Ronaldo Thread

Ronnieboy will

• Total voters

iLuVuRoNaLdO

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R99, dinho, Cafu, dida, kaka, all brazilians, CR7, Ferdinand, Giggsy, Rooney, Zairi, Manutd
Mr.Diavolo said:
I think the more games he plays the more of a weak link we're putting into our already shakey defense.
cafu has been the greatest defender milan ever had....
i think since he started not playing, thats when he became shaky....
needs more games....and respect...

Mr.Diavolo

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
WEAH, Pippo, Nesta, Pirlo, Kaka, Dida, Gourcuff
iLuVuRoNaLdO said:
i think since he started not playing, thats when he became shaky....
needs more games....and respect...

Can I have some of the drugs you're on please.

Cafu is the greatest defender Milan ever had? No, I'd argue that Maldini is. Costacurta is better too. Also, don't forget legends like Tassotti and Baresi - who I never saw play but are still highly regarded among Milan fans.

The fact is that now Cafu looks like a liability when he's in his right back spot. I know he's been very good for us and lasted a long time with us. And our defense looks much shakier with him in it.

iLuVuRoNaLdO

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R99, dinho, Cafu, dida, kaka, all brazilians, CR7, Ferdinand, Giggsy, Rooney, Zairi, Manutd
Mr.Diavolo said:
Can I have some of the drugs you're on please.

Cafu is the greatest defender Milan ever had? No, I'd argue that Maldini is. Costacurta is better too. Also, don't forget legends like Tassotti and Baresi - who I never saw play but are still highly regarded among Milan fans.

The fact is that now Cafu looks like a liability when he's in his right back spot. I know he's been very good for us and lasted a long time with us. And our defense looks much shakier with him in it.
he's been guud....i think he just did this once and pwaaaah, he's on bench...he needs more time....like other players do, have a period of time that they go shaky...then they come bak on track..
and thats wat i always say...i like fergie for hadling players like that.....gives them time and praises them..+ a holiday break...
maldini and cafu....cafu a guud choice for attacking and defending....
maldini is a great defender.....agreed....

anywayz..don't really care.....
as for now...am concentrating on roma-united game..
peace....

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
iLuVuRoNaLdO said:
Mr.Diavolo said:
Can I have some of the drugs you're on please?
I was about to say the same thing but you beat me to it. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised coming from him and the other Brazil/Ronaldo fanboys.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How long has Cafu been with us, 3 seasons? He's hardly the best defender in Rossonero history.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
About Cafu: I think this is his 4th season with Milan. He's 36 going on 40.:tongue:

We need to get this thread back on topic. But I have nothing to say.:D

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
BMWTaylor said:
How long has Cafu been with us, 3 seasons? He's hardly the best defender in Rossonero history.

People , I cannot even begin to comment on just how ridiculous this claim posted by our #1 blabber is. (I mean the Ronaldo groupie, not our loveable mod)

The groupie can probably name about 5 other defenders apart from cafu, and they probably play for manure or brazil. Add to that the fact that we should 'believe' it when it spews out garbage saying "Cafu would improve our defence".

Im sorry to sound bitter, but I absolutely cannot stand people that are Manure fans, Ronaldo fans, or Brazil fans (or schumacher fans) without knowing ANYTHING about the sport. Oh and usually, all four of those creatures come in one brainless bundle. Thankfully that means i get to hate just one person, rather than four.
Anyway, im done venting. Please delete if you think our blabber will have enough brain cells to be offended by this.

iLuVuRoNaLdO

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
People , I cannot even begin to comment on just how ridiculous this claim posted by our #1 blabber is. (I mean the Ronaldo groupie, not our loveable mod)

The groupie can probably name about 5 other defenders apart from cafu, and they probably play for manure or brazil. Add to that the fact that we should 'believe' it when it spews out garbage saying "Cafu would improve our defence".

Im sorry to sound bitter, but I absolutely cannot stand people that are Manure fans, Ronaldo fans, or Brazil fans (or schumacher fans) without knowing ANYTHING about the sport. Oh and usually, all four of those creatures come in one brainless bundle. Thankfully that means i get to hate just one person, rather than four.
Anyway, im done venting. Please delete if you think our blabber will have enough brain cells to be offended by this.
wat is yo problem....i just said cafu was a guud defender+attacker for milan...and i didn't say rite now....he was..and b'live me..am not stupid..i watched milan for long time and i think he has been very useful..i was even wondering if he was a def. or a striker..and ..........i meant since he started not playing or being shaky (watever u think), milan hasn't been guud....rite or wrong?????since u lost cafu's sense of presence?????milan is not guud enough.......and i just thot maybe he needed to play more to get bak on track......on bench can't help him.....
and why are you saying all manu fans,ronaldo,brazil???? naah, don't think so....
u know wat...i can't stand anti-ronaldo,brazil, manutd either....but i like milan....i ain't no hater..... i respect anyone that respects me and manure and ronaldo,kaka,dinho, CR7 and otherss...i mean everybody.....

yep am a manure fans...and s'body teach those roma fans and police to behave and be fair and have humanity..............i hope the injured manu fans get better.....
peace-out sis or bro............

iLuVuRoNaLdO

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
mmmmmmmhhhhhhhh. i see some hair style changes ronny....looks guud tho.....

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Check This Out

this video made me proud even more that Luiz is actually playing for us.

why????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR8r1XulGO0

CHECK YOUR ATTENTION AT THE COMMENTATOR WHEN HE SAYS(WHILE RONALDO IS DRIBLING... :D )-----"Ronaldo,Ronaldo,Ronaldo...Ronaldo...????....Ronaldo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

that was a fucking hilarious.

thank you sir Ronaldo Luiz for joining my lovebale and adorable Milan!!! :cool:

censorthiis

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I was looking at a Ronaldo forum earlier and I saw the funniest smilies. :D

67474771nv6.gif
76557876ln5.gif
79149338tb4.gif
57533807gz4.gif
92756222zu2.gif
50014852hs1.gif
< HAHAHA.

Marcus

Costacurta Groupie
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Costacurta, Pazzini, MENEZ
censorthiis said:
I was looking at a Ronaldo forum earlier and I saw the funniest smilies. :D

67474771nv6.gif
76557876ln5.gif
79149338tb4.gif
57533807gz4.gif
92756222zu2.gif
50014852hs1.gif
< HAHAHA.

Great smilies :) gonna use them when ronaldo scores :D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
radioactivenerd said:

Sorry coz Brazil kick Argentina’s ass every time.
Get over it. :tongue:

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
Wild said:
Sorry coz Brazil kick Argentina’s ass every time.
Get over it. :tongue:

Thats not even the point. Read it again and you might get the point.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
radioactivenerd said:
Thats not even the point. Read it again and you might get the point.
All I see is “Brazil” this ,“Cafu” that & “Ronaldo” + “Ronaldinho” those.
Coincidence ? Maybe ?
Anyway , it was a simple joke. :)

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Wild said:
All I see is “Brazil” this ,“Cafu” that & “Ronaldo” + “Ronaldinho” those.
Coincidence ? Maybe ?
Anyway , it was a simple joke. :)

Lol no offence was taken.
You missed schumacher in the post then. Probably THE best example of someone, when a majority of his fans know the least about a sport.

ORez

The Red & Black Army
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Alessandro Nesta
radioactivenerd said:
Lol no offence was taken.
You missed schumacher in the post then. Probably THE best example of someone, when a majority of his fans know the least about a sport.
How many David Beckham, or Zidane fans know what position they play in? Its ridiculous to claim you have to know what they do and how they earn their living. Its a natural phenomena that famous people WILL get attention regardless of the fact that their fans even have the slightest clue about what they do! Get over it. It will happen... There is nothing as a 'perfect fan'...!

Same can be said about a lot of us who just type off about Movies, Models and Actors and Actresses - there must be someone out there who knows more than us... no? :/ :|

(And) We dont have any problem with Drogba and Sheva groupies, who copy paste articles and spellcheck with Firefox just to sound knowledgable here?.

In the end the request is just: Cut the guy some slack. Leave them alone.

Peace!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's rather interesting who is defending whom... LOL

Oh guys, if you only knew...

Who is Schwiney ?

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ORez said:
How many David Beckham, or Zidane fans know what position they play in? Its ridiculous to claim you have to know what they do and how they earn their living. Its a natural phenomena that famous people WILL get attention regardless of the fact that their fans even have the slightest clue about what they do! Get over it. It will happen... There is nothing as a 'perfect fan'...!
My point exactly. What this also means, is that I have no reason to take such popularity-seeking people seriously, and will discount + contradict their ludicrous claims if I feel like it.

ORez said:
Same can be said about a lot of us who just type off about Movies, Models and Actors and Actresses - there must be someone out there who knows more than us... no? :/ :|
Maybe. There is a reason i dont hang out with the orgasm-seeking crowd in the hottest-girl and hottest-guy thread. You are free to post what you want there, as you are free to post what you want here. Here though, I'll reply to ludicrous claims, specially ones as nonsensical as "Play cafu. he will stop goals from being scored against us."
ORez said:
(And) We dont have any problem with Drogba and Sheva groupies, who copy paste articles and spellcheck with Firefox just to sound knowledgable here?.

In the end the request is just: Cut the guy some slack. Leave them alone.

Peace!

The MAIN drogba groupie seems to know a little bit more about drogba than all of the rotundo groupies know about him put together. Anyone that supports ronaldo, manure/brazil and thinks c.ronaldo is the best player ever, has, in my opinion succumbed at some level to the brainless marketing that is behind the most marketable striker of the last 10 years,the most marketable team, and the most marketable current player. Coincidence?
Anyway, i do realise that im taking this topic way further than it needs to go, and this will be my last post on such matters. I will however continue to speak my mind on such individuals and claims in the future.

gj3

Return Of The King
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, C.Ronaldo, Oddo, Gourcuff
erm....just came here to say good game yesterday for ronaldo....

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gj3 said:
erm....just came here to say good game yesterday for ronaldo....
:D :D
He did have a good game.pity we wont be seeing him against bayern.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Ronaldo's goal was a classic but what was even more inpressive was his assit to Gilardino who with one chip took out 3 players. Pure class.

iLuVuRoNaLdO

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
radioactivenerd said:
My point exactly. What this also means, is that I have no reason to take such popularity-seeking people seriously, and will discount + contradict their ludicrous claims if I feel like it.

Maybe. There is a reason i dont hang out with the orgasm-seeking crowd in the hottest-girl and hottest-guy thread. You are free to post what you want there, as you are free to post what you want here. Here though, I'll reply to ludicrous claims, specially ones as nonsensical as "Play cafu. he will stop goals from being scored against us."

The MAIN drogba groupie seems to know a little bit more about drogba than all of the rotundo groupies know about him put together. Anyone that supports ronaldo, manure/brazil and thinks c.ronaldo is the best player ever, has, in my opinion succumbed at some level to the brainless marketing that is behind the most marketable striker of the last 10 years,the most marketable team, and the most marketable current player. Coincidence?
Anyway, i do realise that im taking this topic way further than it needs to go, and this will be my last post on such matters. I will however continue to speak my mind on such individuals and claims in the future.
watchu mean by 'brainless'???
u wanna say we no nothin' about ronnie??????????
we know ronnie and u know him too...don't act llike u don't.....coz u know...i know u know...they know u know.......
and nobody said c.ronaldo was the best ever...............
i said this 'season'...and u know it too...he's the outstanding this 'season'....
he's a fantastic player whether u like or not...
and i bet he'll be voted top 3 if not get the world player of the year...

please...don't be such an ignorant..coz u have nothin' agaist us....drogba is no near to
ronnie..............
peace...
am out.................

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
iLuVuRoNaLdO said:
we know ronnie and u know him too...don't act llike u don't.....coz u know...i know u know...they know u know.......
i said this 'season'...and u know it too...he's the outstanding this 'season'....

please...don't be such an ignorant..coz u have nothin' agaist us....drogba is no near to
ronnie..............
peace...
am out.................
Confusing

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
iLuVuRoNaLdO said:

ronnie..............
peace...
am out.................

Post Ignored.

nicholasbellono

Beginner
Reaction score
iLuVuRoNaLdO said:

ronnie..............
peace...
am out.................

what are you 12?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
iLuVuRoNaLdO, what are you on about?

Schedule