Friendly: AC Milan (1) vs Hamburg (1) - 06.01.09

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Milan start off the new year with a game against Hamburg, as they train in Dubai.

Hoping to see all our injured players back.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeh and i got my ticket to go there:D,problem is the stadium is very far away from my house. :(

Milanista_MP3

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PAOLO, MALDINI, PAOLO MALDINI, MALDINI, PAOLO, # 3, KAKA (GOD IS FAITHFUL), INZAGHI (GOAL MACHINE)
Please update us on any NEWS WHATSO EVER!!! Any videos?
All the details please!! :) Love em!! ;)

Milanista_MP3

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
PAOLO, MALDINI, PAOLO MALDINI, MALDINI, PAOLO, # 3, KAKA (GOD IS FAITHFUL), INZAGHI (GOAL MACHINE)
Milanista_13_22 wow enjoy!!! at least you are in the COUNTRY!!! I would LOVE to be there no matter how far the stadium!
Enjoy seeing every single player that we love, wearin' our proud red&black jersey, watching them on the Television for all these years, on the pitch RIGHT INFRONT OF YOUR OWN TWO EYES!! :) Wipe yourself out! :cool: ;) Cheer like MAD on behalf of all of us

Tell me everything that happened! :)

deepa_316

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Papa Slivio
milanista 13 22 enjoy man should be a good game.

hopefully we get the win

forza milan!!!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
hopefully borriello and other players are back

hopefully thiago silva and beckham will play

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
I believe Bori is still injured and wont be back until Feb.

I dont know if Silva has gone back to Brazil or is training with the team in Dubai?

zank

CREDIAMO18
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FB6-PM3-AN13-GG8-R70-ZI11-NEXT
milandg3.png
vs1lh3.gif
Hamburger-SV-128x128.png

[Friendly]
Milan VS Hamburg
6/1/2009 in Dubai​

Cristina

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Pato, Balotelli
Boban1982 said:
I dont know if Silva has gone back to Brazil or is training with the team in Dubai?
I don't think he's in Dubai because I haven't seen any pictures of him training with the team so far.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Boriello is out another month(maximum) & Silva is not with the team until he starts training with them in the middle of January at Milanello(currently in Brazil).

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
can't wait for this hope it's a freindly that you can actually watch

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
What do you mean what time is the game on? It's over, we lost 2-1.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
What do you mean what time is the game on? It's over, we lost 2-1.
I heard it was a nice game. Can you please give me the highlights? Anyone Cristina?Lisa?

...someone needs to change the title, sorry it was a mistake.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
you're all lying i'm going to cry
all of you look at the milan website

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
i know but i stupidly thought everyone might have got the date wrong which they hadn't after i looked at the website

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Marcos Cafu 2 said:
i know but i stupidly thought everyone might have got the date wrong which they hadn't after i looked at the website
You looked at the website? Ha :tongue:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Marcos Cafu 2 said:
i looked at the website
Must have been painful.

milan's jedi

col Milan nel cuore
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Ibrahimović
AMBURGO-MILAN: LA FORMAZIONE ROSSONERA
05/01/2009
MILANO - Ecco la formazione ufficiale rossonera che scenderà in campo domani in amichevole contro l'Amburgo:
Abbiati; Zambrotta, Maldini, Kaladze, Jankulovski; Flamini, Pirlo, Ambrosini, Ronaldinho; Pato, Shevchenko.

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
HAMBURG-MILAN: THE ROSSONERI'S FORMATION
1/5/2009

MILAN - Here is the Rossoneri's official formation which will go on the pitch tomorrow in a friendly game against Hamburg:

Abbiati; Zambrotta, Maldini, Kaladze, Jankulovski; Flamini, Pirlo, Ambrosini, Ronaldinho; Pato, Shevchenko.

[ACMilan.com]

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
milanist said:
1/5/2009

MILAN - Here is the Rossoneri's official formation which will go on the pitch tomorrow in a friendly game against Hamburg:

[ACMilan.com]
11 minutes too late. :D

x__player

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
milanist said:
1/5/2009

[ACMilan.com]

Nice to see us playing with 2 strikers again, although I dont like Sheva at all. It really seems that we are taking this game seriously and I like that approach. In second half I hope to see Beckham and Seedorf playing + some young players as well. Lets see if Becks still has something to give - I sure hope he can play better than Pirlo&Seedorf this year.

