Evaluation on our current transfer progress

Demerio

Photoshop Lieutenant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA-Pandev-PATO
When i was talking that AC disappointed me this year everyone was laghing 2 me.
Everyone was quoting me and telling me 2 shut up...LET ME SE UR FACES NOW MATES ?!?!?!?!

I have SAID MANY TIMES BEFORE. THIS CLUB NEEDS 2 BE CRITICISED BIG TIME !!!

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Demerio said:
When i was talking that AC disappointed me this year everyone was laghing 2 me.
Everyone was quoting me and telling me 2 shut up...LET ME SE UR FACES NOW MATES ?!?!?!?!

I have SAID MANY TIMES BEFORE. THIS CLUB NEEDS 2 BE CRITICISED BIG TIME !!!
Just because Ibrahimovic signed for Inter :rolleyes:

Next week they'll sign Torres and they will be your heroes

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Javad Nekounam,
well i say we give our management till the opening serie A games if by then we are in the same situation we know there are big problems, dont get me wrong i think so far they have been a joke as they have failed to secure any of the players that we could have snapped up easy but as we know they can be quiet with their signings so maybe some1 is being lined up(i just hope its not vieri ;) )

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
accordin' to RAI... Milan is targettin' Trez... Drogba & fat boy Ronaldo... oh boy... are we preparin' for Serie B by the way?

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
siatanhai said:
(i just hope its not vieri ;) )
Nah he's gone to Samp.
Anyway back on topic...Our transfer progress is total shit we've let Zambrotta + Ibrahimovic slip...We've signed a new defender who's not nearly as good as Stam is even if he is younger + we're lookin at Drogba + Ronaldo now as Sheva's replacment??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
seems to me that milan managemant have no goals for this season hence the transfers that have been made. i have very little expectations for this season. maybe a 3th/4th place in the league, probably getting to quarter finals in the champions league. right now we have a mid-upper table team and thats it. scudetto seems very far right now. champions league seems like a dream. it is not that we need one or two transfers, we needed alot of transfers since past years. many of our players are just too unpredictable. kaka can have a very good game then have a so so game and then disappear and never be seen in a game until the final minute and he scores and wins the game. the same can be said about others. we have no decent wings bla bla.

i don't know. the truth is that i am not saying something that hasn't been said for the amount of time i have been in this forum. apparently our management is blind. i like ancelotti but im convinced that the only way we can get good decent transfers is by getting a new coach. his time in milan is up.

milan*7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Nesta
Seamus said:
I don't think we are going to spend any more money. Juve really doesn't want to let anyone else go and I think we blew it by not getting some players from there, especially the defenders.

...If we buy anything I think it would be a forward as I can't see anyone at the club honestly thinking that having Amoroso as the 3rd forward and Boriello as the 4th forward is acceptable. Especially with Inzaghi's injury history.
Yes, it does look that way. Given the lack of urgency from Braida & co. either they're planning a surprise swoop or our transfer clout's been really diminished by the scandal. And Juve 'not selling any more players' my ass! :D They certainly will if the price is high enough.

But true, I don't see Milan prying away any good forward.

kenichy said:
i like ancelotti but im convinced that the only way we can get good decent transfers is by getting a new coach. his time in milan is up.
The guy has barely any say in the line-up, how can he possibly direct tranfer negotiations? Face it, this is all Silvio's show + we're just along for the ride ;)

Gila#11. said:
Nah he's gone to Samp.
And now he's left Samp. Bobo's 2nd, anyone? :D

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
its simple.
no big players will come till we are garanteed group stage CL football...
ie...wait after 2nd leg...

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Milanista10 said:
We've been sitting back alot. I don't know what happened to Milan, but we always seemed to get our players, WHEN we wanted them. We wanted Gilardino, well at one point it was almost considered impossible, but we got him. We snatched kaka from sao paolo right under real madrid and chelsea's noses, and once they realised we got him, they didn't know what hit them. We got Lazio's captain...Nesta. We've been lagging this year. IMHO, Ancelotti doesn't want to spend big, and see how this current squad will do for a few months, and then buy re-inforcements in January.
I agree. I don't think we should buy big names for the sake of buying big names we have to buy the right players for the right positions. Take into account that this preseason has been probably one of the worst in recent times with the Calciopoli scandal and the Champions League Prelim. We have bought well with Bonera and Gourcuff we're lacking a striker to similar qualities to Shevchenko. That's what we need to conquer Europe. There's still just over 3 weeks to go so anything can happen.

av1hs89

Passive Fanatic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano
the transfer period has been bad...i like signing gourcuff and bonera because they are young, but then we also sign favalli...
i am also disappointed about missing out on several juve players who wanted to come to milan

even though the transfer market doesnt close till 8/31, the champions league has already diminished our options

lord_jedi

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka
We're insane or we just broke.

Maybe we aready lose all our money in hiring lawyers for our match fixing scandal. Our management doesn't want to pay expensively for new players. Even when Zambrotta only cost 14 millions, we still let him to Barca. In fact, I value Zambrotta more than 14 millions since we really need desperately someone solid and strong for our flank.

If this stays the same, we can consider ourselves screw for the new season.

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
I deleted some posts since it has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. So people, take your arguments someplace else or use PM.

milanslalu

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baresi, tasotti, van basten, kaka, nesta, gattuso, maldini, pirlo, inzaghi,
cosmin said:
What options do we have? We need a striker. Its my obsesion but we NEED LUCA TONI. The man scored 30 goals last season. Do you think he's good? :) PLus, we need a CD. Chivu or Gallas would be great.

Luca toni is good striker but we have already inzaghi and gilardino who have the same type. We need a striker like torres or eto'o, good acceleration and pass over one or two defender. I agree Gallas would be a good signing.

GeronimoFinch

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Savicevic, van Basten, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Gattuso
Would not have wanted either Vieira or Ibrahimovic at the club. Well done to Milan for not courting them with any great degree of sincerity.

By the time Serie A kicks off, I fully expect Milan to have 2 or 3 new world class (i.e. much better than Vieira and Ibrahimovic) additions to the squad.

Again, the reason we didn't sign Zambrotta, Cannavaro or any other Juve players is simply because Juve do not want to do business with us.

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
milan*7 said:
The guy has barely any say in the line-up, how can he possibly direct tranfer negotiations? Face it, this is all Silvio's show + we're just along for the ride ;)

then that is the problem. we need a coach that can stand up to silvio and ask for what he exactly wants and get it.

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cagney said:
Would not have wanted either Vieira or Ibrahimovic at the club. Well done to Milan for not courting them with any great degree of sincerity.

By the time Serie A kicks off, I fully expect Milan to have 2 or 3 new world class (i.e. much better than Vieira and Ibrahimovic) additions to the squad.

Again, the reason we didn't sign Zambrotta, Cannavaro or any other Juve players is simply because Juve do not want to do business with us.
i believe Zambrotta declared an interest in signing for us, but if not im sure he said firstly he wanted a stay in italy so i think we could have got him at least

mos-milan

_-_-_
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan 11,Joe Cole,Lampard,Makelele
I think Zambrotta would have been an excellent signing!I'm so pissed off we didn't get him because i believe that he wanted to come!As for Ibrahimovic i don't believe he would fit in our style of play so i'm glad he went to inter!I only hope that we can get Torres and Gallas!Our defence with Cafu(Bonera),Nesta,Maldini(Kahkaber) and Gallas would be unbeatable and if we had Pipo,Gila and Torres i don't even have to say anything!!!
By the way i'm new in this forum so hello to everyone and it's great to be amongst so many fans of the best team in the world!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

persik

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
slifersd said:
The team's performance on the transfer market this summer has been absoutely terrible. It was reported that Milan had around 80 million dollars to spend on this summer's transfer market, 45 million of that money came from Shevchenko's transfer. The transfer market is going to be closed in about 20 days, and the club only spent like 7 million of that money while missing out on every single one of their transfer targets such as Torres, Diarra, Emerson, Zambrotta, Crespo, Ibrahimovic, Gallas...the list goes on and on. Now, I thought one of the biggest reason we sold Shevchenko to Chelsea was to gather funds for a major shake up to solve our squad's age problems. The plan was to sign one or two strikers to replace Shevchenko and then sign some young players and defenders. With only 20 days to go, almost every single one of our targets are off the market, and yet, we have no one to replace Shevchenko and we didn't solve our midfield and defender problems. I would like to know what the club did with all those money. Is Berlusconi trying to buy himself another boat? Are we trying to replace Shevchenko with Amoroso? I just don't think our squad is going to make it anywhere in the European Champions League or for that matter in the domestic competitions. If the team make any less than three major moves (shevchenko's replacement, midfielder and defender), they will have a heck of a time getting their butt whooped next year.

With all respect to Braida, Berluskoni and Galliani - transfer politic of Milan is somewhere about zero (some pluses for Gourkuff)

So Inter rules!!!

Crespo and Ibrahimovic - two potential forwards were snapped by Inter in front of Milan's nose.

Watch only this:

----------------Julio----------------

--Zanetti----Samuel---Materazzi---Grosso-

-----------Vieira-------Cambiasso----------

---Figo-----------Stankovic--------------

-------------Crespo (Ibra)--------Adriano---

Best Sub: Toldo, Cordoba(Rb,CB), Dacourt, Ibrahimovic, Maxwell, Recoba, Burdisso, Martins, Solari,

Oh football GOD!!!! :eek:

Pizzaro, Cesar, Crus probably will be sold.

So, Skudetto 2007: is probably already decided

and CL 2007: between Chelsea, Inter and Barcelona

Last edited:

goz

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Boban, Kaka', Savicevic
i think.. inter is always inter, they always get all player they want, they build "dream team" every start of the season, but at the end of the season, they got nothing =), only 2 italian cups, one UEFA cup and 1 scudetto from juve since 1989 CMIIW

i agree with you, 2006/2007 is different, no Juve and our Milan start 8 point behind them, it would be different for inter, but i hope not =)

*btw im sorry about my english =)*

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just read that Inter lost to Serie B Juve in the Birra Moretti cup.
Even with all the help they are getting (by the way where do they get all the money for these purchases and are never questioned) Inter will be Inter.......M& Ms (merda di Moratti)

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
swissard said:
Just read that Inter lost to Serie B Juve in the Birra Moretti cup.
Even with all the help they are getting (by the way where do they get all the money for these purchases and are never questioned) Inter will be Inter.......M& Ms (merda di Moratti)

a very big lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
No matter which player they buy they will always still remain a bunch of losers.

Thanks mate, you saved my day. :)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
persik said:
So Inter rules!!!

Crespo and Ibrahimovic - two potential forwards were snapped by Inter in front of Milan's nose.
Yes, i agree with you. Maybe Inter get these 2 players not only becuase want to improve their team, but the more they wanted was didn't let Milan get them... That's really bad !!!!

Hope the overload famous players + high wage payment can get some bad effect on Inter's dress-room and finacial problems...

Some rumours also said Inter probably want to get Buffon:mad:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pirlo,gatusso,nesta
Im Tired Of This Crap!!!

I Dont Know Whats Going On With U People!!!

Why Do U Turn Ur Backs To My Beloved Milan.......im Sorry To Say This But The Only Thing U Do Its Just Criticize And Yell And Screamm!!!

Look The Lost Of Sheva Was Hard To Take, Hes Probably The Best Striker In The World.....but He Sold Himself For A Pair Of Tits And Millions, We Dont Need A Hore In This Club ....hes A Traitor.........we Need Somebody Like Paolo, Or Billy Or Gattuso People Who Are Always Committed To The Institution And Have Milan Blood Runnig Throw The Veins...

We Havent Bougth Any Big Names Cause We Were Waiting For The Calciopoli Veredict To Come....and Now We R Waiting For The Return Game To See If We Can Play The Champions.......

