Status
Not open for further replies.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Wild said:
I opened the thread & it will b great 2 understand the purpose.
Its not about banning her but rather about her mod status.
I know, but some of the comments r suggesting to ban her...

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
red&black_fever said:
LOL, I got thick skin.

Yeah right....you were preety sore and bitter towards the italian fans when australia got kicked out....imagine whn u were bitter as u were bitter on that day...she goes ahead and provokes you more...with the 4letter word towards ur country.....(like she did to percik as soon as ukraine lost)....i cant even imagine what ur reaction would have been like :)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Roksana said:
I know, but some of the comments r suggesting to ban her...

Well Billy got ban for throwing insults and threats via pm...She has been insulting a lot of users publicly over the years....so they do have a case for that as well...

But we dont care if she stays as a user...as long as she is not a mod...

red&black_fever

Dreamer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Rui Costa, *Il Capitano*, Kaka
menon_inc said:
Yeah right....you were preety sore and bitter towards the italian fans when australia got kicked out....imagine whn u were bitter as u were bitter on that day...she goes ahead and provokes you more...with the 4letter word towards ur country.....(like she did to percik as soon as ukraine lost)....i cant even imagine what ur reaction would have been like :)
You misread me my friend, haha. Yeh I was upset over the loss, but even more so at the arrogance of the fans - acting like they thumped us and every country they played (don't get me started again haha).

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
On ya bike Passion!

What's wrong with all the mods on this site?...It's fuckin' pathetic.

Redsun

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Gullit, Savicevic, Nesta, Hateley, Simone, Virdis, Baresi, Eranio
will be a poll section about this subject?

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Redsun said:
will be a poll section about this subject?
We will make a poll only when we , we=Sharatz/David + users , decide that a poll is the way 2 solve this problem.
And a pole should contain some rules 2 count out suspicious votes. ;)

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milanista said:
recently she also said something about ukraine during the world cup. she changed the first alphabet of U to the F word. i bet the ukraine members can remember this. is a mod supposed to behave this way ? im not from ukraine , but even when i saw what she wrote about ukraine, i felt pissed.

Ye that's right about Ukraine and about Passion's - Fuckraine

I haven't forgoten too.
But it seems that David don't give a fuck about insulting of national dingnity by one of his mods. Even if national stuff is forbidden to diskuss here in the forum.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
DugiNesta said:
Admins, we all want her to get banned so do us all a favour. Have you seen her insulting other members i wonder how many times a day she use word " TROLL"
everyone she argues with is a TROLL. i am so sick of seeing her use that word. she trolls herself and hides behind her mod status.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Roksana said:
Why don't u guys just ignore her if she bothers u?
she has been on my ignore list for 8 months, at least, but she still deletes shit and ive had to take a look at how she treats other members, hence my knowledge. she cant be ignored because she still affects the forum with her mod status.

there are people i disagree with from time to time, like Wild, but we still get along and are cool with each other. i respect his opinion when he thinks i am wrong (and vice versa, i think). passion is not like that at all.

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
On ya bike Passion!

What's wrong with all the mods on this site?...It's fuckin' pathetic.

Ohhhhhh stop being such a winny bitch.

And honestly guys, it's only Ukraine, do we really need to worry about it?

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Gila#11. said:
Just make a poll wild...
I don't want passion banned just not to be a mod.
I wont do a poll unless some1 with the power 2 make a decision will accept the poll result.
So just b patient. :)

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
To be honest really, i guess she hasnt done a bad job as a mod. She's done the best of the 3 but the other 2 haven't really visisted here much. She just has a umm creaitve?way of expressin herself sometimes.

I just don't like it that she did get appointed in the first place.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Marco Azzuri said:
Ohhhhhh stop being such a winny bitch.

And honestly guys, it's only Ukraine, do we really need to worry about it?
Your one to talk. You been proving science wrong with your frequent periods.:o

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
A Moderator is someone who makes the forum work so the members can feel comfortable there, that they feel comfortable to express their opinions and stay there.
Now, all I've seen is insulting, fighting, arguing, and where's the admins?
If there is a mod that can't get a long with MANY members, then somehow the admin(s) should compromise to a solution that will somehow atleast satisfy everyone, including the involved moderator and members.
To turn a deaf ear to the members won't help, because then you put the moderator in a bad position, and this will contribute to even more arguing in this site.

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
MilanEqualsLove said:
A Moderator is someone who makes the forum work so the members can feel comfortable there, that they feel comfortable to express their opinions and stay there.
Now, all I've seen is insulting, fighting, arguing, and where's the admins?
If there is a mod that can't get a long with MANY members, then somehow the admin(s) should compromise to a solution that will somehow atleast satisfy everyone, including the involved moderator and members.
To turn a deaf ear to the members won't help, because then you put the moderator in a bad position, and this will contribute to even more arguing in this site.

Perfecto :)

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Well its gonna be a big week for us depending on what scharatz has to say.

The argument was started a couple of weeks ago when passion was appointed a mod. We were actually againts her appointment as a mod because of her conduct in the past and not because we think she couldnt do a good job. Well over the weeks she has prooven to everyone that she not only doesnt deserve to be a mod but she sucks at being a mod.

She has been fighting over the last couple of weeks with ppl like me, Wild, Pupone, ZZZZ, Billy, Crazymilangirl, Milanista, Persik, Besikaka and a host of others in various different threads. I remember Scharatz and Kyara among others had to close a few threads just to stop argument which were all passion related.

Well many people are expecting Scharatz to close this thread and once again ignore this issue. Well if that were to happen....more and more fights will continue to happen in threads as passion continues provoking and deleting post by other users as well as turning every argument into a heated argument instead of cooling things down like the other mods are doing.

Lets see whather Scharatz is a man of his words.....

roy_il_diavolo

L'Avvocato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Baggio,Rivera,MvB,Totti, Nesta, Del Piero, Buffon, Kaka
scharatz said:
EDIT:

I'll finish the post tomorrow.

:D :D :D

Hehehehehehe !!!

Can the sky really fall ??

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
menon_inc said:
She has been fighting over the last couple of weeks with ppl like me, Wild, Pupone, ZZZZ, Billy, Crazymilangirl, Milanista, Persik, Besikaka and a host of others in various different threads.
Well wasn't she fighting with the guys you mentioned even before she was appointed a mod? It's not like it all started when she became a mod. Also, what has she done to any of you, besides argueing with you. Don't tell me she used her mod powers to delete your threads. IMO this thread was only yours and Wilds way to remember us all that you don't like her.

jasiom

AC Milan Capitan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini (always), Ambrosini, Pato, Huntelaar.
like in ancient rome... thumbs Down.

who is behind passion???

I join in this discussion,Passion does NOT deserve to be a moderator.
I tried... I made pro-german and pro-inzaghi comments... but I can't take her attitude any longer...

PLEASE... whoever has got the power to do it... don't think about it, how many peoples opinion do you need....

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
San Paolo said:
Your one to talk. You been proving science wrong with your frequent periods.:o

HAHAHA that's a good one I'll give it that.

But i think it's rather you who was being the winny bitch constantly complaining about Grosso taking a dive. WHen in fact it was a deserved penalty in the Australia game.

So please shutup.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I thought she left... is she back? Why? Has she been made a mod? Not cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule