The Rumour Commode

Who would you prefer to come as a big name signing this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
moussa dembele would be the absolute IDEAL signing. Dunno how many people have seen him, but he's an awesome #10 who operates on wing and behind main striker. 2 things about him stick to me when i see him.... strong as hell on the ball and dribbling.playmaking. He's a better fit than suarez or krasic..

sidenote: Belgium seems to have a stable of young talent.... dembele, lukaku looks can't miss, defour, witsel are big prospects, vermaelen is AWESOME, and of course the best box to box midfielder (with no actual skills)- mo felliani

As I recall Dembele was shitted all over Belgium when he played the #10 position for the Belgium team because he SUCKED big time as #10. He would be a good backup for Pato/Dinho all though he has a different style (but so strong on the ball, perfect for Italy) but I don't think he could ever cover up Seedorf's position.

Bad thing for us that all our talents are central players, we have almost shit on the wings.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
As I recall Dembele was shitted all over Belgium when he played the #10 position for the Belgium team because he SUCKED big time as #10. He would be a good backup for Pato/Dinho all though he has a different style (but so strong on the ball, perfect for Italy) but I don't think he could ever cover up Seedorf's position.

Bad thing for us that all our talents are central players, we have almost shit on the wings.
Mayb he can play Seedorfs position. He will play there in a different way with an higher workrate / more defensive work.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Mayb he can play Seedorfs position. He will play there in a different way with an higher workrate / more defensive work.

Earlier in this thread I called him a good backup for Ronaldinho's and Pato's position. I am not sure he fits good as a #10. Of course Seedorf has got a good workrate as well, and also defensive work. Both Dembélé also can do as wide forward (winger). A player like Dembélé who is quick while dribbling you want to see wide a lot anyway.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Didn't like Kaká (quick while dribbling) as a winger as well..

Are you saying that you also don't like Dembélé as winger (wide forward) or just Kaká?

Kaká mostly played as supporting striker (with one striker and four midfielders) for us, and then he was wide a lot and dangerously. So I would not call Kaká a winger, but he was wide very skillfull.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE MN: Savino: "We are proposing Dembele and Zigoni"

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=15314

EXCLUSIVE MN: Savino: "We are proposing Dembele and Zigoni ..."
The agent interviewed by Stephen Savino Gabriel Maraviglia
22.12.2009 15:10 Stephen Maraviglia article read 5330 times

Interviewed exclusively by MilanNews the disponibilissimo Gabriele Savino one of the agents of Italian Moussa Dembele, he talks about the situation of the talented players of the Company and another youth with certain future Gianmarco Zigoni.

Hello Mr. Savino Dembele What can you tell us about?

"Moussa is a young guy, let's not forget about a class '87, with great gifts and plenty of room for improvement. Can still grow a lot, but it's really strong."

What is the current situation of the player?

"The economic crisis that is sweeping the Az might lead the player away from the Dutch fields, perhaps in the Italian ones. That summer was very close to Genoa, then everything faded to the excessive demands of society, too, yes, but also motivated by the fact Dembla that is the most talented player on the team. Now as I said the situation has changed: the adventure in the Champions League has gone wrong, the president of the player's in love, he left office because of failure of the bank operated the Alkmaar, and therefore the assessment must necessarily fall, precisely to address the financial problems the club. "

Opportunity to see him in Italy in particular to Milan?

"We are reinventing the player in Italy, the teams initially interested in him is just one of these AC Milan. I do not know if he will move Dembele in Italy as early as January, but we're trying. We would like to see him in our country already in the next session of the market. The player can still grow a lot and it must land in a most famed club.

Finally a few words about Gianmarco Zigoni, young talent under the spring Rossoneri.

What can you tell us Zigoni?

"Gianmarco He's very serious and intelligent, is working hard and giving my best with the spring by becoming even be ready whenever they call the first team. I commit and is happy because of this adventure."

Opportunity to see the first team?

"That I can tell, we do everything we say Milan. Zigoni is the first year Rossoneri, everything is going very well, we do not expect anything, everything will be more welcome. Already in the match against Sampdoria was called by Leonardo and Gianmarco, although not shown on the bench was so happy for the call. "

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
According to BerluTV adiyiah can still infact be loaned and free up the non EU spot and judging by his performances during training it will happen. Also for summer our target remains Dzeko of he doesnt get snapped by chelski in the winter. Also Inler is on our radar for summer.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
That article implied that we basically have no chance of signing Pandev, which is a disappointment, IMO, because I think he could have helped us more in the short-term than any other player we may purchase in January. As far as other "gifts," I think I'll just have to believe it when I see it.

