi and asked him to play with possession and tika-taka.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:b: for coach

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
just checking the player height on official website. Never thought cuntari is shorter than poli, and v. ginkel is taller than monto. Obscure

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
A lot of great free agents.. if G secures 3 of them early could reinforce the team without spending a euro.

Also, I think Transfermarkt made a mistake with Cigarini, his contract is not expiring next year.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
El Shaarawy: "I have to change my playing style a bit and not always cut inside to shoot. But I'm aware of it, and I'm working on it."

CondorSheva

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Pippo, Crespo, Billy, Desailly, Sheva, KP27, ElSHa, DeS, MvB, Nigel, Weahh, Costa
Who much must we pay for Armero if he performs? Not that G gives a fuck about that, but are there any numbers?

Wrath

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

If this quote is true Berlu is insane. This squad is build perfectly for high pressing and counter-attacking football. We have exactly 0 players able to play some sort of shity-kicky.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
If this quote is true Berlu is insane. This squad is build perfectly for high pressing and counter-attacking football. We have exactly 0 players able to play some sort of shity-kicky.

If Inzaghi will play like Berlu want, we will end in 10th place in Serie A. Finally I was hoping for a good season, but now I have no hopes.

Cokata

E46
Reaction score
Wtf why did Udine so stupid business, anyway good for us.

i think we paid 0.5 mil for loan. They know they lose him anyway next year, this way they don't get to pay his wages this year and get some coins thrown their way

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Milan vs Milan Primavera - First half, part 1.

Milan vs Milan Primavera - First half, part 2.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

lets not ahead of ourselves shall we lol. If we are within top 3 by december, then we have a realistic chance of qualifying for UCL cause we would most likely get some reinforcements in the january transfer window, just like our 2010 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule