Your daughter was crashed by a car and died...

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lugano, Raí, Rogério Ceni, Ambrosini, Gattuso
...and you just heard the sound of her bones breaking. Then you run to her and see her bleeding and being attended by the person who crashed her. The person explains to you that it was your daughter's fault but you're too angry to believe. Still, you succeed at control yourself to not murder this person right there and just ask for he or she to go away and take the plate number.

You decide to sue this person.

Then someone had a camcorder and recorded your daughter being crashed shows the video to you and you see that she was running on the street when the sign was green and the driver wasn't wrong, it could actually happen while you were driving.

This someone tells you that you're the only one who'll ever know about this video.

You still sue the person who crashed your daughter or you give up on that issue?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
saddest thread 2012. :(

i'll sue because i'm a money-loving whore. :o

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
wow. if this really happened to me, there's no way i'll think logically. i'll probably sue him and ignore those videos.

but that probably won't even happened since i probably already kill him after the accident. unless someone stop me.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
tbh, the decision will be influenced by lots of things like what kind of a person was the daughter was, how close you were to her and what kind of person the driver was.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
^

That's a long way to say "I don't know what to do" :lol:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
...and you just heard the sound of her bones breaking. Then you run to her and see her bleeding and being attended by the person who crashed her. The person explains to you that it was your daughter's fault but you're too angry to believe. Still, you succeed at control yourself to not murder this person right there and just ask for he or she to go away and take the plate number.

Then someone had a camcorder and recorded your daughter being crashed shows the video to you and you see that she was running on the street when the sign was green and the driver wasn't wrong, it could actually happen while you were driving.

This someone tells you that you're the only one who'll ever know about this video.

You still sue the person who crashed your daughter or you give up on that issue?

If this is related to the Ibra issue it is pathetic attempt to justify that woman's actions

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
You all feel free to go further on the explanation instead of answering "yes" or "no".

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
can i shoot him and get away??

I have a similar sad story

my friend who hails from rajasthan .. a north western state in india was plying cricket with his buddies with leather ball(solid ball). one guy hits a cut shot and .. he accidently nails a kid in the next porch .. the kid died :cry:

Do you know what the kids dad said to that boy .. I am very sad but its what its ... it was an accident ... that boy never played cricket again.... think about that father :cry:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Ideally, I would give up on the issue and let it go.

That guy had the decency to try to attend for your daughter and explain it to me, and the video proved his innocence. Other reason is karma, if I were in his shoes, I would certainly hoped for forgiveness. Treat people as how you would like to be treated :D

But I haven't got a child so I don't know what would I do if, God forbid, it really happens to me.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score

In The Netherlands engine driven vehicles, such as a car or motorbike, are always the guilty party when there is a crash involved with bikers or pedestrian.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
in America its always the drivers fault too, so sue that bitch.

assuming he doesnt sue me for beating him with a bat

squaresolid

8-bit noise~
Reaction score
Fav. Players
▌║║█║║▌│║█║█│
lyCrY.png

^ this would be another different story...

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
First you call yourself a nice guy then this? What's exactly going on with you Capitano?

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
and just ask for he or she to go away and take the plate number.

i would never let them leave the scene of the alleged accident (possible crime scene). i would call the police immediately, after trying to save my child of course

what an awful thing to think about :(

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score

I will try to answer it in a with a topic your familiar with.

if your an atheist then sue and get rich. believe me when you have more money you will have different morals.

if you believe in god then don't sue/prosecute you will pay it all back one way or another.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
The story is too sad, I don't think I can talk to anyone for weeks a after such thing has happened, and I will probably tell the driver to fuck off so I won't see him again.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Of course I would not sue. Not interested to make money of the death of my child (considering the driver is innocent, if he was guilty I'd sue just for him to get his punishment).

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Reread again, you didn't understand my post.

When you say he was a nice guy and "then this"... it implies he is not a nice guy now.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
When you say he was a nice guy and "then this"... it implies he is not a nice guy now.
No, I said you call yourself a nice guy (in the Tell me something about yourself thread) and then he created this thread. It's like he's turning into an emotional/nice guy. That made me a tad worried about him.

ww

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Extreme situations are interesting.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Possibly the most stupid post in 2012.

The story is too sad, I don't think I can talk to anyone for weeks a after such thing has happened, and I will probably tell the driver to fuck off so I won't see him again.

do i get an award. :lol:

its a hypothetical question, read it again.
it implies you are shown footage after you decide to sue so the question is more about morality then a dead daughter.

and your religion or lack of might play a big part in your morality.

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Extreme situations are interesting.

so what would you do?

for me, if it was proven that the driver was innocent then there is nothing i could or would do. you grieve, then you move on. no sense in making anyone else suffer.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
I took back what I said, damn.;)