The Rumour Commode XVII: A Condor In A Sea Of Red!

Who's the mystery patient at La Madonnina this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
that's a shit return for 25 million

I can't bet against Milan.

But 13 isn't even that impressive if he doesn't add another level to our game as well (Ibra scored 13 in his first season here, but he did so much more than goals. Just an example.). I don't think Zaza is that player.

You want us to pay 18-20 mil for a limited striker who'll score 13 goals next season? What's the point?

Since we are gonna play with only one CF, I dont think Zaza (or whoever we sign), Lapadula and Niang will each get to play more than around 25 matches or so. So 13 goals would be a good return for each one of them.

All of them are fairly young and deals for the future. I'd be happy with 13 in the first season if any of them can become a 20 goal striker the season after that.

18-20 million is perfectly fine for a long-term striker investment.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
ac milack
fan = lack of patience
management = lack of knowledge
players = lack of skill
finance = lack of money

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Zaza reminds me most of Serie A legend Fabrizio Miccoli.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Should get one then, like me

Thats awesome

But are you gonna get it removed when berlu sells and galliani gets kicked out hard??

This is what's gonna happen when we get sold. :mb::congo:
GS2pC5D.png

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bordeaux strike deal for the transfer of Jérémy Menez, AC Milan will continue to pay his salary for 6 months

fucking :g: has done it again. :fp: :fp: :fp:

I really have no words to describe his actions...

This club is a circus, a laughing stock. G probably paid Bayern to go easy on us yesterday....

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
ac milack
fan = lack of patience
management = lack of knowledge
players = lack of skill
finance = lack of money

What lack of patience? Sounds like berlusconi.

Milan fans have the best fucking patience of all top clubs.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
That protest in Arcore was supposed to start 20:30 CET.

Let's see if we get some answers this week. It's soon August :eek:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Since we are gonna play with only one CF, I dont think Zaza (or whoever we sign), Lapadula and Niang will each get to play more than around 25 matches or so. So 13 goals would be a good return for each one of them.

All of them are fairly young and deals for the future. I'd be happy with 13 in the first season if any of them can become a 20 goal striker the season after that.

Hmmmmmmmmm , I think you got something & lets say I agree.
So we have two 13 goals / 25 games attackers that cost us less than 10mil and we have an 8mil Adri who is on a similar level which mean we have 3 meh STs with a combined cost of 18mil and you wanna add one more meh ST with a price of 18mil ?!!!!!!!

No wonder you like g.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

:fp:

What midfield is going to provide the service for our strikers?

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That protest in Arcore was supposed to start 20:30 CET.

Let's see if we get some answers this week. It's soon August :eek:

What answers? If the minority on the board plus some other more board members did not get answers then do you expect fans getting any besides G coming out and just making some random sentences and expect you to think that there is a greater plan coming up.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
What answers? If the minority on the board plus some other more board members did not get answers then do you expect fans getting any besides G coming out and just making some random sentences and expect you to think that there is a greater plan coming up.
Dont call him G , he is g

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

Sooner or later, good or bad, they must say something crucial about the sale very soon.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Bastian would be a good move for us, he could be our new Van Bommel move or juventus'.... Pirlo move

We just need these kind of players to rebuild.

And srsly f*** Galliani, he is the master of investing in nothing

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pigeon already paying Agazzi's salary even though he signed a permanent contract with another club, now Menez. Wouldn't be surprised if Mexes, Balo and Boaturd still getting paid. Maybe even Muntari.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
And also no for Bastian .... his fitness is of a 40 years old ffs.

i agree a lot of people have a weird idea of bastian

his prescence would be an improvement in the locker room but i can't see him reaching bayern level again

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:

No way man, it would most likely be free and us paying 500k to 1m to get Menez to agree to a lower salary at Bordeaux

Bordeaux strike deal for the transfer of Jérémy Menez, AC Milan will continue to pay his salary for 6 months

fucking :g: has done it again. :fp: :fp: :fp:

I really have no words to describe his actions...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Saw this coming from miles away

Pigeon already paying Agazzi's salary even though he signed a permanent contract with another club, now Menez. Wouldn't be surprised if Mexes, Balo and Boaturd still getting paid. Maybe even Muntari.

Are you surprised? Who else would pay that garbage close to 1m a season? And how else are we going to get him to leave other than pay him some of the money he's supposed to earn for sucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule