The Rumour Commode XV

How do you rate this mercato? (10 = best)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Why aren't you guys talking about football?????

stop bitching and get on it, boys!

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
does anything, and I mean ANYTHING, feel better than the first shit of the morning?
wow.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Exactely my thoughts. Incredible how the usual cyber-fame addicts always manage to turn this thread in an off-topic, racist, insulting, trolling and hate-driven wall of text. Mods should definitely consider how to keep this thread at least related to football, milan and rumours. I used to post in an other football forum where inappropriate posts have been deleted without any comments and sometimes when shit got real a thread got simply closed for 1-2 days before reopening it.

We've always been far more lenient than other forums. So you'll see more trolling get by here than in most other forums. We rarely do things like shutting down a thread for days etc. The way I'd look at it is like a style of refereeing that allows the play to go on without freekicks at every strictly legal foul.

The intent of the Commode is (not by design, but by evolution) very much to promote a more light-hearted, off-topicy conversation than the one in football threads. If you believe even 10% of the transfer rumours, you are a fairly naive person. Therefore by definition, most things in the Commode are nonsense and quite literally commode-like. So as long as people dont blow their fuse and go full Swagger, we allow things to get by in the Commode. We believe in the Congos and the MRs of the world. That's what I personally want to see more of in the Commode.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
it took Necro some time to love me... but once the romance started... wow.

been incredible.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Slower love... Stronger love.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
plus, dunno bout you guys.... but Ive been shitting in a commode my whole life.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How's Vincent Koziello, MR?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
How's Vincent Koziello, MR?

don't watch much ligue 1 this season, it fucking stinks.. and esp dont watch nice...

but when they played my Lorient I caught him, and he stood out. Apparently very good. Ill have to ask around, tbh

Boufal is the MAIN man we gotta get from ligue 1.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
6qH9LaI.png

i even included juventus' intertoto cup

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I would love the 29th and 30th to be victories over Juve in Coppa Italia 2015-16 and Supercoppa Italia 2016.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
We can beat Juventus. Absolutely.

By then, Menez will be in full vulture mode/

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
^^^ Congo, would it be fair to say that Silvio is the winningest at really important things?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Obi Mikel has started and completed Chelsea's last 7 Premier League matches, in which they are unbeaten. Turnaround.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Tfat, Hitman, other statistical gurus of this forum, are these graphs correct, like statistically?

yes, please, present any conflicting graphs of statistics here

lets be serious for a moment, PLEASE....serious discussion

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
swagger :lol:

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
According to Di Stefano (Sky), Antonio Nocerino is close to join Orlando City. More updates expected in the coming hours.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Show me both graphs including only datas from the last 10 years. Or to make it even worse, the last 5 years.

Why?

We are celebrating the 30th year of berlusconi this month.....hence.....graph, 30 years

Thought was obvious

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why?

We are celebrating the 30th year of berlusconi this month.....hence.....graph, 30 years

Thought was obvious

Trophies in the past 5 years:
Silvio Berlusconi: 2
Juventus FC: 8

Champions League trophies in the past 5 years:
Silvio Berlusconi: 0
Real Madrid: 1

Last trophy won:
Silvio Berlusconi: 2011
Juventus FC: 2015
Real Madrid: 2014

Ofc I don't count silly friendly- or summer-tournament trophies.

But yeah who cares I mean in the last 30 years we have been so successfull it doesn't count that in the last 5 years we have been absolut shit. Let's celebrate the 30th aniversary and forget all our problems. Grazie presidente!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Towards the end of that post, you saw light, aloo88.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If u wanted to celebrate 10 year anniversary, you would have to have time travel back to 1996....by which point he had won 17 trophies

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
I thought everyone wouldve accepted our mediocre stands by now. I know i have already.
We will never ever come close to the glory days in 2003-2007
At least i already see milan won any trophy a club can win in my whole life and watched san siro graced by legends like kaka prime, maldini, nesta, seedorf, gattuso, pirlo, costacurta, sheva, rui costa
Personally im fine with that

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
I thought everyone wouldve accepted our mediocre stands by now. I know i have already.
We will never ever come close to the glory days in 2003-2007
At least i already see milan won any trophy a club can win in my whole life and watched san siro graced by legends like kaka prime, maldini, nesta, seedorf, gattuso, pirlo, costacurta, sheva, rui costa
Personally im fine with that

younger generation like me tho.what about them?
i personally fell in love with milan cause of a gameboy game (i borrowed it cuz no fucking way that i would get one from my parents)..i just liked the way ac milan sounded..+ sheva inzaghi scoring like crazy
we are not here for the past or anything..for us there is no way to go back in the past (obviously i was around for some parts of milanglory and im very thankful for that)

only thing out there for us atm is honda/antonelli

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The same people that discredit the past, disparage the current team

Not me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule