Alessio Romagnoli Thread

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Januzaj :lol:

in my view, both Cutrone and Romagnoli have shown a similar level of promise from a really long-term point of view.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Cutrone is not Rashford, Januzaj or Macheda.

Lol! This reminds me of a post made here not long ago:

"Ive been watching Serie A for a long time and I have seen nobody quite like cutrone he is going to be very special."

Or something alone them lines. Lol! rashford is probably a little better... both are shit.

Last edited:

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
19 year old Primavera product scores 14 goals and 3 assists in his 1st professional season... how anti-Milan should one be to not appreciate and support this? If he was playing for Atalanta, you'd be asking for Leo to pay them 100m

Regarding Gattuso, I didn't want him here in the 1st place and I know he's not yet developed as coach. But, given the situation, I can only support him and wish for him to do good.

No I wouldn’t.. I didn’t even want piatek to begin with. They are typical poachers, but unlike cutrone piatek is fast, strong and can trouble defenders, while cutrone literally gets manhandled by no name serie a defenders.

Naah you did defend gattuso all the time. I remember quoting you several times on his thread

Anyways this is romagnolis thread and he is more valuable to this ac milan team than cutrone will ever be. As for gattuso well he has 4 matches left so there isn’t anything to say really.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Best young fragile CB in the world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Another fantastic performance & 150 appearances for Milan!!!

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
That Romagnoli goal was class as fuck.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Our Ale :heart:
tumblr_puhu1bPVUX1qdtqavo1_1280.jpg

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Alpha Dominant performance!!

We just need the perfect partner for Capitano and a CDM that can make our lives easier.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
He is consistently good now

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
One of the 3-4 players, that will still be part of the team if we make the leap in quality to challenge for Scudetto or even re-become important in CL in 3-5 years.

with that said, i'm starting to get irritated with the Defenders passing between themselves.
some of the blame for this stale game we play has to come him. we build from the back.

after 2 rounds of passing among themselves he either has to tell his guys to look to play forward or do it himself...not expecting him to be a playmaker, but at least get the ball 10 yard foward to a MF, which will also force them to play forward ..
he does it sometime but only after the ball has been passed around the defence 3-5 times.

they (CBs) can even pass it to the opposite FB to gain half a second or 2 yards, which is a lot and can allow them to go forward before being closed down.
but it seems that if Roma wants to send the ball to Calabria it HAS (90%) to go through Musacchio who will take 2 seconds to stop, control then pass...Same thing when Romagnoli want to send the ball left to Roriguez ...
it takes us us 5 damn seconds to switch sides...can't shake teams out of their shape by switching that slow...they can close us by just jogging.

i don't expect much from Musacchio ... but he is the top dog and should be stepping up on that front.

and they (Roma and Musa) have been setting "records", with their passes numbers...

NiceGuy123

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Should have done better on the goal. Obviously Lukaku is very strong but I think one of Romagnoli's weaknesses are being beaten for a header by balls from the wing. I remember Belotti scoring a similar goal against him.

Especially since I thought Lukaku was awful today and practically offered no movement so he generally had nothing to deal with.