Forzaaa!

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: Beckham Injured, Doubtful For Hamburg Friendly

The Englishman has picked up his first injury and he could miss tomorrow's friendly with Hamburg...

Milan midfielder David Beckham may have to wait a little longer for his debut after picking up a muscular injury during this afternoon's training session.

The new recruit worked hard with the rest of the team, but he was forced to abandon the training pitch after one of his muscles ceased up.

Il Corriere Dello Sport claims the Englishman was unable to continue and he is now doubtful for the game against Hamburg.

Before this set-back, Becks was ready and it was believed he would start against the Germans. However, those possibilities have been slashed and coach Carlo Ancelotti will analyse the situation before tomorrow's kick off.

As well as this, Brazilian ace Kaka has been ruled out. The playmaker trained on his own and he will not be playing against Hamburg as he races towards fitness and the Roma game on Sunday.

Here is the team which will face the German side if Beckham recovers in time.

Abbiati; Zambrotta, Maldini, Kaladze, Jankulovski; Beckham, Pirlo, Flamini; Ronaldinho; Pato, Shevchenko.

Seedorf may take Beckham's place if he is not able to play.

milan's jedi

col Milan nel cuore
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Baresi, Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Seedorf, Ibrahimović
dev1L said:
BREAKING NEWS: Beckham Injured, Doubtful For Hamburg Friendly

The Englishman has picked up his first injury and he could miss tomorrow's friendly with Hamburg...

Milan midfielder David Beckham may have to wait a little longer for his debut after picking up a muscular injury during this afternoon's training session.

The new recruit worked hard with the rest of the team, but he was forced to abandon the training pitch after one of his muscles ceased up.

Il Corriere Dello Sport claims the Englishman was unable to continue and he is now doubtful for the game against Hamburg.

Before this set-back, Becks was ready and it was believed he would start against the Germans. However, those possibilities have been slashed and coach Carlo Ancelotti will analyse the situation before tomorrow's kick off.

As well as this, Brazilian ace Kaka has been ruled out. The playmaker trained on his own and he will not be playing against Hamburg as he races towards fitness and the Roma game on Sunday.

Here is the team which will face the German side if Beckham recovers in time.

Abbiati; Zambrotta, Maldini, Kaladze, Jankulovski; Beckham, Pirlo, Flamini; Ronaldinho; Pato, Shevchenko.

Seedorf may take Beckham's place if he is not able to play.
goal.crap

google translate
PRE matches HAMBURG
05/01/2009 15.40.00
Double training session for the team today in Dubai, Mister Ancelotti has tried training for the friendly proprietor of tomorrow. In midfield there will be Beckham.
DUBAI - After the workout this morning the rossoneri have returned to work in the afternoon at 17.00 (14.00 Italian time) at at Al Nasr Club, the Al Maktoum Stadium in Dubai.

The training has started for Milan with a tutorial on unmark a handball matches of 11 against 11.
Later Mister Carlo Ancelotti has distributed the bibs to try, during the matches, training holder has come in tomorrow in the friendly against Hamburg. Holders wore the yellow pettorina, including even David Beckham who has demonstrated a good shape so earn a place holder in midfield with Pirlo and Flamini. (This comprehensive training for tomorrow: Abbiati; Zambrotta, Maldini, Kaladze, Jankulovski; Beckham, Pirlo, Flamini, Ronaldinho, Pato, Shevchenko).

In conclusion of training still a number of 9 matches against 9, which initially were held across the middle and then exploit the field but with the help of "small door".

In the afternoon they worked in the gym, just as planned: Danile Bonera, Marco Borriello, Ricky Kakà and Clarence Seedorf.

acmilan.com

Last edited:

adriancg

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Buffon, Fábregas, Rino, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Zidane, Kaká, R9, Pato, Agüero, Thiago Silva, Jovetic
drucurl said:
where's kaka?
I wouldn't want to risk him with the Roma game coming up on Sunday.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
drucurl said:
where's kaka?
They are getting him fully over the injury he had before the Udinese game & fully fit for Roma.

Schedule