Staff member
Reaction score
excluding the main event, UFC 213 is looking real good

romero vs whittaker for the interim MW belt

lawler vs cerrone

werdum vs overreem

pettis vs jim miller

browne vs oliynyk

such a shame garbrandt had to pull out, I was looking forward to that fight.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I'm thinking about going to it, but the woman headliner lol. I will just wait to get tickets for the Cormier-Jones because that's the one. I don't even care if the rest of the card sucks

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
UpperCustafson :star:

Max vs Aldo coming up, gonna be a awesome fight.
Karolina vs Lesbo champ, hopefully Karolina is going to fuck her up..but i highly doubt it.
Hopefully Vitor's retirement party will be great as well.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Boring fight, weak performance by Aldo.
Meanwhile :

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Boring fight? What?

It was awesome as long as it lasted, Aldo gassed out though.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Boring fight, weak performance by Aldo.
Meanwhile :

Dafuq are you on about?

Aldo had his strong start as usual, but Max always thrives under pressure and starts to bring it on the later rounds.

That win streak on Max is insane, looking forward to his reign as a champ.

P.S:

jCZ1re8.gif

:lol:

Last edited:

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
Boring fight? What?

It was awesome as long as it lasted, Aldo gassed out though.

He usually have good cardio even for 5 rounds. In this fight you can clearly see him breathe from the mouth after 2 rounds.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
He always slows down in the latter rounds, now he had a beast beating on him so he couldn't take it.

Congrats to Holloway, fully deseeved. Really impressed by him and his mentality. Long may he reign.

Wonder how Edgar must feel after being dominated by Aldo twice (maybe not dominated, but Aldo was never in danger vs him) and then see Holloway do this. Styles makes fights, I guess.

Edgar vs Holloway next?

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Edgar must be happy. He was not gonna beat Aldo. He might not beat Max either but at least its fresh. I am also glad Claudia won her fight and Vitor.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edgar is the Michael Ballack of the MMA world.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What do you think about the DJ and TJ fight? I would like to see it but I understand why DJ would not do it.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
What do you think about the DJ and TJ fight? I would like to see it but I understand why DJ would not do it.

While i don't particularly find entertaining that division, Dana White is a proper cunt to MM.

Also it would probably 50-50 if its at MM weight. If its at catch-weight TJ would destroy him and it wouldn't even be pretty.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dana is a ho. He needs to treat Demetrius better. I do not like how some champions get special rights and he doesn't. Dana says that he makes the fights but he allowed the MW division and the LW division to become jokes. And you got the women's FW where the champ is scared of Cyborg. At least Johnson did his job and defends his belt.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
Dana is a massive tosser but he is a businessman. He obviously is looking to promote champions who are marketable. Unfortunately for DJ, he isnt a draw due to the weight class he is in, the ack of challengers (mainly cause he is just too good honestly), he doesnt trash talk, doesnt sell fights and his good boy gimmick doesnt really appeal with the fans. Plus i guess the average size of a male matters since he is well below average in terms of sheer size the general viewers dont tune in to watch his fights. Sad but true.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Dana is a massive tosser but he is a businessman. He obviously is looking to promote champions who are marketable. Unfortunately for DJ, he isnt a draw due to the weight class he is in, the ack of challengers (mainly cause he is just too good honestly), he doesnt trash talk, doesnt sell fights and his good boy gimmick doesnt really appeal with the fans. Plus i guess the average size of a male matters since he is well below average in terms of sheer size the general viewers dont tune in to watch his fights. Sad but true.

it really is a shame considering hes one of the most athletic and talented fighters that has ever been in the ufc roster.

imo hed slaughter tj.

theres a video of lomo sparring against tj if ya want to see the difference between a fighter with good boxing vs a world champ boxer :)

found it, i dont see a single clear hit not parried. Training against such talent is amazing, still dont see mm losing.

Last edited:

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
it really is a shame considering hes one of the most athletic and talented fighters that has ever been in the ufc roster.

imo hed slaughter tj.

theres a video of lomo sparring against tj if ya want to see the difference between a fighter with good boxing vs a world champ boxer :)

found it

Yea man. I have great respect for dj. He is awesome. Just pay the dude dana you cunt. As for him vs tj, if its a catchweight bout, dj will get beaten imo. Tj i feel beat cruz when they fought too. Tj is very underrated.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
catchweight would be an interesting fight, i wonder what mm walks around at. cant be much heavier than what he fights. Its easier to drop weight at higher weight classes.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
I loved the Mark Hunt Lewis fight, slow as shit, just waiting for that ko, Lewis was knackered. Happy Hunt got a win after a long time :star:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
if browne wins his next fight, I'd like to see mark hunt vs travis browne

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That fight last night sucked. Let Mark Hunt fight Browne next. Both of them will not sniff a title shot.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
the only fight that makes sense for the title is stipe vs cain

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maybe Sage. I want to see Werdum fight for the belt again but he needs a win or two. No one else that Stipe has not beat should fight for the belt, but who knows when Cain will get into the octagon again. They might book him then he gets hurt 2 weeks later.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to see cain vs werdum again, no doubt cain wins the rematch.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sea level cain should win. Dream matchup cain vs stipe for sure

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Meh, was not so impressed with Hunt vs. Lewis.

UFC HW division really lacks depth.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
DCUBiUoUMAATy_1.jpg:large

26 August, Vegas. boxing match...

Why would conor do this to himself...

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
why? because UFC pay chump change compared to boxing

he's going to be making at least 5x what he makes in a UFC fight.

I'm so happy this fight is happening, the press conferences alone >>> ufc in 2017