January isn't far, so yes let us wait and see.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
That article implied that we basically have no chance of signing Pandev, which is a disappointment, IMO, because I think he could have helped us more in the short-term than any other player we may purchase in January. As far as other "gifts," I think I'll just have to believe it when I see it.

my fear is this is typical berlu propoganda to get everyone excited and then nothing will happen after beckham scores 1 goal. "We do not need anyone else" .

as for adiyiah, i wanna see him @ milan but considering he's at cup of nations till february and not established w/ milan, he'd probably have a grant total of 10 games he's even eligible/ready to play. use his spot on hernanes (my xmas present to you masster)

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
my fear is this is typical berlu propoganda to get everyone excited and then nothing will happen after beckham scores 1 goal. "We do not need anyone else" .

as for adiyiah, i wanna see him @ milan but considering he's at cup of nations till february and not established w/ milan, he'd probably have a grant total of 10 games he's even eligible/ready to play. use his spot on hernanes (my xmas present to you masster)

That would probably be the best decision regarding Adiyiah, but we would then still need someone to rotate with Pato and Ronaldinho. I don't even know if Adiyiah is capable of doing that, but without him there really isn't anyone else. As you have said previously, Pandev would fit that bill perfectly, but it seems likely that he will wind up on the wrong side of town...

I don't even want to get into any sort of predictions/hopes anymore, because B has just been a disappointment with transfers in the last five years excluding a couple of nice moves... I wish it would be February already, so I could just know what we ended up doing and then the United game would be right around the corner.

DSM

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Are you saying that you also don't like Dembélé as winger (wide forward) or just Kaká?

Kaká mostly played as supporting striker (with one striker and four midfielders) for us, and then he was wide a lot and dangerously. So I would not call Kaká a winger, but he was wide very skillfull.

Pretty quick & not very skillfull.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Rumours from this week on Trivela.

Toni -> Dyn.Moscow(But he wants play in Italy)
Luis Fabiano -> Milan, Man.United, Chelsea.
Taddei -> Fiorentina
Frey -> Man.United
Cassano, Maicon, Balotelli, Chiellini -> Man.City
Pekarik -> Wolfsburg

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
That would probably be the best decision regarding Adiyiah, but we would then still need someone to rotate with Pato and Ronaldinho. I don't even know if Adiyiah is capable of doing that, but without him there really isn't anyone else. As you have said previously, Pandev would fit that bill perfectly, but it seems likely that he will wind up on the wrong side of town...

I don't even want to get into any sort of predictions/hopes anymore, because B has just been a disappointment with transfers in the last five years excluding a couple of nice moves... I wish it would be February already, so I could just know what we ended up doing and then the United game would be right around the corner.

Yes now we know, why there hasn't been any official confirmation for Adiyiah yet, I think he is being tested here in Milan.. and if we won't sign him yet maybe he hasn't really convincing in playing wide strikers role and Leo wants someone who is ready from January, I mean If we only looked for some raw talents to play as wide strikers we already got that primavera kid Verdi.
and about pandev, why on earth that he wants a return to Inter??? unless he already made a pre-arrangement deal before..

AC&R9_FUN

Primavera
Reaction score
they explain how much money they(teams in CL) earn from beginning until now(knockout stage) in CL ~50 mil euros

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta

Offcourse i like Dembele as a winger. He practically is a winger but that doesn't meen he can't play on Seedorfs position on a different way (like i said, more defensive labour). I'm saying that Dembeles speed & dribbling skills can be very usefull in different positions ;).

But besides his position, he kinda sucks this season don't you think? Mayb cause all of AZ sucks ATM but Dembele didn't do anything good in all 6 Champions League games..

MilanCampeador

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Offcourse i like Dembele as a winger. He practically is a winger but that doesn't meen he can't play on Seedorfs position on a different way (like i said, more defensive labour). I'm saying that Dembeles speed & dribbling skills can be very usefull in different positions ;).

But besides his position, he kinda sucks this season don't you think? Mayb cause all of AZ sucks ATM but Dembele didn't do anything good in all 6 Champions League games..

true, he's not been on great form this season, but as you said the entire team is struggling, Dembele definatly has the abilities to play for Milan
the only thing he needs is very specific training to improve his finishing

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
BREAKING NEWS: Goran Pandev Rescinds Contract With Lazio

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BREAKING NEWS: Goran Pandev Rescinds Contract With Lazio

I don't know what that word means. His contract is over/gone/broken/whatever? (Consedering the comments above me it probably is :tongue: ...)

Let's get him! Please...

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
i hope we get him i reckon he will be GREAT for milan

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I don't know what that word means. His contract is over/gone/broken/whatever? (Consedering the comments above me it probably is :tongue: ...)

Let's get him! Please...

rescinded means taken away. so yeah. he has cancelled his contract with lazio and i feel that we will go for him, if i was galliani. i would tell him that he'll have more chances here, remind him what inter did to him and tell him that milan is a family where no one get's mistreated.;)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi

Let's get him! Please...

He has found an agreement to break his contract. He is now a free agent.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
i wish milan gets him. although i think it is;

50% pandev to inter
25% pandev to milan
10% pandev to a different team in italy
15% pandev moves abroad

Status
Not open for further replies.