Videogames Thread

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I planned on buying a couple of games (especially fifa 16, maybe nba 2k16), but now I have to gather at least 300 euro for a new GPU...two of my cars being in service doesn't help...

sell one car and buy the Cyberpower X99

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
the tech gods have smiled upon me. my phone shit itself in it's last month of warranty :-)devilfuc:) and they couldn't fix it, so now I'll get the money I paid for it back (enough to buy a good GPU + a new phone :lol:)

Last edited:

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan

This is the end...

iEPiPTtazbXVH.gif

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
What did you think about these?

I'm thinking of buying The Witcher. And I want a car game as well.

Sooo long, good game but drags, i also got the bad ending which was so depressing, i haven't touched it since lol

As for racing, i'm waiting for the new NFS which looks like it may be going back to how it was with Underground (you know, when they were good) might be a good bet.

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
What did you think about these?

I'm thinking of buying The Witcher. And I want a car game as well.

The Witcher 3 and Project cars are fantastic. I have never really been a Witcher fan, so this game wasn't really for me. I sold both games because I wanted to invest the money in games I actually want to play all the time. :thumbsup:

They're both awesome though. :)

Wera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I don't understand why would anybody play Witcher 3 before playing Witcher 2 first.

In any case, Witcher series = Mass Effect >>>>> Dragon Age >>>> Elder Scroll's

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The Witcher 3 and Project cars are fantastic. I have never really been a Witcher fan, so this game wasn't really for me. I sold both games because I wanted to invest the money in games I actually want to play all the time. :thumbsup:

They're both awesome though. :)
:thumbsup:
I don't understand why would anybody play Witcher 3 before playing Witcher 2 first.

What's the problem?

I can't because I doubt it's out on PS4.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes

In any case, Witcher series = Mass Effect >>>>> Dragon Age >>>> Elder Scroll's

Dragon age has weak story, graphics and gameplay. not bad, just consistently average

Elder Scrolls can be fun but is always had forgettable stories and bland characters (similar to Fallout)

Mass Effect was great, can't wait till the next one (I hoped they'd release a stand-alone DLC to continue the ending they added but still a good trilogy)
Finished the 1st one once, the 2nd one 3 times and the 3rd one 1.9 times [the first time I was getting near the ending but I feared it would be shit(before I could read about it on the internet) so I stopped, my theory proved right and I left it there, after about 1 year I came back to it and 100%ed it]

The Witcher is one of my favourite series, I finished the 1st one 3 times (2x 100%); the 2nd one 4 times (once on the perma-death difficulty) and the 3rd one I started playing as soon as it got out, but then I thought I should leave it till August so I can 100% it, but before I could start it up my GPU died

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I liked FarCry 4 a lot (didn't play any of the games before 4 :o)

Thinking of buying Watch Dogs.

Yeah, I really love open world games.

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
Word on the street is that the new MGS game is the best MGS ever made.

Hm. ok

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes

Have you tried Just Cause ?

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti

People either hate or love Watchdogs. I personally loved it very much. Do NOT compare it with GTA though. All the vehicles drive like tanks, which was a bit disappointing to me at first but in the end it saved my ass a lot.

Ubisoft does re-use certain elements in their games. Like in FC4 you had to take over towers to find more stuff nearby. The same is done in the Assassin's Creed games, and also in Watchdogs.

Since you like open world games, are you getting Just Cause 3? I love open world games as well but I think I will skip this one, too much over the top action for my liking. :)

Last edited:

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Getting Until Dawn tomorrow. Can't wait! :star:

New Destiny DLC coming out in 2 weeks. FIFA 16 a few days later. First week of October there's the remastered Nathan Drake Collection (first 3 Uncharted games for PS4). November has Fallout 4 and in December my focus will be on Hitman.

What a lovely year. :)

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Watchdogs was interesting, they could have worked on the story a bit more but it was an OK game. I think they started believing in their own hype and stopped paying attention half-way through.
A bit more work on the story + a bit more thought put into the game's mechanics and it they could have created a great game

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Never heard of Just Cause, guys. Gonna youtube it now.

Probably gonna get Watch dogs since I love the free open world experience. In FarCry and GTA i did every single side mission :D (except for the races in FarCry, fuck them).

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
If wasting time in a open world universe is your thing then just cause is your game

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The game looks beautiful, but I wasn't that impressed from what I saw in this vid

I don't get the point of the game :lol: but I guess there's more to it. Seems a little over the top though. Probably gonna get it sooner or later anyway. :D

----------

Borrowed The Order 1886 from a friend today, played 20 minutes and got bored. I was pretty tired from work though so maybe it's because of that. Anyone played it?

---------

And what about GTA online, anyone enters that world anymore? lol what a failure IMO.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I liked Far Cry 3 a lot more than 4. It's pretty much the same game but with a lot better story and better world.

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
I agree, Watch Dogs was disappointing, I wouldn't recommend it.

Just Cause is crazy over the top fun on a huge map!

An Open World game though I don't know if it's technically considered an Open World game, is Dying Light, the parkour in there is really good and running away from the special zombies at night is quite the thrill.

Another would be Red Dead Redemption, though I'm guessing you're strictly looking for PS4 games?

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I never played The Order, will get it maybe next year or so just to get the trophies. Hard it's a game you can complete in 5-7 hours.

GTA online? Naw... I'm done with that game. Still watch YouTubers play it for laughs.

Azzurrii-08

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I agree, Watch Dogs was disappointing, I wouldn't recommend it.

Just Cause is crazy over the top fun on a huge map!

An Open World game though I don't know if it's technically considered an Open World game, is Dying Light, the parkour in there is really good and running away from the special zombies at night is quite the thrill.

Another would be Red Dead Redemption, though I'm guessing you're strictly looking for PS4 games?

They should remaster RDR for PS4. Or just bring out a new one. :thumbsup:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
They should remaster RDR for PS4. Or just bring out a new one. :thumbsup:

Totally!

I played it on ps3 and I loved it. I love western stuff... + open world = made for me.

When's the new one coming out?

--

Talking about remastered games. Not open world, but The Last of Us was wonderful, probably the game I've enjoyed the most.

--

Why didn't you guys like watch dogs?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
All the vehicles drive like tanks,

This

And once you hack....all the hacks are the same, shooting is lame too

original stuff tho, they should have invested more time in development than in hyping

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
youtube gaming is the shit,still a long way to go to catch up twitch but damn its so nice

what i like so far; player design + rewind to an earlier time +very good buffer

Schedule