Problems + Suggestions

Who's Mr. D? Which theory do we believe in?

• Total voters

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Beemer said:
Why was zZ banned?
I'm guessing for some posts he made in the Kaka' thread about Arsenal's manager getting busy with some young boys. I of course described it in less graphic terms. ;)

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
MilanoMichael said:
I'm guessing for some posts he made in the Kaka' thread about Arsenal's manager getting busy with some young boys. I of course described it in less graphic terms. ;)
Correct. It is only a temporary ban for 1 week.

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
gaizka22 said:
Correct. It is only a temporary ban for 1 week.
OK. Yeah, he did go a bit far with those comments. I'd mentioned the legal aspect of it because Milanmania has the same warning over there as well.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
make Abate and Antonini threads sticky..

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
and cant we get a option for multiple quote buttons ?Allot of people double post cause there lazy...and it looks like shit ..

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
just wanted to say after a brief expedition on other forums...... this one is the best. No problem. by far most intelligent posters

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
Milano84 said:
just wanted to say after a brief expedition on other forums...... this one is the best. No problem. by far most intelligent posters
Giancarlo blues ?
Milano84: Well I think the best solution is we get a lb/rb/st
Giancarlo: F**K YOU!! Berlu says Zambrotta
:D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
drucurl said:
Giancarlo blues ?
Milano84: Well I think the best solution is we get a lb/rb/st
Giancarlo: F**K YOU!! Berlu says Zambrotta
:D

hahahahahahahaahhaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
could someone do something about Ian and Milanista?

just read the threads about the euro and you`ll see what i`m talking about..

Last edited:

Lisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Paolo Maldini
*Milan*4ever* said:
could someone do something about Ian and Milanista?

just read the threads about the euro and you`ll see what i`m talking about..

Oh would you please give it a rest. I can't believe how much they've gotten under your skin. If you think that's bad try reading Ronaldo's thread. Geesh! :head:
Maybe they could tone it down a bit, but quit trying to get them banned.

Rex

Reaction score
I didn't see anything 'gets out of line' into their chit-chat, but I do suggest if they would like to continue they'd better done it in private room.

I suggested it earlier after my Portugal - Germany's post match review. If they are getting the message I sent, I'd appreciate it. :)

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
chely said:
Oh would you please give it a rest. I can't believe how much they've gotten under your skin. If you think that's bad try reading Ronaldo's thread. Geesh! :head:
Maybe they could tone it down a bit, but quit trying to get them banned.
trust me,i`m not trying to get them banned at all..the thread is supposed to be about football,and not for chit-chat..
there are private messages + msn if they want to talk about other things so much..

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
dev1L said:
this is so pathetic, lucky mother fuckers...can't belive this shit, fuck them, fuck refs, fuck all of u haters & luckers

dev1L said:
one ugly mother fucker, probably like u :o I shit on u, your team from that arrogant jerk Terim to that invisible Nihat :o

fuck-you.jpg

Someone should take care of this lowlife scum. Check Turkey - Croatia thread for further details.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
inomilan said:
^^ he was just angry Croatia lost... it's the same way how most of us act when Milan lost

We don't insult each other when Milan lose.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
gahanthegod said:
We don't insult each other when Milan lose.
LOL where have you been? We insult the players, Wild, the tactics, Wild, Carletto, Galliani, Wild, Berlusconi, Inter Merda, Wild, each other, our mothers, our neighbours, and Wild. :tongue:

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MilanoMichael said:
LOL where have you been? We insult the players, Wild, the tactics, Wild, Carletto, Galliani, Wild, Berlusconi, Inter Merda, Wild, each other, our mothers, our neighbours, and Wild. :tongue:

I've been here for 4 years and a half but I haven't seen any insults towards other nations and members without getting a punishment. Passion had been an exception for a long time but in the end even she got what she deserved too :)

Ian

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
About *Milan*4ever* appeals to ban me, I have some defenses to make.
The thread Portugal vs Germany can be considered over as the match is done and people go on with the other matches. It's not like a final and not a sticky thread. So, not many people would discuss about it again or not many people would go there after. Besides, there are not many conversations regarding the strategy or related things after the match. In fact, match review from Rex is the only post that contains real match strategy analysis or real valuable football conversation.
And sometimes few chits and chats like that could make a forum fun, without, it could be boring. And, I think in that thread most people were posting chit-chat than discussing real football conversations (exclude mine and Milanista's posts).

However, I did realize that it could be too much after what drucurl said, so we decided to slow our conversations down and talk more about football.
And personally, I didn't realize that a Moderator had spoken until I read this thread where Rex said "I suggested it earlier after my Portugal - Germany's post match review."
Then I checked the thread, and indeed he or she has spoken. So, my apology to Rex for not noticing it sooner.
------------------------------------

*Milan*4ever*, you were the only one who made the complains and try to find excuses to ban me. You said it was over but you try to continue our problem here.
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=464031#post464031
Okay, as you wish. Here, we are under the supervisor of Moderators and Administrators, maybe they can help us to settle this.

It seems, you wanted to flame me and insult me by calling me glory hunter while quoting my explanation. Otherwise, would you care to explain to us why did you call me glory hunter?
Even though I already explained that what I said was an example (I need to sound like one to give an example). And by being here when Milan was 5th on the table, your definition of glory hunter does not match with me at all. It's not my definition of GH, but yours. So, after those contradicting facts, why did you still call me glory hunter? What is your true intention?

I didn't want to push you like this, that's why before I've agreed to end it right there. And I don't like to make enemy, especially with a dedicated Milan fan. But, it seems you want to continue this and hold a grudge.
However, I would like to give you another chance, will you stop your hostile behavior towards me? I don't want any apology, just send me PM with nice tone, and let's forget this thing. If not, you have to answer that question (which could reveal your bad intentions or would embarrass you)... and I don't want to hear any "doesn't make sense explanation" (like the one you gave me in the link I posted above) again.
It's your choice.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
gahanthegod said:
Someone should take care of this lowlife scum. Check Turkey - Croatia thread for further details.

lowlife scum washed ur face this morning...i suppose u wash urself :conf:
don't worry moron, i know the line..i was not insulting ur nation, people or whatever...all posts were related on your team, their luck, poor football etc.

Ian

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I just want Administrators and Moderators to notice my problem with *Milan*4ever*, which actually could be done easily personally. I don't want to steal gahanthegod thunder. So, here's my comment about gahanthegod problem.

I think dev1L was just being determined and became emotional (I know and can understand why, I guess it was all started in Portugal vs Germany). So, it's just a chain reactions of bad things that happened to him. Overall, AFAIK, dev1L has contributed this forum with good links, news, and comments.
So, I think, dev1L is a valuable member of the forum.

However, it is normal for gahanthegod to be angry too as dev1L made the bad remark first. And then both got angry and wanted to flame each other.... which resulting of that picture of giant nuclear "thing". So, each have parts to blame, even though gahanthegod is much lesser.
I think, a warning should be sufficient for now. Besides, dev1L already had bad day. And gahanthegod is already happy his team goes to semi.
So, I do not agree if dev1L is banned.
My 2 cents.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
thanks man but i really don't care if get banned...i hope it's not forever :rolleyes:, heheh I'm here cuz i like Milan, don't give a fuck about Turkey/Germany but some things/situations really started to anoying me..i know football is a bitch but some thing are too much and i stand behind my words. FL

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
@ Ian,
i honestly don`t care if you`re a glory-hunter or not and you should not take it as an insult..you wrote something which i didn`t agree with and i replied to it..i have nothing against you (or anyone else here) and i don`t wish to disscus the same thing again..if you don`t like my posts,ignore me..

and..i wasn`t trying to get you or milansta banned (and even if i was it would be impossible because those things are not worthy of a ban and i know that)..i have nothing against the chit-chat in any thread,but some things were really annoying..
1:wow your post is great,and you`re so funny..
2:no,no yours is much better..:star:
1: oh come on..
2:yeah really,im taking you to beer when you visit me.
1:no,i`ll buy you a beer.........

Ian

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
*Milan*4ever* said:
you wrote something which i didn`t agree with and i replied to it..
What? You replied to my explanation, so based from what you said, it means you didn't agree with my explanation.
But, before, you said you called me glory hunter because I said something about being ManUtd fan.
So, you're changing your excuse again now, aren't you?
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=464031#post464031
Which post of mine that actually made you call me a glory hunter?

i honestly don`t care if you`re a glory-hunter
If you do not care, why would you add "(people like you)" in your post?
You could've just said, "Milan won`t lose fans even if we go down to seria b..we will lose gloryhunters."
You don't care and you don't want to read my explanations, yet you added "(people like you)".
Doesn't it show that you only wanted to insult me? If not, what is your true intention? It's the same question again.

you should not take it as an insult..
I wouldn't feel it as an insult if you did not deliberately insult me by adding "(people like you)". And further more, I already gave my explanation.
So, I should not take any insult from someone that deliberately insulted me?
Is this a joke?

You keep giving me these stupid reasonings and excuses again and again. C'mon, do you think I'm that stupid?
All this time your explanations and excuses are contradicting with each other. The more you talk, the more it shows what kind of person you are.

2:no,no yours is much better..
1: oh come on..
2:yeah really,im taking you to beer when you visit me.
1:no,i`ll buy you a beer.........
I was just being nice to Milanista as he was to me too. And because of that I get to know him more personally. Why is that a problem? Even though, too much personal chit-chat, I agree, can be annoying, I've stopped already.
And it is only you who make it such a big problem regarding that conversations. So I guess, my conversations become really annoying only for you because we had an argument, huh?
If we didn't have any argument before, I'm sure, just like the others, you wouldn't make the conversations such a big deal.
It shows that you DO have grudges on me, and yet you said "i have nothing against you".

i wasn`t trying to get you or milansta banned
Oh, really? In the post #762, you said, "Could someone do something about Ian and Milanista?", while quoting Bes post that says Mission completed after a spambot got banned and its posts got deleted.
You said "about Ian and Milanista", not about our posts. So, you wanted someone to do something to us, just like what someone did to the spambot, which was banned.

if you don`t like my posts,ignore me..
You told that to other people but you didn't ignore my conversations with Milanista, and you even made my posts big deals and report it here.
Doesn't it make you look like a hypocrite? Not to mention the false apology that you gave me before.

"i don`t wish to disscus the same thing again"
Actually, no.. it is not the same thing, because you keep changing your excuses. But, okay, I agree with you and it's getting tiresome. I guess, I don't need a person like you as friends anyway. But, I must say, this "unfinished business" make this forum uncomfortable to be in, especially this forum is about Milan that we all love.

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
guys i mean yes it none of my business but suggestion, either respect each other and opinions or ignore each other
or better yet become friends :proud:

Ian

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
siatanhai said:
guys i mean yes it none of my business but suggestion, either respect each other and opinions or ignore each other
or better yet become friends :proud:
siatanhai, I did respect him. But, he started it again by trying to ban me. After, I even told him to send me PM and we can talk nicely there. But, it seems, he doesn't want that and he continues with his stupid excuses.

Schedule