I'm glad Milan did it and won 2-0 over Roma in olmpico and won 3
point that was so important to us to be in seria A and like all other member
I'm upset we got alot of yellow card and funny and shame for Roma that
their captin Totti got a red card

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazy4milan said:
I'll go for the falling apart, and have to agree a 100% on their headless game. It's just too easy, they play more with their passion than with their head so as soon one of them lose it, it's just too easy for any team to beat them.
Yea, of course I didn't mean 'falling asleep' literally, but what they did was fall asleep mentally + do what they always do when trailing: lose their heads collectively. It wasn't like we dominated them from start to finish despite them being such an easy opponent this season, they still had a couple of good scenes + definitely the better 1st half.....

crazy4milan said:
Totti is one of my favorite players but this season he has lost his head so much that he is actually giving everybody who thinks he sucks or just hate him, a good reason for to keep thinking that way.
True. I've been waiting for the day he becomes more level-headed, but he is how old now ? All hope is lost I'm afraid...

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Yeah! Another comfortable win! Hehehe.. I'm a little bit sure that we can win the Scudetto this season!

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
acm7 said:
Don't worry about it. She's just upset because Inzaghi looked fat and slow on the pitch again today + didn't score as usual. :tongue:

In any case, a good match from Milan and great result.

Forza Majestic Milan! :star:
Forza SuperCrespo! :star:
Forza Pirlo! :star:

Hopefully we will have Shevchenko back for next match.
Oh no, what a sack. How did Inzaghi look fat? He didnt look fat at all, and he didnt even get chance to score as he didnt get provided with any service. Cant see how you can spout so much bollocks about a player who plays for a team you claim to support. Grow up.

Hassan

Winning II
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Storari, Abate, Thiago Silva, Flamini, Pato, Zarate, Messi, Kaka', and Ronaldo!
Sure!

We hope to win 2-Cups!

milan_rockz

=7uckyst4r=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*kaka* nesta* maldini* pirlo*
r3dman said:
Only two hours 'till the game. Can hardly wait. Good luck to the guys! Hope Totti gets sent off:D.
lol. ur dream had came true.. :D

i don't think that tomasson played that bad. at least he did some passing and tried to work with the ball, except for that stupid diving i think. ;)
-FORZA MILAN-

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
1 thing confuses me, how did cafu get a yellow card and totti get a red one? Surely thats not right. Not that im complaining, its just that cafus challenge was really bad, i was very surprised he stayed on.

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
pippoinzag}{i said:
Oh no, what a sack. How did Inzaghi look fat? He didnt look fat at all, and he didnt even get chance to score as he didnt get provided with any service. Cant see how you can spout so much bollocks about a player who plays for a team you claim to support. Grow up.
Bwaaaaah! Are you telling me AC Milan is not the team you support?? Have a look in the mirror some time, deary. :o :tongue:

Last edited:

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
acm7 said:
Bwaaaaah! Are you telling me AC Milan is not the team you support?? Have a look in the mirror some time. :o :tongue:
Maybe you should go and read what i posted again... i said i cant see how you can spout bollocks about a player who plays for the team you claim to support, and he has done loads more for Milan than Crespo ever has or could do, if you are not knowledgeable enough about the subject to realise that then i dont tink you should call yourself a Milan fan. Perhaps you could join one of inters forums or something, then you can insult as many Milan players as you want.

Now if you insist on responding to my posts please make some attempt to read and understand them first. Maybe you should get someone to help you?

acm7

Primavera
Reaction score
pippoinzag}{i said:
Maybe you should go and read what i posted again... i said i cant see how you can spout bollocks about a player who plays for the team you claim to support, and he has done loads more for Milan than Crespo ever has or could do, if you are not knowledgeable enough about the subject to realise that then i dont tink you should call yourself a Milan fan. Perhaps you could join one of inters forums or something, then you can insult as many Milan players as you want.

Now if you insist on responding to my posts please make some attempt to read and understand them first. Maybe you should get someone to help you?
I fully understood. Why don't you read again what I wrote -- and stop being so hypocritcal.

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT: ROMA-MILAN RATINGS
3/21/2005
MILAN: DIDA 6, CAFU 6, STAM 7, MALDINI 6, KALADZE 7, GATTUSO 6, PIRLO 6.5, SEEDORF 7, KAKA 5, CRESPO 7, TOMASSON 5

ROMA: CURCI 7, PANUCCI 5, FERRARI 6, CHIVU 6.5, CUFRE’ 6, SCURTO 5.5, AQUILANI 5.5, DACOURT 6, PERROTTA 6, TOTTI 5.5, MONTELLA 5, MANCINI 5.5, CASSANO 5

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
I start to think Ancelotti's masterplan is to play the opponent sleepy + then get Hernan to score one against a comatose defense/team
Oh, I tend to think that it's been his plan all season long. But I can't say that I blame him, with the way that the midfield's been performing. Rino and Pirlo having an off-year, Seedorf being... Seedorf, Kaká recycling the same moves over and over and over again...

pippoinzag}{i said:
1 thing confuses me, how did cafu get a yellow card and totti get a red one?
Totti's red card was due to two yellows. He got them both in less than four minutes, iirc.

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
mad4milan said:
Oh, I tend to think that it's been his plan all season long. But I can't say that I blame him, with the way that the midfield's been performing. Rino and Pirlo having an off-year, Seedorf being... Seedorf, Kaká recycling the same moves over and over and over again...

Totti's red card was due to two yellows. He got them both in less than four minutes, iirc.
Not so, that is what surprised me, it was a straight red for the second challenge

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well, I thought that I saw clown Paparesta show him another yellow (the second time he raised the red card to Totti). The match stats that I saw said that he got two yellows cards.