Berlusconi Has Always Been Fair To Us, He Always Find His Way At Everything.......so We R Gonna Get Some Good Players.....the Boat Theory Its Just A Stupid Thing To Say.....since He Bougth This Club Milan Has Come Stronger And Always Competitive......

In Life Like In Many Other This U Just Cant Expect To Win Everything All The Time, The Only True Fans Are The Ones That Are Behind The Team In Good And Bad Times.....

Ibra And Crespo? Well I Dont Like Ibra, I Love Crespo But Lets Face It Hes Old......

Ronaldo? Maybe They Made A Mistake....in Goal.com, Maybe Silvio Its Asking For Ronaldo But From Manchester......that Would Be A Super Move.....just Imagine Him Playing With Kaka......they Would Be Unstoppable For Many Many Years To Come........

Torres Hes Good, But Spanish Players Dont Adapt That Well To The Calcio, So I Have My Doubts But On The Other Hand I Would Love To Give Him A Chance......

Tevez, Hes Really Good, But We Need A Clasic Forward So I Dont Know........

Oddo Would Be Great, Hes Italian Also......

Buffon? Yessss I Would Love To See More And More Worldchampions In My Team........

Inzaghi.........i Just Love Himmmm.......hes Just Cant Get Tired Of Runnig And Figthing For The Ball

Gila, Fuck This Kid Cant Score Anything.......we Need To Buy Somebody Who Can Play With Pippo.....excuse Me Superpipo

Arribaaaaaa Berlusconi U R The Greatest, Paolo Hes God, Genaro Its The Devil That Lives In Every Rossonero Heart, And Pirlo Its The Magic Touch.........pippo Its Superpippo........and Kaka, Hes Milans Future..........fuck Madrid U Will Never Buy Hes Soul......hes A Good And Pure Kid.........hes The Angel Standing In Berlusconis Shoulders.....jaaaaaaaa

And The Other Players Are Great........and Remember....in Futbol The Stars Teams Never Wins Nothing........nobody Remembers That Before The World Cup People Didnt Give A Chance To Italys National.......jaaaaa I Just Laugth And Laugth When I Saw Canabaro Raising The Cup........i Just Love It.......

Ah I Almost Forgot..........and This Is For That Asshole From Inter Who Comes To Our Page........inter Like Always Spend His Money On Stupid Things.......jejeje U Will C At The End Of The Season That Ur Team Will Be In A Cricis.....like Always.......jaaaa U Will Win Nothing.....o Yes U Won A Scudetto......last Year Jajajaja Like The Capitan Said, I Wouldnt Like To Take A Price That Has Been Celebrated By Others........i Dont Know Its Just Me And The Way I C Things In Life.......if Somebody Else Won It I Wouldnt Feel It Like My Own........

Milan Will Always Be Milan, And For That........we Always Be A Superteam Who Can Beat Anybody---------

Forza Milan .........i Love U With All My Heart.........

Juan Maldonado
Colombia

siatanhai

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
if people were not supporting the team be assured they wouldnt spend time on this site, apart from the random other team supporters every1 is putting their time aside to give their opinions on the team they support, no team is perfect and obviously every team has its problems and potential improvements, likewise with the players thats all other people are doing is giving their opinion on why AC may not have taken advantage of Juve's wantaways or the club's management thats all we are all still true milan fans ;)

As-21

Beginner
Reaction score
COLOMBIANMALDINI said:
I Dont Know Whats Going On With U People!!!

Juan Maldonado
Colombia

Who said that we don't soppurt our team?
we just disapionted with the non buying players.
And plz stop writing with capitale latters...

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo
Ibra and Crespo are good players but I don't rate them as a decesive solution or so.Beside,though I don't like him any longer,Sheva is still a kind of player that hardly replacable once he left.Why not change the view a bit?Who said that one same level stricker must come if the other left?I mean can't we have some supplymentary signing on the forward but spend more money on other key positions?

But the real thing makes me mad,is even if Ibra or Crespo are small potatos,they were instrested by us but signed by Inter.WHAT THE FXXX.It is a humiliation on me.FXXX.

Go to hell Inter.

Schedule