Game of Thrones (TV Show edition)

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I really feel like Jon killing the NK will result in him ending up being the Night king as some sort of curse and then has to kill himself to end it all ?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
I really feel like Jon killing the NK will result in him ending up being the Night king as some sort of curse and then has to kill himself to end it all ?

i don't see that happening because people will lose their shit if all of this ends up being game of pirates of the caribbean :lol:

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I just want to know how would the NK cross the wall without a dragon,it was just to convenient for me,just as they reach the wall they get a dragon that can destroy it.And i was hoping for the whole wall to go down in some kind of magic ritual or explosion.The rest was fine for me.The only strange thing for me is 2 sons with the same name?Did they say in the show that the baby that was killed was also named Aegon or just in the books and is there an explanation for that or just lazy writing.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Could actually happen.. i am expecting a mind-blowing ending

-- just don't kill daenerys during a child birth!

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I just want to know how would the NK cross the wall without a dragon,it was just to convenient for me,just as they reach the wall they get a dragon that can destroy it.And i was hoping for the whole wall to go down in some kind of magic ritual or explosion.The rest was fine for me.The only strange thing for me is 2 sons with the same name?Did they say in the show that the baby that was killed was also named Aegon or just in the books and is there an explanation for that or just lazy writing.

im 100% the NK has abilities really close to the 3 eyed raven being able to see everything thats happening , anticipating the arrival of dany with her dragons.

We saw the NK in previous episodes freeze water into solid ice so he could have done the same with Jon and the others killing them all but instead he waited.

how is the NK capable of sensing the presence of Bran when hes having visions or warging ? or even touch him

Last edited:

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
He started as CotF's homie so he's probably some kind of greenseer

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
NK is a human with dragon glass in his heart thanks to the COTF so yea surely theres some crazy magic in that boy

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
im 100% the NK has abilities really close to the 3 eyed raven being able to see everything thats happening , anticipating the arrival of dany with her dragons.

We saw the NK in previous episodes freeze water into solid ice so he could have done the same with Jon and the others killing them all but instead he waited.

how is the NK capable of sensing the presence of Bran when hes having visions or warging ? or even touch him

What if Bran and NK are the same person?Like some kind of reincarnation.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Perhaps because he can see the future?.. (while brans abilities is to go back in time)

It would explain the chains thing people are freaking out about. He knew that daenerys' dragons would come to try and save jon so he prepared the chains.
Also have you noticed that when jon killed that one white walker all the wights died "except" one.. coincidence? I think not.. That was a setup by the night king.

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Perhaps because he can see the future?.. (while brans abilities is to go back in time)

It would explain the chains thing people are freaking out about. He knew that daenerys' dragons would come to try and save jon so he prepared the chains.
Also have you noticed that when jon killed that one white walker all the wights died "except" one.. coincidence? I think not.. That was a setup by the night king.

Ok so how can you win vs someone who can see that far in to the future?Becouse he had to be planning this from season 1.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
i wouldnt be surprised if Bran has been living and reincarnated from a thousand years and he end up being the NK in some inexplicable way ( and bran the builder and the 3 eyed raven before him) ..

my brain cant handle that now :lol:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ok so how can you win vs someone who can see that far in to the future?Becouse he had to be planning this from season 1.

Bran to change some of the events occurred in the past?

- I have no idea tbh

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Bran to change some of the events occurred in the past?

- I have no idea tbh

Hmmmm...How about Bran goes way back in to the past to stop the making of the Night king,and then the children of the forest get him and turn him in to Night king.We saw that he fucked up Hodor,and Ned heard him in the past... Hell even the Night king touched him in his visions.

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
i wouldnt be surprised if Bran has been living and reincarnated from a thousand years and he end up being the NK in some inexplicable way ( and bran the builder and the 3 eyed raven before him) ..

my brain cant handle that now :lol:

I regret entering the thread this late...My brain hurts from overthinking.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Jon's the heir ffs. Danny will die, Jon will take the throne and fly the dragon(s). Sansa will be lady of Winterfell. Arya will kill Cercei.

I'm usually never right though :D

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I like the Bran = NK theory (Bran goes back and wargs into the human the CotF stab), but I've yet to read a satisfying explanation for the NK's motives. I've read that Bran goes insane from warging too far back into the past, but that feels pretty lame.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
“I think you need to have some hope…we all yearn for happy endings in a sense. Myself, I’m attracted to the bittersweet ending. People ask me how Game of Thrones is gonna end, and I’m not gonna tell them … but I always say to expect something bittersweet in the end,” he said. “You can’t just fulfill a quest and then pretend life is perfect.” - George R. R. Martin

No way both Jon and Dany are going to survive
One of them will die if not both

they kill the baby is an option ...
Bittersweet ending, I'm thinking its a self sacrifice to save the realm
+1. the prophecy says sth like that also, right?

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
Anyone with a good site to stream the finale?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I can't see anyone other than Arya killing Cercei tbh. She had long list of names (with Cercei on it) and haven't really liked anyone significant IIRC.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I dont see how Jaimie and Cercei will meet again seeing that jamies on his way to winterfell .. unless she end up going to the north too for some reason

I think she ll either die while giving birth ( Jaimie killing her in a way )

or

she ll give birth to a dwarf :) and die

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont see how Jaimie and Cercei will meet again seeing that jamies on his way to winterfell .. unless she end up going to the north too for some reason

I think she ll either die while giving birth ( Jaimie killing her in a way )

or

she ll give birth to a dwarf :) and die

This is exactly what's gonna happen. And Dany can't have kids after all so she's gonna take Cersei's kid as her heir. Jon is gonna sacrifice himself somehow to save the world.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
It has never sat well with me that Jon is not really Ned's son.

Come the final season, they can all die as long as Jaime survives. :o

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
I want Jon to become a walker

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
It has never sat well with me that Jon is not really Ned's son.

Come the final season, they can all die as long as Jaime survives. :o

Weirdest post of the thread.