Reaction score
5Qn1csn.gif

replays - https://i.imgur.com/whNedk7.gifv
replays - https://i.imgur.com/lCaAHF3.gifv

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
You sir are about as idiotic a player as I’ve seen in a long time.

I’ve said it before so many times, but honestly what is he good at? Horrific positioning, gets bullied physically, can’t tackle players running at him, slow and weak aerially. Decent passer from the back, but that is nowhere near enough. Please get Zapata or Caldara back and make this moron 4th choice, and then please proceed to sell in the summer.

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
he's always been a hothead and this is exactly what cost us today. absolutely no need to go into dybala as dybala had no chance of scoring or shooting at that point but musacchio just lost his head again... he's a solid sub, but it's time to start caldara now

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
That was a dive by Dybala the son of a million whores

If anything I'm mad at Musacchio for not stomping on that pricks face

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
It wasn't a great play by Musacchio, but Dybala definitely initiated contact and made a meal out of the contact. Weak penalty.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It wasn't a great play by Musacchio, but Dybala definitely initiated contact and made a meal out of the contact. Weak penalty.

Yeah, I don't know what the rules say, but refs tend to be reasonable rather than treat situations like a bot when they get a good look at it.
They'll dismiss handball if it seems that the ball went for the hand instead of vice versa or if the hand movement seemed natural. They'll take into account goal threat. They'll even give benefit of doubt, which they probably did with Sandro's handball incident.

Musacchio went for the ball. Dybala didn't. He reached for Musacchio's leg.
If Dybala was the defender then some refs would've seen that as a foul from him.
giphy.gif

I don't blame the ref for falling for it initially, but how could they award Dybala/Juve with a penalty after seeing the replays?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
If he were a little clever he cudve gotten a foul for himself using D10... go in with arms up and let his elbow dig into you.

There was no need for the lunge, simply run up to him making contact (its a contact sport, just dont be dumb abt it) with upper body and thrust the guy away from goal, yr a big man ffs.

On the other side, D10 was shielding the ball & our guy took his leg out... I'd say it was foul.

Colossus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zidane, Shevchenko, Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Xavi, Scholes, Montolivo, Modric, Thiago Silva
It was a clear penalty imo, even after that replay angle.

The ball was under Dybala's control, he was in possession. Dybala then recognises Musacchio was charging towards the ball. Dybala does what any smart attacker would do which is put themselves between the ball and the defender.

Musacchio the donkey decides he is going through the attacker to get the ball. Penalty all day long due to sheer naivety from a donkey of a footballer.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i agree. unlike inter one this is a clear penalty(don't know about the offside) and a totally unnecessary one. however i believe there was another penalty incident for us when someone grabbed and pulled piatek's hand?

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
i agree. unlike inter one this is a clear penalty(don't know about the offside) and a totally unnecessary one. however i believe there was another penalty incident for us when someone grabbed and pulled piatek's hand?

Yeah the play where mandzukik clearly pulled back samu. IMO it would’ve been a little soft but definitely deserved a look.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
It's not a penalty because Dybala is not in control over the ball, it's actually running away from him, he leaves it and blocks Mussachio from reaching it.

Actually it's a foul on Dybala because hes not playing the ball, he blocked the opponent from playing it.

It's a sneaky move but anyone who plays football competitively knows that Dybala is at fault.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Official: Mateo Musacchio Thread

Overall good game. I hope he stays as 3rd choice CB for many years.

Cant wait for Caldara tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
belotti bullied him for the entire game and he gifted them the 2nd goal. not giving the opposition a free shot with your clearance is one of the first thing a defender learns

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He struggles one on one a lot. His time as a starter here seems to have come to an end

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Zapata is a much better defender. Imo, Zapata, when he is on top form, is actually the best pure defender on the team. He's able to guard both physical and quick players. The issue is that he's not consistent. However, from what I've seen this season, he's a better option to Mussachio.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think is time to cash in but I guess Zapata might be gone too.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
belotti bullied him for the entire game and he gifted them the 2nd goal. not giving the opposition a free shot with your clearance is one of the first thing a defender learns

conti screwed up before him, his clearance was 10 times worse than musa.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
conti screwed up before him, his clearance was 10 times worse than musa.

Nope. Conti's clearance was bad but many times that fuckup RB/LBs do. Musa's clearance as awful as it goes especially from a CB. Kind of similar to the piss poor clearance from Zapata against Lazio.

Mr. Tea

Ac Milan Icon
Reaction score
Nope. Conti's clearance was bad but many times that fuckup RB/LBs do. Musa's clearance as awful as it goes especially from a CB. Kind of similar to the piss poor clearance from Zapata against Lazio.

Yup musas was worse, he had a clear view of the field and the header should have at least been upwards not down in the ground.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
You could blame all 3 of them (including Dollar), but none were so horrible... such things happen all the time. It's the brilliance of the shot that made the goal (timing, power, accuracy, etc.).

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Fought like a lion. Him, Abate and Dollar kept the win for us today.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.