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
mad4milan said:
Well, I thought that I saw clown Paparesta show him another yellow (the second time he raised the red card to Totti). The match stats that I saw said that he got two yellows cards.
You may be right then, but i thought he just produced the red card from his pocket and waved it at totti then towards the tunnel, as he did for panucci.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He did get a yellow a couple min before the incident that got him sent off.

---

pippoinzag}{i said:
1 thing confuses me, how did cafu get a yellow card and totti get a red one? Surely thats not right. Not that im complaining, its just that cafus challenge was really bad, i was very surprised he stayed on.
A certain crowd here usually hates sto face the facts which is why the foul hasn't even been mentioned by that certain crowd, + one of those facts is that partial refs are not a privilege exclusively enjoyed by Juve.

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
pippoinzag}{i said:
This is the first match thread i have created, lets hope i am good luck!
yea, it turned out to be. ;)

:beer: :beer: :beer:

---

Good second half by Milan. I thought Kaladze was very impressive. Stam and Seedorf had excellent game as well.

Overall well good result just before a two week pause.

:star: Forza Milan :star:

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
milan_my_love said:
yea, it turned out to be. ;)

:beer: :beer: :beer:

---

Good second half by Milan. I thought Kaladze was very impressive. Stam and Seedorf had excellent game as well.

Overall well good result just before a two week pause.

:star: Forza Milan :star:
I'll try and start a few more match threads, hopefully my run can continue! I also thought Kaladze was impressive last night, Tomasson was dreadfull tho, not that that's much of a surprise! Still and excellent result tho, and well deserved. :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pippoinzag}{i said:
So it was a second yellow?
Hard to tell. Like you I can't remember seeing Paparesta pull yellow-red but have this image in my mind of only a red card held up... So he apparently considered it a straight red + not a 2nd yellow. Hm, has someone here taped the match ? :D

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Passion for *9* said:
Hard to tell. Like you I can't remember seeing Paparesta pull yellow-red but have this image in my mind of only a red card held up... So he apparently considered it a straight red + not a 2nd yellow. Hm, has someone here taped the match ? :D
:D I have looked at the stats on this official site:

YELLOW CARDS: 69’ Stam (Mil),49’ Cafu (Mil),65’ Scurto (Rom), 67’ Tomasson (Mil), 72’ Perrotta (Rom), 75’ Seedorf (Mil), 85’ Kakà (Mil), 86’ Totti (Rom)
RED CARDS: 70’ Panucci,90’ Totti

Of course that doesn't neccesarily mean that he didn't receive 2 yellows, so we are still no further forward. Really cant understand that being a straight red if that is what he gave, that's bull. I know it's good news for Milan to have have an opponent sent of but i don't like that kind of poor decision. I know how annoyed i'd be if Pirlo or someone got a straight red for that challenge.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
milan_my_love said:
I thought Kaladze was very impressive.

Yeap you are right!Kaladze was very impressive!He was in good form before the injury and was a bit worried that the injury will affect him but I'm glad that he is playing the way he played before he got injured! :)

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
Passion for *9* said:
Ye, I watched the tape twice and didn't see him pulling out his 2nd yellow card for Totti. But it doesn't matter as long as Milan won.

The whole team was brilliant especially in the 2nd half. All the attacks were so smooth and mostly dangerous, and our defence was perfect. If they played like that against any team, we must win all. I have nothing bad to say about the team. 1 thing I want to complain is that Pippo should come out earlier. I miss him alot. ;)

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
what can I say? We won again!! Weehee! :)

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I read on gazzetta.it that Gattuso & Pancaro refused to make anti-doping test .. This worries me :(.. but it also says that the test is not obligated on urine .. coze they refused it on urine .. so I dont know if this means something or not ..

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
besikaka said:
I read on gazzetta.it that Gattuso & Pancaro refused to make anti-doping test .. This worries me :(.. but it also says that the test is not obligated on urine .. coze they refused it on urine .. so I dont know if this means something or not ..
What ? They even refused the urine test ? I thought that one was the mandatory one + only the blood test can be refused ? Ah well.. did you think they're given vitamin pills at MilanLab ? ;) IMO they all do it, some are just more sophisticated, or like s.o. said yesterday 'scientific', about the whole thing.

Ooops, wait.. here's the article from La Gazzetta, looks like they gave urine samples but didn't agree to the blood cross test (so what's the test good for if they can refuse it without facing any consequences ? :o ):

Roma-Milan: 2 no ai controlli del sangue
Due rossoneri rifiutano la verifica incrociata con le urine

ROMA - Due giocatori del Milan sorteggiati all'antidoping non hanno dato ieri il loro assenso al controllo incrociato sangue-urine, secondo quanto previsto dal protocollo
degli esami. I due rossoneri (uno è tra i convocati di Lippi) hanno però messo a disposizione dei medici antidoping Figc una quantità di urine maggiore rispetto alle normali provette: secondo gli esperti, un flacone di questo genere dovrebbe consentire ai laboratori lo stesso tipo di analisi permesse dal controllo incrociato sangue-urine.
Secondo l' intesa tra calciatori e Federazione, l' adesione a questo tipo di controlli introdotti lo scorso anno è volontaria e deve esser concessa ogni volta.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
mad4milan said:
Actually who cares about that, the result is the same, the second yellow card -> red card = direct red card! Maybe (just maybe) he did decide to give the red card directly to Totti or maybe it's too long to take the yellow one then the red one :p

Schedule